What you want at E3 2013

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts

I wanna see new ips. Especially naughty dog and quantic dream, but even though ND is kinda being lazy next gen. Also want a price point on the next gen console, and for them to show new innovative features. I wish they could do something like they did for motorstorm 3d where two ppl can play the game full screen. I will wear the glasses without the 3d. I just hate split screen, especially like resident evil style.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

i'd like to hear a really reasonable policy on used games for ps4. they've said previously that they'll leave it up to the publisher, but i guess some reassurance would be nice. i mean, if it just ends up taxing/blocking publishers that never release games that i'm interested in like activision, i can't say i'll be too disappointed.

streaming backwards compatibility for ps4. sony has vaguely alluded to something like this but a big E3 unveiling would be awesome. link it up PSN accounts so i can stream PSN games i bought on ps3 to ps4. add in some more titles from other generations. i'd be really happy.

a price and release date. a reasonable price, of course.

also, i'll make the surprise wish of wanting more games. diverse ones too.

sargentpsgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sargentpsgamer
Member since 2005 • 1190 Posts

I want solid facts from them on everything thats questionable.

-Solid price point and specific day of release.

-Show the console

-How will Vita work with PS4? Does it add to it? Does Vita get a "bonus"?

-Their stance on used games. No more "oh it can do it," you saw the hate that MS got for their idea, now simply allow used games. Period. No "taxing" it or anything, and don't be general about it either.

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

Would like to see pricing and release date on PS4. I'd also like to see the launch games line-up.

Interested in possible announcements of these games (should be ripe for an announcement if they are in development):

Fallout 4

Red Dead 3

Uncharted 4

Portal 3

Elder Scrolls 6

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I'd really like to see Sony reveal a new RPG. Rumor has it that the other title Guerrilla Games is working on (besides Killzone) might just be that. I really hope that's the case. 

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

price for the PS4

some new IP's

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

1)  New IP's.

2)  Price for the PS4.

3)  No always-online or even once-a-day check in crap.  Considering the hacking, slow servers and constant maintenance, that could cause major problems.

From Square Enix I'd like a trailer and release date for Lightning Returns as well as the X / X-2 HD collection.

From Polyphony Digital I'd like more info on GT6, like is it 7 NEW tracks or 3 new tracks plus the 4 DLC tracks from GT5?

I would LOVE a next gen Fallout or Elder Scrolls announcement from Bethesda.

ItsShane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ItsShane
Member since 2011 • 78 Posts

I want to see what the console looks like, and maybe reveal the price.

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

some exclusives that "kill" (to use the word that Microsoft employee used) the ones presented by Microsoft

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1560 Posts
gameplay footage and a release window for The Last Guardian. more gameplay for Dark Souls II. a new Red Dead game it might not be called Red Dead Redemption 2. new sony IP's. new IP's. streaming game from Cloud info. a new Okami game doubtful it going to happen. pricing of the PS4 info.
shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

Jet Moto!

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts

Jet Moto!

shellcase86
Love that game. Hope they show us a 10 second trailer on Final Fantasy Versus
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
price and release date for ps4 and xbox one fallout 4 shenmue 3 soul reaver game kameo2 doom4 the witcher 3 dragon age 3 nba live 2014 and nba 2k14 next gen graphics final fantasy next gen PES for current gen trailers and release date for dark souls 2 MGS5 gameplay and release date beyond two souls GT6 castlevania LOS2 assasin creed 4 batman AO ginal fantasy 13--3
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#14 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Uncharted 4: Unlikely

Tomb Raider sequel

Ratchet and Clank Teaser for PS4

Street Fighter 5 announcement

_Perfectionist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 _Perfectionist
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Final Fantasy X HD remaster's release date and more pics, Playstation 4 price and release date and exclusive games.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#16 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Final Fantasy X HD remaster's release date and more pics, Playstation 4 price and release date and exclusive games.

_Perfectionist
This and all the new games for PS4
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
  • New IPs
  • Reasonable price
  • Free online
  • Sequels to franchises absent during this gen
Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts

-What will the price be?
-Will PS4 have any of the main issues that Xbox One have?

Depending on the answers to those questions, I may or may not care about the following:

-games (first and third party)
-any extra features that haven't been announced
-show off some of the announced features, so we know how they work
-while not a huge deal to me, I'd like to see what the console itself looks like

edit:

Free onlineCommanderShiro

This too.  While not a deal-breaker, It would definitely be a big plus if they announced free online.  I didn't really feel like getting Xbox Gold, so I played mostly offline (except when I could get it free), and I'd do the same thing here if we had to pay for online.  Hopefully that's not the case though.

vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vpacalypse
Member since 2005 • 589 Posts

Lol I can imagine I'll be on my own on this this one but: HDMI control, FLAC file compatability.

Sophette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sophette
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts

What really bothers me is how Sony's pretty much trolling Microsoft on Twitter everything there's more Xbox One info leaked, but Sony is saying absolutely nothing on whether or not the PS4 will have any or all of those limitations? I just want some answers, Microsoft came clean, so I'm expecting Sony to do the same.

I mean, if you don't have an online or rental restrictions, just come out and say it! Why be so cagey?

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I really want to see a Star Ocean 5 announcement, or even a Psi Ops 2. Oh, can't forget Dead Rising 3. Imagine Dead Rising with an overhauled engine, actual physics and four player online co-op?

vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vpacalypse

What really bothers me is how Sony's pretty much trolling Microsoft on Twitter everything there's more Xbox One info leaked, but Sony is saying absolutely nothing on whether or not the PS4 will have any or all of those limitations? I just want some answers, Microsoft came clean, so I'm expecting Sony to do the same.

