Uncharted worth buying

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts
For people who have Uncharted, is it worth laying down $60 dollars just to play this. I have heard that the platforming aspects are a little easy, is this true? What is the replayablillity of the game if anyone has beaten it yet?
Cysios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Cysios
Member since 2003 • 108 Posts
Absolutely buy it, the platforming isn't all that challenging but it's still a lot of fun. Very good game.
Achilles8766

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Achilles8766
Member since 2007 • 46 Posts
got the game today and played for a few hours and i love it. good action, beautiful graphics, and a cool unique story line. reminds me of indiana jones :)
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
the platforming is simple because the AI and fighting in the game is tuff. I beat it on Normal today and normal seemed like hard. Just consider the easy platforming a good break from the fire fights.
Achilles8766

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Achilles8766
the platforming is simple because the AI and fighting in the game is tuff. I beat it on Normal today and normal seemed like hard. Just consider the easy platforming a good break from the fire fights.hiryu3
yeah the fire fights are pretty rough. great game tho
edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 edthetinker
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts
The game is really good. I would rent it though. It's been out 2 days and alot of people have allready beat it. That to me does not justify 60 dollars. Game is really special though.
redskins2156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 redskins2156
Member since 2007 • 2553 Posts
Its worth every penny. It takes about 10 hours to finish.
WiiFreak77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WiiFreak77
Member since 2007 • 1291 Posts
^ Took me 5 and half hours on Normal.
i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts
took me 14 hours to beat and worth every penny,the game is speacial and is my favorite game this gen.an average person would probaly beat the game 5 times
wv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wv06
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts

at first i wasnt sure if i liked it, but the its gets better and better as the game goes on..

Honestly I think i didnt like it at first is because i was so used to FPS's that it took me a while to get the hang of solving different puzzle type game play to get from place to place

However once I got used to it, it is very very fun.. Challenging shooter and adventure game with alot of depth to it, I give it a 8.5/10 with a bonus point for (for a good game finally not being a FPS) to bring it up to 9.5/10

wv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wv06
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts

^ Took me 5 and half hours on Normal.WiiFreak77

couldn't, not evening in strait through play, the videos take up a hour and a half..dont believe him

mecheng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mecheng21
Member since 2007 • 122 Posts

Like somebody else said...don't believe him

WiiFreak77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WiiFreak77
Member since 2007 • 1291 Posts
Why dont you believe me? This was my second playthrough and skipped the cut scenes I didnt like. I was also trying to find some trophies.
XxHammerFallxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 XxHammerFallxX
Member since 2007 • 185 Posts

I kept playing the demo over and over once that became available. Then I had to get this game. I pre ordered it right away, a week before, and got it Friday. Its such a great game. Its almost a revelation because this game is probably my best ps3 game right now. Theres other good ps3 games, but this could be better than all of them right now.

I went straight for hard mode when I started this game. Im not done yet though. Its challenging.

B1ACK_MAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15 B1ACK_MAGE
Member since 2006 • 1693 Posts
It's definitely worth buying, it's by far the best game on PS3 (and looks like it may be my game of the year) As far as replayability there are 3 difficulties (with an extra hard after you beat it), there are a ton of unlockable characters to play as, extra effects to unlock, mirror world to unlock, and 60 collectibles in the game. I'm about 7 hours in with 5 more chapters, so it looks like it will be a 9-10 hour game. I can't recommend this game enough
Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Velric
Member since 2003 • 3842 Posts

For people who have Uncharted, is it worth laying down $60 dollars just to play this. I have heard that the platforming aspects are a little easy, is this true? What is the replayablillity of the game if anyone has beaten it yet?gamenerd15

The platforming aspects are *incredibly* easy and while I still found them satisfying I do wish there was more depth to them. The only time you'll die during them is when you think something is a grabable ledge only to find out it is not.

Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Velric

For people who have Uncharted, is it worth laying down $60 dollars just to play this. I have heard that the platforming aspects are a little easy, is this true? What is the replayablillity of the game if anyone has beaten it yet?gamenerd15

As for replayability, the game has a substantially long list of achievements, 60 treasures to find, and a massive list of unlockable rewards. Among those rewards is a Mirror and Flip mode. Mirror mode reverses the entire game from right to left and Flip mode reverses it back and forth ever time you die. That alone makes it seem like you're playing new parts of the game.

Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Velric

I'll see for myself. I'm nearing the 4 or 5 hour mark and still have 9 chapters left. I have to call bogus on your time. Eight hours? Perhaps, but definitely not 5 and definitely not on your first play through.

Achilles8766

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Achilles8766
i like the game more because of the storyline than anything else. this is the first original game like this since tomb raider and it does everything in a better, more fast paced way. still reminds me of indiana jones. i'm sitting at around 5 hours now (on normal) and ive still got a ways to go