What new features or things improved would yo like to see in Modern Warfare 2

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hulk965

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hulk965
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts

Modern Warfares online is awesome, we all know that. One of the bst shooters out there. Howewer when Infinity Ward is going to make Modern Warfare 2, is there any new features you would like to see, or something you would like to see improved from MW ?

:D CANT WAIT!!!

danimal233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 danimal233
Member since 2008 • 547 Posts
more people playing at once, like MAG!
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Multiple Attachements are a must.. no more perks... no more helicoptors/airstrikes no LMGs, no n00b t00bes, no RPGs, if still perks than no Juggern00b or Martydumb
beekayjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 beekayjay
Member since 2008 • 1732 Posts
I'd like to see destructible environments, more people per server.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 americahellyeah
I'd like to see destructible environments, more people per server.beekayjay
less 6v6 is perfect..the only way there should be more people per server is if they give up the stupid P2P servers..
bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts
some more online modes, integrated clan support, more custom classes, more perks, longer story mode, keep second chance from W@W, different kill streak rewards, and probably other stuff if i think about it
bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bigburd
Multiple Attachements are a must.. no more perks... no more helicoptors/airstrikes no LMGs, no n00b t00bes, no RPGs, if still perks than no Juggern00b or Martydumbamericahellyeah
how come no lmg's or heli/airstrikes?
shhbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 shhbob
Member since 2008 • 1035 Posts
longer missions or more missions or both lol either way...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Multiple Attachements are a must.. no more perks... no more helicoptors/airstrikes no LMGs, no n00b t00bes, no RPGs, if still perks than no Juggern00b or Martydumbbigburd

because LMG's make it way too easy for n00bs, and the heli's and airstrikes are broken (ie.. they kill you through building sometimes even when you know for a fact they shouldn't have..)
RGDT021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RGDT021
Member since 2008 • 939 Posts

Some sort of character customization (appearance).

Civilians you have to avoid shooting... or not, bwa-ha-ha!

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts

make the game longer

Mr_Clark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mr_Clark
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts
I've never had much trouble dealing with airstrikes killing me too much, and never with a helicopter but even so just make sure they work properly not get rid of them. There are two things I would like, first is to bug test as much as possible, I hope we never see people shooting out from a glitched location. Also I would love to have Stopping Power removed. I personally think perks are better when they allow the player to specialize themselves, but in anything other then hardcore stopping power is the vastly superior to every other perk. Also I like the idea of creating your own online character, similar to Rainbow Six Vegas's Persistent Elite Creation.
Sitic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#14 Sitic
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts
People not getting in my way while I'm trying to move. Maybe better team tactics, get some game modes that really push people to work as a team.
mck92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mck92
Member since 2008 • 458 Posts
not a cover system, just the ability to lean.I played MOH: airborne today, yeah the game isnt great but the leaning system is nice.
buehler_evan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 buehler_evan
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts

keep the perks. NO multiple attachments!!! silenced snipers would be the best thing ever. more guns. make it so you can customize the looks of yourself but keep it in the category of your gun. like for snipers u can customize ghilly suit but u cant have ghilly suit for the submachine gun class. also customizations wouldnt change the amt. of armor u have.

basically keep the same gameplay but add more guns, maps,perks, tune it up.

bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bigburd
[QUOTE="bigburd"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Multiple Attachements are a must.. no more perks... no more helicoptors/airstrikes no LMGs, no n00b t00bes, no RPGs, if still perks than no Juggern00b or Martydumbamericahellyeah

because LMG's make it way too easy for n00bs, and the heli's and airstrikes are broken (ie.. they kill you through building sometimes even when you know for a fact they shouldn't have..)

sorry i dont see how LMG's make it easier for noobs, sure they have alot of bullets and fire fast, but a couple bursts from an M16 and they're down. I can remember a few times where ive killed a guy with a M14 (single shot semi auto) when he had a lmg just firing away. i dont think heli's are broken because they can shoot you through a window or the top of a blown out building. Airstrikes are somewhat because ive been killed by them sitting in the basement of a building 50 feet from an entrace trying to get away from the airstrike and i get killed by it.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

A stable online game would be nice.

No random match making based on P2P.

Make the save file UNHACKABLE

Kill the "perks". Last stand bugged me. How can someone survive a .50 cal sniper bullet to the head and live long enough to shoot a pistol?

