Voice chat output through headset and tv speakers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abnergoinbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 abnergoinbig
Member since 2011 • 81 Posts

I just purchased a converter I needed to use my Turtle Beaches X11 on my PS3 so I can speak with friends and family while playing GTA Online this week. I also make youtube videos so having the voice output through my tv is something that would be awesome if possible. Does anyone know if I can have voice chat output through my headset AND the tv at the same time?

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I just purchased a converter I needed to use my Turtle Beaches X11 on my PS3 so I can speak with friends and family while playing GTA Online this week. I also make youtube videos so having the voice output through my tv is something that would be awesome if possible. Does anyone know if I can have voice chat output through my headset AND the tv at the same time?

abnergoinbig

I think it depends largely on the title... For instance, I know it can be done on CoD, but that it's a game option as apposed to a PS3 setting... Have you looked under "Sound Otions" and/or "Accessory Options" in the XMB?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

I know of no way to do this in settings on the ps3, I'm not aware of any option when setting up a bluetooth or using a usb headset that allows for voice chat through both the headset or speakers.

sizontova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 sizontova
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

are you talking about pc games?

If yes - I playing with server MyTeamVoice and its working good as through headset or speakers)