Until Dawn Spoilers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vespuche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vespuche
Member since 2007 • 1078 Posts

So I just beat the game and wanted to hear how your guys play through went.

One event I am curious about is when controlling Chris you have to chose to save either Ashley or Josh. I chose to have Josh die. It is revealed that the psycho is Josh and it was a fake body. But Josh never wanted to kill anyone. So what happens if I chose to save Josh and kill Ashley?

Who were the survivors for you guys? Emily, Chris, and Ashley were my three. Did anyone save Jessica early in the game?

Just a link to the playable characters. Game if fresh in my mind maybe not in yours. :)

characters

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 Nirogol
Member since 2015 • 511 Posts

Sam, Jessica, and Chris (I think) survived in my game...

I choose to save Ashley, very hard decision!

I didn't felt any need to play again with other decisions and see where the story goes, I think everyone make it's own choices and play it once with your personality, it's the beauty of this game.

Shrek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Shrek
Member since 2015 • 387 Posts

@vespuche: If you played the game, then you know the Saw-esque game was rigged from the start. No one dies no matter who you let live.

shalashaska_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 shalashaska_
Member since 2015 • 204 Posts

@vespuche said:

One event I am curious about is when controlling Chris you have to chose to save either Ashley or Josh. I chose to have Josh die. It is revealed that the psycho is Josh and it was a fake body. But Josh never wanted to kill anyone. So what happens if I chose to save Josh and kill Ashley?

I doesn't matter who you choose, no matter what Josh will be the one cut in half. The game asks you to choose who you will save, so I think the wording is so the two trains of thought are pull the lever towards the person you want to save or pull it to where the blade will go. Either way you pull it, Josh gets it. (I tried to save Josh on my first play through)

wazzawazza18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5 wazzawazza18
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

My Survivors were Sam, Chris and Matt.

hated how Ashley died. should have just stuck with the group, lol.

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

First play only Sam and Emily survived, guess my 2nd I'll have Sam, Emily, Ashley and Jessica, possibly Mike but I hate him so I'll just do it to do something different