Make gun stats a little more realistic

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
online coop would be nice too
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="bigburd"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="bigburd"] how come no lmg's or heli/airstrikes?

sorry i dont see how LMG's make it easier for noobs, sure they have alot of bullets and fire fast, but a couple bursts from an M16 and they're down. I can remember a few times where ive killed a guy with a M14 (single shot semi auto) when he had a lmg just firing away. i dont think heli's are broken because they can shoot you through a window or the top of a blown out building. Airstrikes are somewhat because ive been killed by them sitting in the basement of a building 50 feet from an entrace trying to get away from the airstrike and i get killed by it.

Well than you obviously haven't played much.. LMGs are the cheapest weapons in the game... sniper distance and accuracy, high damage, and when you add grip to any of them they have almost as little recoil as an SMG... horribly unbalanced..
BothBarsOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#21 BothBarsOn
Member since 2009 • 82 Posts
Yeah, a little character customisation would be nice, please and thank you.
-Rinder-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Rinder-
Member since 2008 • 1307 Posts
americahellyeah, You don't know what the hell your talking about. Oh yeah, and character customization would be nice ^^
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
more number of people playing with minimal lag. i would like destructible enviroments aswell. but mainly anything atleast alittle major in features wise. cod4 i liked but not great and cod waw almost basically the same, its getting repetitive and tedious.
bubnux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bubnux
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts
Ability for more than one weapon attachment, character custimization.
rodney130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 rodney130
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts
Give me destructable enviroments and a longer single player campaign and I'm happy.
pooka216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pooka216
Member since 2008 • 370 Posts
online coop would be nice tooKeasy4
YES
Borkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Borkil
Member since 2003 • 233 Posts
no perks, no radar, and no more helicopters/airstrikes (or at least make them harder to get like CoD UO), bigger maps/sniper maps, ability to change rate of fire for all guns and maybe redo some older CoD, CoD UO maps
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="-Rinder-"]americahellyeah, You don't know what the hell your talking about. Oh yeah, and character customization would be nice ^^

you can't just insult someone and not give a reason.. why don't i know what i'm talking about?
GranTurismo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GranTurismo123
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
yea, AmericanHellyeah, your point about the LMG being a noob toob was completely wrong. The LMG is a horrible first gun to use in comparison to an ak-47 or the ultimate cheap M-16. you have to be semi good to use the LMG decently, if you just hold down the trigger, you wont get many kills very fast. The M-16 usually takes 2 shots to kill.
poopx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 poopx
Member since 2005 • 43 Posts
add the La85, make the story mode in iraq/afghanistan, body parts blow off, make the bodies stay, more people online, ability to change from single shot to burst to automatic fire, an rpk, mutiple gun attachments, make the redt dot an actual scope, at-4, vietnam era, m14,...thats all i can think of right now
kornpod11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kornpod11
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
I would like to see some new gametypes like VIP where someone on your team is the VIP and you have to protect them, It could give you a game that you have to use strategy to win.
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#32 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts
The online I want them to have more players in a game, bigger maps, and more customization including your weapon and character.
The Campaign I want it to be longer than 4 - 6 hours long. But that's about all. If it was longer I think Gamespot would give it a perfect 10.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

i can understand why IW wouldn't make the 50. cal as strong as it should be, but i would like to see some limbs fly off, like in W@W.

everything else is good.

perks and noobtubes and lmgs should be kept, for the sake of custimization. thats what made cod 4 so good.

ken_le

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ken_le
Member since 2007 • 128 Posts
Zombie mode?
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 americahellyeah
yea, AmericanHellyeah, your point about the LMG being a noob toob was completely wrong. The LMG is a horrible first gun to use in comparison to an ak-47 or the ultimate cheap M-16. you have to be semi good to use the LMG decently, if you just hold down the trigger, you wont get many kills very fast. The M-16 usually takes 2 shots to kill.GranTurismo123
if you're talking to someone USE THE QUOTE BUTTONS! the RPD and M60 w/ grip are ridiculously cheap... they're completely unbalanced
Scrivdogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Scrivdogg
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I would like them to fix the respawn points or give a five seconds of invincibility so you can a least try to get away when your getting spawn camped.

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 americahellyeah

I would like them to fix the respawn points or give a five seconds of invincibility so you can a least try to get away when your getting spawn camped.

