Unlocking Seth in SF4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
Hey I am working on unlocking Seth on Easiest with 1 round and from what I read all you have to do is beat the game with everybody. But I recently heard a rumor that you have to beat the game with everybody on medium or above, is this true? Has anybody unlocked Seth?
ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts
Just beat the game with everyone else, difficulty/round setting doesn't matter.
gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gagit811
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts
beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.
jakarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 jakarai
Member since 2008 • 4289 Posts

beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.gagit811

You forgot to add that you must first play through arcade mode once with Akuma then you can pick anyone and do what you just said.

P.S. I thought it was 2 perfects and 3 Ultras to unlock Gouken?

gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gagit811

[QUOTE="gagit811"]beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.jakarai

You forgot to add that you must first play through arcade mode once with Akuma then you can pick anyone and do what you just said.

P.S. I thought it was 2 perfects and 3 Ultras to unlock Gouken?

yeah thats how I unlocked him, but I just look up on a site for my fact check before I posted and thats the info I got. The truth is it seems every other site says something diff on how to unlock things lol. I figured it was easyer for this guy.

I did say beat the game with everyone so Akuma is included.

Avatar image for Kill_Master_321
Kill_Master_321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 Kill_Master_321
Member since 2008 • 133 Posts
How do u unlock gouken i have the game with everyone else and i still didn`t get him
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.gagit811

That comment is wrong because I lost a round & STILL got gouken & gouki. It's all about your score & all I did was get 2 perfects, two ultra's, & 2 supers to get gouken. You also have to use gouki (Akuma) to unlock gouken.

gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gagit811
How do u unlock gouken i have the game with everyone else and i still didn`t get himKill_Master_321
you have to unlock everyone up to Akuma, then you have get get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without continuing to unlock Gouken.
gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gagit811

[QUOTE="gagit811"]beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.MusashiSensi

That comment is wrong because I lost a round & STILL got gouken & gouki. It's all about your score & all I did was get 2 perfects, two ultra's, & 2 supers to get gouken. You also have to use gouki (Akuma) to unlock gouken.

oh my bad I mean continuing, but this guy said he was playing on one round. You don't have to use Akuma to unlock Gouken, I did it with Bison. this goes back to what I said earlyer every web site says something diff, It doesn't matter as long as you get the same end result.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]

[QUOTE="gagit811"]beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.gagit811

oh my bad I mean continuing, but this guy said he was playing on one round.

:) Lol. Don't worry about it.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]

[QUOTE="gagit811"]beat the game with everyone, seth is easy to get once you unlock everone. Its unlocking gouken witch aint so easy, you have to get at least 1 perfect and 3 Ultra Combo Finishes all without losing any rounds. get that then seth is easy.gagit811

oh my bad I mean continuing, but this guy said he was playing on one round. You don't have to use Akuma to unlock Gouken, I did it with Bison. this goes back to what I said earlyer every web site says something diff, It doesn't matter as long as you get the same end result.

ur still kinda wrong, its 2 perfects and 3 ultras lol :P
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MusashiSensi
[QUOTE="gagit811"][QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]

JoKeR_421

ur still kinda wrong, its 2 perfects and 3 ultras lol :P

Ummm...actually, I am right. If you read what I said then you would not be saying this. I said "The way I did it..I...I...I", so if I did it that way it could not be wrong. Maybe you did it another way & that's all good for you, but I did mines the way I said it.:)
J-Z-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 J-Z-
Member since 2009 • 324 Posts
Let me explain everything thoroughly for everyone:

To unlock Seth you need to :

A: Unlock (in no order, or specific difficulty setting) Rose, Fei, Gen, Sakura, Dan, Cammy,

B: Once Rose, Fei, Gen, Sakura, Dan and Cammy are unlocked... beat arcade mode (with any character, on any difficulty)
With 2 perfects before you reach Seth , no continues, or losses of any match. After you beat Seth, you will fight Akuma, beat him and he is unlocked.

C: Now you will need to unlock Gouken. Once, Rose, Fei, Gen, Sakura, Dan , Cammy AND Akuma have been unlocked...Play Arcade mode
and do the following:

-Win two rounds with a perfect before you reach Seth
-Perform 3 ultimate combo finishers before you reach Seth
-No continues, or loss of any match (if you play on more then one round)
-After you beat Seth you will fight Gouken, beat him and he will be unlocked.

D- Once you have unlocked Gouken...beat arcade mode (on any difficulty setting) with each character. Make sure you have everyone's ending in the gallery mode except for Seth's. Once arcade has been completed by each character at least once, you will have Seth Unlocked.
magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

FROM CAPCOM:

To unlock Gouken as a playable character:

1. Complete Arcade Mode playing as Akuma and watch (not necessary to watch everything) an ending.

2. Then, unlock Gouken as an opponent, and defeat him.

Necessary conditions to unlock Gouken as an opponent:

- Play with any characters with which you watched the ending once (so play using a character you have already beaten the game with)

- Do not continue at all.

- Do not lose at all. Not even one round (easier if you only play 1-round matches)

- Achieve certain number (or more) of "Perfect" rounds. The number of Perfect Win you need to achieve are:

If you play on

- 1 round match: 1 time or more

- 3 round match: 2 times or more

- 5 round match: 3 times or more

- 7 round match: 4 times or more

- Achieve a certain number (or more) of Super Combo -OR- Ultra Combo Finishes. Super and Ultra finishes both count toward this number. The number of super/ultra finishes you need to achieve are:

If you play on

- 1 round match: 3 times or more

- 3 round match: 5 times or more

- 5 round match: 7 times or more

- 7 round match: 9 times or more

- Achieve certain number (or more) of First Attack (this means you must score the first strike in a match--the screen gives you the "First Attack" message, and you can mostly do this without even noticing):

The number of First Attack you need to achieve are:

If you play on

- 1 round match: 5 times or more

- 3 round match: 10 times or more

- 5 round match: 15 times or more

- 7 round match: 20 times or more

- Then Gouken will appear. Kick his butt to unlock him!

clw5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 clw5
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i read another site and it said set the game to one round on easiest and get 1 perfect, 3ultra or super, and 5 first attacks. i did this after winning with akuma and it worked now i just gotta beat tha game with every character to get seth...right?