What Was The First Playstation Game Ever You Had? (psone,ps2,or ps3)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#301 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts
Nascar '96 I thinkStar67
Fifa 96 for me :)
Hoon252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 Hoon252
Member since 2005 • 48 Posts
The first game that i got with ps1 was Wild Arms 1
thelad123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 thelad123
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts
destruction derby :)
jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#304 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
I actually got Tekken for the PSX before I got the system. I would just take it to my friend's house and play it. I got the PSX about a month or two after I got the game. I also had a football game that Sony made... NFL GameDay maybe?... I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. I can't remember my first PS2 game... might have been Tiger Woods or something. I bought the MGS4 bundle when I FINALLY upgraded to the PS3... so MGS4.
jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#305 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts
destruction derby :)thelad123
I had the most fun playing that game. I don't think I've experienced anything like it since.
sLay3rb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#306 sLay3rb0y
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts

I still remember playing Midtown Madness the Windows 95 when I was 6:lol: This was on PC of course.

I've always been more of a PC gamer, but just got a PS3 for the first time. The first games I got were Motostorm and Resistance Fall of Man.. yh they came with the ps3 ;)

zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts
[QUOTE="zmbi_gmr"][QUOTE="DataDream"] I'm 36 man - now you're making me feel REALLY old! LOLDataDream

damn man, your first type of entertainment was an abacus. lol. nah i'm just kidding. that's great to see such a varied age group in gaming.

Hey now!!! LOL - seriously though I built my first computer from a kit in 1978 and have been gaming ever since. That's over 30 years now which just sounds crazy.

Anyway - yeah it's great to have such a varied age group - thing is that gaming is not just for kids anymore, as people our age have grown up with playing games it has evolved into a full on form of entertainment regardless of age. In this day and age to say gaming is for kids is like saying that movies are for kids or music is for children - gaming as well as other forms of media are for everyone. :)

I agree. with the economy being the way it is right now most purchases of all types of media are being made by those who are well established and can afford to drop some $ on the things they want. my point is this developers are well aware that the intended age groups are not just the teen market anymore, but rather the 30 to 40 year olds who enjoy to play their PS3, watch their blu-rays and listen to their new AC/DC albulm.

Avatar image for playstationboy7
playstationboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#308 playstationboy7
Member since 2008 • 756 Posts

jak and daxter precursor legacy