Scrivdogg
if they do that spawn invincibility crap i'm gonna go berserk.. thats just horrible.. they just need to do intelligent spawn systems.. where they spawn you basically as far away from danger as possible.. or let you pick from multiple spawn points...
Rigour_Mortise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Rigour_Mortise
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts
BFBC2 will be better for online....just an opinion, lookin forward to IWs single player though mmmhmm
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Destructible environments, more than one attachment per gun, no martyrdom, no juggernaut, the ability to customize the appearance of the character.
tim_aka_link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 tim_aka_link
Member since 2006 • 507 Posts
Be able to choose between dogs and heli, zombie mode, more small maps, more perks, no grenade launcher, martrydom, juggernaut, I'm happy.
Big_Boss9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Big_Boss9293
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts

Some sort of zombie mode like in World at War, destructible enviroments like in Bad Company. No tanks or vehicles ( too cheap, especially in hardcore), more guns/maps, a better reward for going prestige instead of just more custom slots in World at War (maybe something like having 2 weapon attachments after 5th prestige? idk), more variety of perks, lots of attachments, and i think thats pretty much it.

berserker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 berserker85
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

the RPD and M60 w/ grip are ridiculously cheap... they're completely unbalanced

The RPD and M60 are not ridiculously cheap. If you don't like that the weapons are actually realistic, as opposed to artificially weakened, then play a different game. The M16 or AK are just as deadly as an M60. Only a bad carpenter blames his tools for a poor product. A good player could easily defeat any other player, regardless of weapon, if they had good enough skills / tactics.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
offline MP with bots.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

Multiple Attachements are a must.. no more perks... no more helicoptors/airstrikes no LMGs, no n00b t00bes, no RPGs, if still perks than no Juggern00b or Martydumbamericahellyeah

I'm glad you don't work at Infinity Ward.

Timmeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Timmeus
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts

Hardcore only multiplayer or at least all the game modes available in hardcore mode, appearance customization, helis/air-strikes harder to get, co-op, not taking place in the middle-east or Russia/eastern-europe, no aim assist, auto-matching that doesn't join me to a game with a red ping or just list the servers/host and tell me my ping to them, more weapons.

I have a feeling CoDMW2 is going to be CoD4.5 and if so I won't be getting it.

taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#46 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
more use of military vehicles...
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

I would love to see settings that actually respond and react to gunfire, grenades, explosives, etc. (although i must admit when its 6 on 1 in S&D and im the only one alive, i did enjoy drawing profanities/obsene gestures on brick walls with my gun).

I would also like to see a larger aresenal of weaponry (reward us with guns, not new objectives/bonuses for every rank we pass) and much more dedicated servers.

Get rid of airstrikes and helicopter call-ins...if a player is hot, how about make him a bit stronger/quicker while his adrenaline is pumping, instead of giving him noobish capabilitie sso he can sit back and watch his kill count rise.

Of course, the campaign can be longer, and if they can come up with an idea similar but unique to nazi zombies as a campaign-beating bonus, then the more luck to them

And for god's sake, please let us CUSTOMIZE, i.e. body, features, clothing, camo, etc.

seannn199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 seannn199
Member since 2008 • 1137 Posts
[QUOTE="bigburd"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] because LMG's make it way too easy for n00bs, and the heli's and airstrikes are broken (ie.. they kill you through building sometimes even when you know for a fact they shouldn't have..)americahellyeah

Well than you obviously haven't played much.. LMGs are the cheapest weapons in the game... sniper distance and accuracy, high damage, and when you add grip to any of them they have almost as little recoil as an SMG... horribly unbalanced..

lol problem is those guns suck close range, id like to se anyone kill me with an lmg when i have a smg turning aroudn the corner
seannn199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 seannn199
Member since 2008 • 1137 Posts
add the La85, make the story mode in iraq/afghanistan, body parts blow off, make the bodies stay, more people online, ability to change from single shot to burst to automatic fire, an rpk, mutiple gun attachments, make the redt dot an actual scope, at-4, vietnam era, m14,...thats all i can think of right nowpoopx
those are actually all awesome ideas.
oh yeah editing how you look, like camo for you and your gun, and like lets say 10th prestige level 65 would have some nice camo, like thatd be some reward for prestiging
Avatar image for marklovesbaseba
marklovesbaseba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 marklovesbaseba
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts
no more air knifes i swear ive gotton knifed by a guy that is 20 feet away from me...and get rid of noob toobes,juggernaut,and martrydom