What is up gamespot

This topic is locked from further discussion.

izzy_stradlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 izzy_stradlin
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts

I posted this on the psp forum section ok. And it got deleted for the reason of "trolling"

could some one tell me how this is trolling?

I personally think the psp is a jack of all trades, but a master of none. I dont mean this as a compliment either. The games are decent, but definetly not enough. It can play music, but not many formats. It can play videos, but again, not many formats. It can surf the web....at the speed of a slugs fart. It has the ability to use ********(not allowed use this word, but it is 'custom applications') but sony is hell bent on making sure you cant. It has decent sized memory, if you want to fork over the cash. It has a good battery life, if you turn off the volume and put brightness too its lowest. It is built fairly sturdy, but sony decided to make the slim, which feels like a cheap piece of plastic. The psp has tons of pottential, but sony feels that potential should be spent making a new firmware everymonth instead of making games. All in all the psp is good, but sony puts too many limits to its potential. And, what actually makes the psp better than anything else, psp doesnt have qualities that far surpass any other system. Its really just a PSone with more memory. Any one else have an oppinion?

Sounds like someone didnt want 'slander' against sony... (which really it wasnt even that)

Avatar image for deactivated-61f554adcef90
deactivated-61f554adcef90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 deactivated-61f554adcef90
Member since 2005 • 8056 Posts

The problem is that you have absolutly no idea about what the PSP is or what can it do... PSone with more memory? Dude, like you ever even played one? Obviosuly not, because if you would you would know that what you are saying is total BS. You have absolutly no technical knowledge bout the PSP or what it can or cant do and your just speaking from your ***.

Be happy if we wont report you for making this thread, because you might smell the banhammer soon :?

revway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 revway
Member since 2008 • 284 Posts

To me the PSP gave me exactly what I wanted. FFVII Crisis Core. I didn't buy my PSP to do anything other than playing games but it also came with a mp3-player. What more is that I can watch movies and connecting it to my TV.

So you should focus on trying to buy games that you like instead of worrying about if the PSP is greater than other machines.

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

:lol: