Uncharted - Very Good Game

• 49 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tkemory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 tkemory
Member since 2002 • 2191 Posts

Well I just bought my PS3 last week, yeah just 40GIG version.

I decided to rent Uncharted, wow this is a great game. Reminds me of how awesome I thought the original tomb raider was. I would say an 8.0 doesn't do the game any justice, I would give it at least a 9.0 if not 9.5

The only thing that would have made this game perfect is more destructible environment ala Crysis and longer game. So far I have rented played 4 games for the PS3, 3 of them have been great. I am becoming more and more impressed with this system the longer I own it. If they haven't tapped its ability I can only wonder what we have in store for us once they learn how to really use this machine.

TYLERxDURDEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TYLERxDURDEN
Member since 2007 • 292 Posts
Totally agree, Uncharted was an amazing game. I only wish it would have been longer. Hopefully Naughty Dog listens and makes the next one longer even though Im not sure they can top the storyline.
azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts

I'm glad you liked it too, I loved it.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts
Absolutely fantastic game, no doubt. I'm in the middle of my second playthrough and I'm taking my time to find every treasure. Quite honestly I'm having more fun my second time around, and I have every want and intention of playing it on 'crushing' difficulty when I unlock it.:D
C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

Pros

+ Excellent Production values all throughout

+ Cinematic feel matched by few

+ Unbelievable animations for the characters

+ Game-play is just fun and addicting

Cons

-Some of the gunfights can be a bit frustrating courtesy of endless waves of smart enemies

- The cover system can sometimes doom you rather than save you

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is Naughty Dog's first foray unto the PS3 hardware and one of the most anticipated titles for the system. Often referred to as "Tomb Raider meets Gears of War", Uncharted makes a name for itself with its easy to pick up game-play, likeable cast of characters and incredible production values, making this easily one of the best games for this holiday season, as well as the best game the PS3 has to offer yet.

In Uncharted, you'll assume the role of Nathan Drake, treasure hunter extraordinaire and a supposed descendant of 16th century legend Sir Francis Drake. It seems Nathan has discovered Drake's lost diary, which in true adventure story fashion, holds the clue to finding El Dorado. So is up to Nathan, sassy and tough as nail TV reporter Elena Fisher and old pal, the suave yet trouble magnet Victor Sullivan to uncover the secrets of the mythical treasure. Of course, it wouldn't be a memorable pulp adventure without some ill-nature group going after the same treasure with more than just questionable intentions, providing for lots of chases, explosions and gunfights for Nathan and co to deal with.

Though not original in its premise, Uncharted certainly delivers up on its promises, offering a complete and cohesive package that is beautiful to look at, a marvel to listen to and just plain fun to play. There really isn't anything bad to say about Uncharted other that is not very long. But at around eight hours, the amazing campaign throws enough action; puzzle solving and vehicle chases that you'll be more than satisfied. It also helps that the story, while having a few clichés here and there, is highly entertaining and very well written. Nathan's wit and sense of humor is sure to get at least a chuckle out of most serious gamers, and his constant bickering with Elena is highly amusing as well. Of course, there is a certain amount of seriousness to the tale as a whole and it has its share of dramatic moments along with its own urgencies, but its often-lighthearted tone is a very welcome change to the more gritty and violent stories we are getting now at days.

The entire game is divided into two main sections, plat forming and gunfights, often times one following the other or vice versa, but are overall very well-paced all throughout. The platform sections of the game tend to be pretty straightforward and often times downright easy, but every jump comes with an awe factor. The camera tends to give you the best vantage points and very rarely will you wonder where exactly your next jump should be aimed at. Along with the jumps, there are some occasional puzzles here and there to spice things up. These aren't very tough and most of the times, Drake's journal gives you the answer to them anyway. This is not entirely bad, as it keeps the game moving at a quick pace, but players looking for some substance in their puzzle sections might walk out a little disappointed.

