Warhawk Really Getting Downloadable Content Soon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xTHExJUICEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xTHExJUICEx
Member since 2007 • 3126 Posts
I was just wondering because I heard it somewhere before. I heard there will be new vehicles and maps, any truth to this?
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
aye....there will be laddie...they will have them huge transport ships
darkusse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 darkusse
Member since 2007 • 335 Posts
I dont think is was ever confirmed though? We could do with some nwe updates though.. I got bored of playing those levels ages ago.. (plus I turned Warhawk on the first time in ages last night and my rank had dropped a few places..!!?)
cooper182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 cooper182
Member since 2006 • 432 Posts

I dont think is was ever confirmed though? We could do with some nwe updates though.. I got bored of playing those levels ages ago.. (plus I turned Warhawk on the first time in ages last night and my rank had dropped a few places..!!?)darkusse

My rank went down aswell but i knew it would cus the rank system was screwed up before the update. i only had 1,000 points and before the update i was the highest rank. so your rank has gone down cus you points werent as high. so now your , your true rank

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
Incog already announced it and it is confirmed and will release sometime in december on the Store
xTHExJUICEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xTHExJUICEx

Incog already announced it and it is confirmed and will release sometime in december on the Storedstryr13

Great news, I was getting really bored playing the same ol maps. If they add four more that would be great.

thageneral2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thageneral2
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts

They have already released screenshots of the drop ship and new map (night time as well as day time)

xTHExJUICEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xTHExJUICEx

They have already released screenshots of the drop ship and new map (night time as well as day time)

thageneral2

I would really appreciate a link to them.

thageneral2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thageneral2
[QUOTE="thageneral2"]

xTHExJUICEx

I would really appreciate a link to them.

There is a thread right on this board!

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26071160

d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#10 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

yea they wer saying that they woluld bring out new stuff along with the 1.2 patch. the drop ships are made already all they need to make is a few maps which is a very easy job. give them a couple of weeks and they can have 5 or 6 great maps but we have to remember how bad a dev incognito are.

look at the state warhawk was in when it first came out. it was messed up. the game has hardly anything in it (still a good game) and incognito still couldnt make it a release title

thageneral2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thageneral2

yea they wer saying that they woluld bring out new stuff along with the 1.2 patch. the drop ships are made already all they need to make is a few maps which is a very easy job. give them a couple of weeks and they can have 5 or 6 great maps but we have to remember how bad a dev incognito are.

look at the state warhawk was in when it first came out. it was messed up. the game has hardly anything in it (still a good game) and incognito still couldnt make it a release title

d_ano

I think they already stated they only made 1 map, which can be played night or day time, and new variatios(sizes) of the old maps

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
[QUOTE="d_ano"]

thageneral2

I think they already stated they only made 1 map, which can be played night or day time, and new variatios(sizes) of the old maps

the new "world" as they call them will have 5 different variations just like all the old worlds

Avatar image for brokenhalo-6117
brokenhalo-6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 brokenhalo-6117
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
hopefully. that would be great.