I mean, if you don't have an online or rental restrictions, just come out and say it! Why be so cagey?

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I really want to see a Star Ocean 5 announcement, or even a Psi Ops 2. Oh, can't forget Dead Rising 3. Imagine Dead Rising with an overhauled engine, actual physics and four player online co-op?

Sophette
I want them to come clean too...but I'm thinking it might just be a marketing strategy too...so time will tell
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#22 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I want to see Fallout 4, oh, and Fallout 4. It would also be great if they announced Fallout 4.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#23 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

1. I want to see are exclusives that show gameplay & what the power of the PS4 can really do.

2. I want more insight on the PS4 because we still have questions that are unanswered.

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Some good Ps3 games, with all the attention drawn to Ps4 I'd like to see they go down in style
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#25 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Lots of new IP's. New single player Elder Scrolls. GTA5 for next gen. Showing lots of gameplay of upcoming games and not just cinematic trailers that look good but don't actually show what the game is like.
Keegan_2634

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 Keegan_2634
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

I would like to see.

New IP's from developers like "Platinum games" "Ninja theory" "Irrational games" and more.

More focus on new IP's from the big companies like EA. And Capcom.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

PS3 250GB (no games included) price cut to $149 ideally, I want to get another one after my old one broke last year.

But I'm hoping for at least $199

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

I would like to see.

New IP's from developers like "Platinum games" "Ninja theory" "Irrational games" and more.

More focus on new IP's from the big companies like EA. And Capcom.

Keegan_2634

You are getting a new IP from Platinum, just never on PS3 and called Wonderful 101

Oldgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Oldgun
Member since 2009 • 391 Posts

One game, the reason I bought my PS3 back in 2008. Final Fantasy Versus 13. For God sake release it already !!

Praisedasun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Praisedasun
Member since 2013 • 504 Posts
- More dark souls 2 gameplay. - More details on the PS4(price,used game policy,etc) - New Franchises - Demon's Souls 2(Miyazaki's new project.)
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

We might be getting this if this image is true.

It sounds like Demon's Souls II.

zombieeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zombieeric
Member since 2012 • 54 Posts

1.  Info on exactly how backwards compatibility will work with the PS4.  They've hinted at some kind of streaming service.  What games will they have available for it?  Will it just be the streaming service or will PS3 games start to be made available for purchase on PSN?  I'm curious since I got YLOD earlier this year and have had to miss out on a lot of recent big titles like Bioshock and The Last of Us.  I'm likely gonna miss out on upcoming stuff like GTA5 and Dark Souls 2, unless they make next gen versions of those games as well.

2.  No always online or once a day check-in with PS4.  A "once a day check-in" isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, but it is an inconvenience.  Always online might be a dealbreaker, since I don't know if I'll have a stable enough internet connection to support such a requirement.

3.  Clarify their used game policy.  I buy most of my games new, but I sell a lot of the ones I don't like or get bored of to fund the purchase of other new games.  Restrictions on my ability to do this might be a dealbreaker.  Leaving it up to the publisher might be the best I can ask for, since the main publisher pushing for this seems to be EA and I don't really play a lot of their games anyway...

4.  A reasonable price and give a release date.  I've been hearing rumors of the system launching at under $400, which will be hard to pass up so I'm hoping they're correct.

5.  If both inFamous and Killzone are launch titles along with some strong third party support, that's already enough for me to pick up the system day 1, assuming 1-4 are all reasonable.

6.  Show off exactly what the touchpad on the Dualshock 4 can be used for.  It doesn't seem that useful to me.  Maybe once I see it in action I'll change my mind?

Liquid-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Liquid-San
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Well, what I want is pretty simple:

• Price and definitive release date
  • Square Enix confirmation of Kingdom Hearts III, (although the series has gotten A LOT worse)
  • This last one I cannot stress enough... METAL GEAR SOLID V GAMEPLAY AND WHETHER IT'LL ALL BE ON ONE DISC
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
Wanna see some great games I would like to buy
vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 vpacalypse

Well, what I want is pretty simple:

• Price and definitive release date
  • Square Enix confirmation of Kingdom Hearts III, (although the series has gotten A LOT worse)
  • This last one I cannot stress enough... METAL GEAR SOLID V GAMEPLAY AND WHETHER IT'LL ALL BE ON ONE DISC
Liquid-San
I'm sure metal gear solid will be on one disc since blu-ray discs are quite big. I don't see any game taking up more than 1 disc anytime soon...but even if it did it's not a big deal at all
sweeten16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 sweeten16
Member since 2005 • 2872 Posts
A download system that doesn't require you to wait 3+ hours before you can play it and 75% of the time have errors in the download like the ps3.
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Definitely some new IPs. I mean come on, this is a new generation. I don't want to see another Uncharted or God of War.

I'd also like to see some sequels to some of those series that've been in waiting for a couple of years now. Like the Persona series, or KH series. And I mean actual sequels, not spin offs.

I would like to see some prices on the new consoles as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
PS4 price. MGS5 new trailer/gameplay and Kojima's trolling. The Last Guardian. ( yes I'm still looking forward to it) Naughty Dog new game ( I like Uncharted don't mind a fourth but a new game to see how they take advantage of the new hardware like they did with the current and past gen)