The other portions of Uncharted are the shootouts. These tend to take place in fairly open areas, giving enough cover points for you and your enemies to maneuver around. These are often times exhilarating and just plain fun, since most shootouts require some different approaches using the overall same strategies. The enemies, though their appearances to every shootout are scripted, are smart enough to move between the different vantage points and are surprisingly good flankers and grenade throwers, even on the default difficulty. In fact, Uncharted is a pretty tough game on the regular setting anyway, as most shootouts, particularly towards the end, tend to throw wave after wave of pirates and mercenaries, so you'll be dying pretty often. It is a good thing that the game has plenty of checkpoints, as some players might find the amount of dying and retrying frustrating. It doesn't help that Drake can't take much fire before kicking the can, while enemies take at least three hits before going down, unless you score a headshot. The cover system employed by the game is very good, but sometimes you might find yourself attaching to surfaces in a way that you did not intend, which can result in you getting killed. These instances aren't very common, but when they do happen, it can be a bit annoying.

There are also some vehicle sequences; one where you'll be manning a truck turret while Elena races through the forest and others will have you driving a jet sky while Elena provides cover fire. While these aren't mind blowing, they still break up the action nicely and are very fun too, especially when you have to brave your way up a roaring river. The game also features four difficulty settings, sixty treasures to find and one thousand medal points for players to obtain by achieving different criteria's. The more points you rack up, the more unlockables you'll uncover, and there are plenty, so even with a relatively short campaign, there is a ton to do in Uncharted.

Graphically, Uncharted is as much of a technical success as it is artistic. In fact, words cannot describe the beauty that Uncharted is. Never have forests, rivers and ancient ruins looked as good. The quality of the graphic engine is such, that some backgrounds almost look photo-realistic. There are some texture pop in and clipping here and there, but you really have to look for them in order to notice it. The characters look just as good, be it heroes or enemies. Sometimes they seem to have a certain kind of plastic look to them, but feel natural overall. Kudos to Naughty Dog on their animation engine however, as characters in Uncharted animate in such a way that sometimes it'll be hard to differentiate from the real thing. From Nate's flailing in mid-air after a dangerous jump to his covering his head as bullets whistle, never have animations looked this natural. This achievement is shared by the game's facial expressions as well.

Sound wise; Uncharted hits it high, with a bombastic soundtrack that fits every situation just right. Guns and explosions are of equal caliber, packing the punch that you would expect them to. The voice acting in the game is also top-notch with each character sounding just right. The actors do an excellent job at portraying the emotions of each character and are always a delight to listen to. The script is fairly well written as well, so is nice to see that everything worked out nicely in the final product.

In the end, Uncharted is an action packed adventure that is a blast to play and will be in your memory for a while to come. Even with its small blemishes, this is one ride you definitely shouldn't miss this holiday season.

C-Himura

That's my review for the game. I am like on my seventh playtrhough. I already unlocked and did everything, but the game is just fun:D

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
On my first playthrough I only found 37 treasures (they are really hard to spot).
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
Can't wait till I get more money to get this game. Only have played the demo, but it was great.
adumar94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 adumar94
Member since 2004 • 826 Posts

I loved the game, also. I'm about halfway done with my second playthrough, and I'm trying to use melee as much as possible. I'd love to try a pure melee game, but I don't think that I'd be able to do it (even on easy). Obviously, there are portions where melee wont work, but I'm trying different strategies to avoid using any weapons. Crazy fun!

Unfortunately, UT3 is taking my time right now, so I'll have to get back to Uncharted a little later.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts
My favorite game as well. I'm on my second playthrough on crushing, and I've got to say good luck to those try it. Just so you know, 2-3 good shotswill kill you, and you won't survive for more than about 5 bad shots. In short, there will be a lot of dying.
TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#10 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

Really?

I thought Uncharted was right on the mediocre line.

It had half baked platforming and repetitive shooting action. In terms of gameplay it was really average. If you take apart two gameplay elements, it is below average but they put it together to give more variety to the game and the result is very average game.

Only thing that stands out for the game is production value. Complete lack of originality and restricted platforming ruined it for me.

I was extremely disappointed especially after waiting for it so long.

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
I thought the game was a premium title for the ps3. Im glad its ps3, and as ps3 will get older, I believe the game will get even more recognition for its quality.
madskillz8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 madskillz8
Member since 2006 • 176 Posts
yes it is a great looking game. i haven't even finish on the 2nd chapter. i dont know w/c to start. ac or uncharted.
Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
i loved this game so much, probably the best title on ps3 in terms of how fun it is. 8 didnt do it justice. def worth a 9.5 in my book, only thing that would have made it better is if it didnt end lol. got all the achievements in 2 play throughs, beat crushing quite easily, and i never experienced the screen tearing that people said happened.
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Claw17k
Member since 2006 • 472 Posts
this game desrved a9.5 oh well.... hopefully UT3 for ps3 gets AAA status
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

Solid game, IMO. I just got a little annoyed at how perfect the enemies aim was. They'd nail me me from clear across the big courtyard with their pistols and I can barely get a proper angle to nail them. I really liked how the game changes up how you play midway through. I went from cover hopper to run and gunner extremely quick. Solid, solid game.

