What sony is offering when it comes back online. Put Opinions people!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rick-garza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 rick-garza
Member since 2004 • 122 Posts

For everyone that has the console knows the deal.. so no need to explain.. anyways.. when it comes back on they offer everyone "A FREE MONTH OF PS+" wtf?! (i found myself saying that outloud).. What about us already ps+ members? a extra month of having crappy free downloads like "dyno pop" or whatever its called.. and playing 60 minute demos of games that take 4 hours to download and 27 hours to install? no.. we dont want ps+ for me its a waste.. its no different then being a Basic member except we get the free crappy games.. No cool games! But the crap games(except Shatter).. How about sony makes everygame They have on the ps store free for 2 downloads per household.. ooo that sounds more tastier considering the fact that they have full ps3 games on it... comeone guys.. put it this way.. a free Month of PS+ is added up to like 5 dollars... Rip off considering We all payed over $1,000.00 For the console/new hardware/games/ps store arcades/pshome stuff... it really adds up and they just wanna toss you 5 dollars.. The Fxxking Waldo outfit on home costs more then 5 dollars... All the good arcade titles cost more then 5 dollars.. they should just send a 5 dollar bill to me through the mail and ill go spend it on something more useful like cheeseburgers and cokes... everyone who thinks ps+ would be a great thing to get for a month your wrong.. id ask for the 2 free downloads on ps store.. or a $60.00 giftcard from gamestop..bestbuy.. or another store that sells games..

(((...Please post opinions i want to know how the rest of the world feels about this.. to tell you the truth im kinda P.O.'d...)))

NylaMandisa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 NylaMandisa
Member since 2008 • 121 Posts

I tried PS+ out for three months before. Only nice thing was the discount you get on alot of stuff. Never really bothered with the free games, though I downloaded a few free avatars. I'm one of these people who'll just be happy to play games online again, don't much care about recieving a gift from Sony. *Shruggles*

SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts

The only thing i want is it to be back up and running as with the psn store too. I am a ps+ member so them given me 30 days free is cool, but im not worry about that. I just want it back online.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Better than nothing, some people expect Sony to just hand out cheques of $10,000 or something for "Outage related stress".. I say get real and live the real world, a month of free PS+ is more than i ever expected, i've have been happy with a couple of avatars or dynamic wallpapers.

rick-garza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rick-garza

yes i agree.. to be honest i dont mind.. it gave me time to beat some offline games... i also forgot to put the good thing about it.. Double EXP for the online shooters (sorry!) :D

rick-garza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rick-garza
and i think its for 2 days or something i have to research it more..
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts
They could apologize to fans by getting a new PR department. Taking nearly a week to tell fans what was going on is beyond ridiculous.
rick-garza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rick-garza

They could apologize to fans by getting a new PR department. Taking nearly a week to tell fans what was going on is beyond ridiculous. Spellingiscool
I WISH THERE WAS A "THUMBS UP" BUTTON FOR THAT COMMENT!!!:D

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
They could apologize to fans by getting a new PR department. Taking nearly a week to tell fans what was going on is beyond ridiculous. Spellingiscool
Well what would they say? "Oh we're not sure quite whats happening but atleast it may or may not be a hack, we may or may not have had stolen information".. Would you really be happy to read that after 2 days of the hack?
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
Sony doesn't NEED to compensate us. They could just go "Hey, it's back online! Thanks for your patience" and that would be that. At least they decided to do something.
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"]They could apologize to fans by getting a new PR department. Taking nearly a week to tell fans what was going on is beyond ridiculous. JohnF111
Well what would they say? "Oh we're not sure quite whats happening but atleast it may or may not be a hack, we may or may not have had stolen information".. Would you really be happy to read that after 2 days of the hack?

If you want consumers to stay on board when there is a problem of this magnitude, you have to get information out quick. They knew what was going on, but they kept fans in the dark for nearly a week. Any information in the general direction even 2 days after the hack is better than none at all. It doesn't matter if we would be happy or not, we needed to know.
Buck80x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Buck80x
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

I'll be kool with what ever I recieve from Sony..I don't hold them responsible for what some A-hole or hole done..I'm not even tripping about how long the non info took..Now we know, and Sony is making a good effort to show their appreciation of us who have patients.. thank you Sony 8)

rick-garza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rick-garza
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"]They could apologize to fans by getting a new PR department. Taking nearly a week to tell fans what was going on is beyond ridiculous. JohnF111

Just wait and see if your creditcard bill comes back @ - $4,000.00 from like afganistan and says Mohammed's Steakhouse or some crap.. i think they did it just tp UP the security.. members from Anon said they wouldnt do it cause most of them are gamers themselves.. as you can tell from them being mad over the ps3 hacks taking away with the 3.60 updates.. and geohot getting sued... i think sony just got paranoid and turned the servers off and downloaded Blackice Defender hahaha!