What are the best exclusive games on ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Borrizee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Borrizee
Member since 2012 • 428 Posts
Uncharted,LBP, I know that. But are there more that are really worth to buy a ps3?
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Infamous

Killzone

costyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 costyssj4
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts

God of War, Resistance, Heavy Rain

RapidTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RapidTurtle
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts

Killzone, Infamous, God of War, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank.

Borrizee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Borrizee
Member since 2012 • 428 Posts
[QUOTE="gamergath"]It took me two days to compile this list of Exclusive PlayStation 3 games that have been ever made. Enjoy: 3D Dot Game Heroes Afrika Agent Ape Escape Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland Beyond: Two Souls Buzz!: Brain of the World Buzz!: Quiz TV Buzz!: Quiz World Cross Edge Demon's Souls Derby Time Online Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten Dragon's Crown Dust 514 Everybody's Golf 5 The Eye of Judgment EyePet The Fight: Lights Out Final Fantasy Versus XIII Folklore Formula One Championship Edition Full Auto 2: Battlelines G Jockey 4 2007 G Jockey 4 2008 Genji: Days of the Blade God of War III God of War: Ascension God of War Collection God of War: Origins Collection God of War Saga Gran Turismo 5 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Heavenly Sword Heavy Rain Hyperdimension Neptunia Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection Imabikis inFamous infamous 2 Initial D Extreme Stage Janline R Katamari Forever Killzone 2 Killzone 3 Kurayami Lair The Last Guardian The Last of Us Last Rebellion LittleBigPlanet LittleBigPlanet 2 MAG Mahjong Kakutou Club Mahjong Taikai IV Makai Wars Megazone : Aoi Garland Metal Gear Online Metal Gear Solid : Guns of the Patriots Mist of Chaos MLB 07: The Show MLB 08: The Show MLB 09: The Show MLB 10: The Show MLB 11: The Show Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn ModNation Racers MotorStorm MotorStorm: Apocalypse MotorStorm: Pacific Rift My Summer Vacation Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm NBA 07 NBA 08 NBA '09: The Inside Ni-Oh Ninja Gaiden Sigma Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 One Piece: Pirate Warriors Pain Papo & Yo Prince of Persia Trilogy Ra.One: The Game Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail Rain in Rio Ratchet & Clank: All One Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty Resistance: Fall of Man Resistance 2 Resistance 3 Ridge Racer 7 Ry ga Gotoku Kenzan! Sega Golf Club SingStar SingStar Vol. 2 SingStar Vol. 3: Party Edition Siren: Blood Curse The Sly Collection Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Starhawk SuperCar Challenge Tales of Xillia Tales of Xillia 2 Tears to Tiara Side Story: Mystery of Avalon Tekken Hybrid Time Crisis 4 Tokyo Jungle Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD The Tomb Raider Trilogy Toro to Morimori Trinity Universe Trinity: Souls of Zill Oll Twisted Metal Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom Valkyria Chronicles Wangan Midnight Warhawk White Knight Chronicles White Knight Chronicles II Winning Post 7 Maximum Wipeout HD Yakuza 3 Yakuza 4 Yakuza: Dead Souls Yamasa Digi World DX

wow dude...just wow. I could kiss you for this. Many thanks and much appreciated. Greets
Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#9 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

Took me 2 seconds to google it.

Link.

Wasn't too difficult to be honest. I think I might try to find work in the industry. My title shall be Googler, or maybe Internet Search Professional. I like the sound of those.

KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KaY_86
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
Uncharted 2 and 3
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points