Really looking forward to the next games in the Uncharted trilogy.

fntsycloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fntsycloud
Member since 2002 • 748 Posts
I'm still stuck at the jetski level (i think it's the final level?) and it torques me off each time i try, but yes it is a very very good game. I think after I finish hard level I'm going to have to trade it, crushing will end up in me crushing my ps3 controller.
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

I'm still stuck at the jetski level (i think it's the final level?) and it torques me off each time i try, but yes it is a very very good game. I think after I finish hard level I'm going to have to trade it, crushing will end up in me crushing my ps3 controller.fntsycloud

The first jetski level or second jetski level. If its still the first jetski level, then you've got quite a while to go. Just so you know there are 22 chapters.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 C-Himura

Really?

It had half baked platforming and repetitive shooting action. In terms of gameplay it was really average. If you take apart two gameplay elements, it is below average but they put it together to give more variety to the game and the result is very average game.

Only thing that stands out for the game is production value. Complete lack of originality and restricted platforming ruined it for me.

TriangleHard

Really? I think that these two statements from your Assassin's Creed and Uncharted review negate any logic in your arguments

This is first game that really made me aware of my social setting within a game. GTA did it a bit, like how cops chase you when you do certain wrong things like murdering cops or something, but in Assassins Creed, they take it further. Just running in front of suspicious guard can trigger their alert. If you think you are doing something odd (except for carrier bunch of knives while wearing suspicious clothing) and something that stands out, the guards will think the same.TriangleHard

So riding trough the Holy Land is not socially acceptable, yet appearing from a hay stack, in front of a guard that was chasing you 5 seconds ago is? Very smart AI right there. It seems punching innocent people is also acceptable to this "Socially Aware" law enforcers.

Also the lack of different weapons really hurts the game as well. The game focuses the gameplay aspect on shooting, but the number of weapons provided is no better than Tomb Raider, a platform focused game.TriangleHard

So I am guessing Tomb Raider games have grenade launchers, grenades, 3 different types of shotguns, 4 types of machine guns, 3 types of handguns, a sniper and an awesome revolver? Never knew Lara carried that much artillery in her backpack. I am surprised it didn't bother you that Gears of Wars had about 6 different weapons, but it did in Uncharted. Talk about hypocrisy.

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion, but instead of being biased towards games you like and lying about those you didn't, how about you tell the person who wants an honest opinion, an honest one and not complete lies.

PS: You say it didn't bother you that Assassin's Creeds platforming wasn't about reflects, but who said Uncharted's was? And wouldn't Heavenly Sword count as a God of War rip-off, no matter how good it is?

ms_hijikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ms_hijikata
Member since 2006 • 4012 Posts
Uncharted is a little repetitive and unoriginal, but that doesn't mean it's not fun...as for me, I love the climbing and jumping but the long shootouts wear me out a little too fast. It's a really fun game though. I'm enjoying it.
TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#22 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts
[QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Really?

C-Himura

Really? I think that these two statements from your Assassin's Creed and Uncharted review negate any logic in your arguments

This is first game that really made me aware of my social setting within a game. GTA did it a bit, like how cops chase you when you do certain wrong things like murdering cops or something, but in Assassins Creed, they take it further. Just running in front of suspicious guard can trigger their alert. If you think you are doing something odd (except for carrier bunch of knives while wearing suspicious clothing) and something that stands out, the guards will think the same.TriangleHard

So riding trough the Holy Land is not socially acceptable, yet appearing from a hay stack, in front of a guard that was chasing you 5 seconds ago is? Very smart AI right there. It seems punching innocent people is also acceptable to this "Socially Aware" law enforcers.

Also the lack of different weapons really hurts the game as well. The game focuses the gameplay aspect on shooting, but the number of weapons provided is no better than Tomb Raider, a platform focused game.TriangleHard

So I am guessing Tomb Raider games have grenade launchers, grenades, 3 different types of shotguns, 4 types of machine guns, 3 types of handguns, a sniper and an awesome revolver? Never knew Lara carried that much artillery in her backpack. I am surprised it didn't bother you that Gears of Wars had about 6 different weapons, but it did in Uncharted. Talk about hypocrisy.

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion, but instead of being biased towards games you like and lying about those you didn't, how about you tell the person who wants an honest opinion, an honest one and not complete lies.

PS: You say it didn't bother you that Assassin's Creeds platforming wasn't about reflects, but who said Uncharted's was?

Ok here comes with nitpicking to somehow defend a game. *sigh*

First with social setting. I haven't said the game had perfect social setting but it is the first game that really takes advantage of it. Normally when you play a game, it is usually just stay out of sight, or dont use aggression in front of certain NPC. Assassin's Creed took that idea further by implementing many actions that would be acceptable in other games by making it unacceptable. Simple thing like running alone is something you must be cautious with. Also unlike other stealth games, other NPC is not just things you must avoid, but things that's always part of you. That kind of unique situation the game created made it stand out and become one of it's kind.

Also I do agree that speed limit on horse is really odd and just wrong.

Second, Tomb Raider games do have grenade launcher, grenades and shotgun. Also it has double uzi and many other types of machine guns as well. Perhaps you need to play more Tomb Raider games. As for Gears of Wars, their weapons really differenciate themselves with each other with looks and uses.

I most certainly don't think I've written biased reviews and have biased opinion about Uncharted. It is a game I really waited to play and it disappointed me greatly by not providing much in originality and repetitive gameplay.

Also it didn't provide tight gunfights nor top notch platform game elements. It was mediocre at best and especially on platform aspect of the game, I have to say it is below average compared to the market. I'm just simply giving out my point of view. To simply put, I've played better shooting game and I've played better platform game. Just because the game mixes both together doesn't make this game twice as good.

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 C-Himura

First with social setting. I haven't said the game had perfect social setting but it is the first game that really takes advantage of it. Normally when you play a game, it is usually just stay out of sight, or dont use aggression in front of certain NPC. Assassin's Creed took that idea further by implementing many actions that would be acceptable in other games by making it unacceptable. Simple thing like running alone is something you must be cautious with. Also unlike other stealth games, other NPC is not just things you must avoid, but things that's always part of you. That kind of unique situation the game created made it stand out and become one of it's kind.

Second, Tomb Raider games do have grenade launcher, grenades and shotgun. Also it has double uzi and many other types of machine guns as well. Perhaps you need to play more Tomb Raider games. As for Gears of Wars, their weapons really differenciate themselves with each other with looks and uses.

I most certainly don't think I've written biased reviews and have biased opinion about Uncharted. It is a game I really waited to play and it disappointed me greatly by not providing much in originality and repetitive gameplay.

Also it didn't provide tight gunfights nor top notch platform game elements. It was mediocre at best and especially on platform aspect of the game, I have to say it is below average compared to the market. I'm just simply giving out my point of view. To simply put, I've played better shooting game and I've played better platform game. Just because the game mixes both together doesn't make this game twice as good.

TriangleHard

Nah, you don't need to defend yourself man, I admit when I was wrong. I think it was a little offensive of me to call you a liar. I just went into your profile to see what kinds of games you liked, and it just crossed my eye the differences between what you though of AC (which I think is flawed, but not mediocre) and Uncharted (which has flaws, but is not mediocre)

As far as Tomb Raider goes, I didn't say it doesn't feature some of those weapons, but not as many types. And like Gears, they do have their different uses.

The two thing we do completely agree on is that Uncharted does features way too many enemies at points, and that the guards in Assassin's Creed shouldn't be jealous cause we can ride a horse so fast:D

AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#24 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
gamespot giving uncharted an 8 is the single biggest joke in the history of game reviews. second is gamespot giving r&c a 7.5
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
I played the dome and wasnt very impressed by the gameplay. Shooting just felt too wonky. Might rent it eventually.
Fr3SHBOi1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fr3SHBOi1991
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts

YEa I pLAyed DA DEMO ANd I LIked It ,,,Im THInkin Bout buyiNg it ONce I geT HAZE and WARHAWK ...lolz

andymon_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 andymon_27
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts

I'd love it even more if it had muitplaye and/or online!

Not saying that i don't love it enough, one of the best PS3 games.

If you have a PS3, you HAVE TO GET THIS GAME! For the sake of Drake!

jams_shop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jams_shop
Member since 2004 • 973 Posts
My favorite game on the PS3.
WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 WongB
Member since 2004 • 1701 Posts
Not sure if Multiplayer would for this. Maybe you'd play pirates fighting for treasure but I can't think of much else.
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
amazing game. looks phenominal on HD.
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

Well I just bought my PS3 last week, yeah just 40GIG version.

I decided to rent Uncharted, wow this is a great game. Reminds me of how awesome I thought the original tomb raider was. I would say an 8.0 doesn't do the game any justice, I would give it at least a 9.0 if not 9.5

The only thing that would have made this game perfect is more destructible environment ala Crysis and longer game. So far I have rented played 4 games for the PS3, 3 of them have been great. I am becoming more and more impressed with this system the longer I own it. If they haven't tapped its ability I can only wonder what we have in store for us once they learn how to really use this machine.

tkemory

all i have to say is "yes, yes, yes"
and u can only get uncharted on ps3 :P
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

YEa I pLAyed DA DEMO ANd I LIked It ,,,Im THInkin Bout buyiNg it ONce I geT HAZE and WARHAWK ...lolz

Fr3SHBOi1991

do u always type like that :roll:
foolio_67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 foolio_67
Member since 2003 • 8866 Posts
I agree, this game is great! One of the top few ps3 titles that I have played for sure.
jeffbase33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jeffbase33
Member since 2007 • 317 Posts

Man you guys suck. Everyone needs to go out and BUY this game and support the developers. You rent the game, they make ZERO money.

THe sales for Uncharted have been disappointing. You really think Naughty Dog is going to keep putting in efforts when the sales are bad?

lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts

Man you guys suck. Everyone needs to go out and BUY this game and support the developers. You rent the game, they make ZERO money.

THe sales for Uncharted have been disappointing. You really think Naughty Dog is going to keep putting in efforts when the sales are bad?

jeffbase33

Totally agree, this level of appreciation, i.e. renting, just makes me sad. Has the economy really gone down that much?

lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts

Really?

TriangleHard

I'm not sure if you're all alone on this matter, but I bet you won't have more than a handful of comrades.

Strofer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Strofer
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I'm still stuck at the jetski level (i think it's the final level?) and it torques me off each time i try, but yes it is a very very good game. I think after I finish hard level I'm going to have to trade it, crushing will end up in me crushing my ps3 controller.fntsycloud

I agree with you all... Uncharted is an excellent game, I'm loving every minute of it. As a latecomer to the game, I'm sure you guys will be able to help me. I too am stuck at the jetski section where you have to shoot the barrels and then the two weights holding the gate up. Is there somewhere you can take cover? I just don't seem to have time to shoot the barrels, then the two weights and wait for the gate to drop before I get killed. I have tried looking for walkthroughs on the net, but they just tell you to shoot the barrels and the weights, not actually how to achieve this without dieing.

Cheers in advance.

Strofer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Strofer
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I agree with you all... Uncharted is an excellent game, I'm loving every minute of it. As a latecomer to the game, I'm sure you guys will be able to help me. I too am stuck at the jetski section where you have to shoot the barrels and then the two weights holding the gate up. Is there somewhere you can take cover? I just don't seem to have time to shoot the barrels, then the two weights and wait for the gate to drop before I get killed. I have tried looking for walkthroughs on the net, but they just tell you to shoot the barrels and the weights, not actually how to achieve this without dieing.

Cheers in advance.

*EDIT* No worries guys... I found a video walkthrough on YouTube. Sorted! :P

lamplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lamplan
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
I liked the game, I was very challenged when it came to the gunfights and occasionally with camera control.. But that's 3rd person shooters for you.
hashimgillani1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#40 hashimgillani1
Member since 2004 • 1495 Posts
It was truly a beautiful game, not something revolutinary (though it was a big acheivement in terms of detail, atmosphere and graphics) it was a great experience. The story was told very cinemtatically just like a movie, and it was a break from all this dark gritty online shooters as well.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
[QUOTE="C-Himura"][QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Really?

TriangleHard

you do now there is like 25 differant guns in uncharted.

PS: You say it didn't bother you that Assassin's Creeds platforming wasn't about reflects, but who said Uncharted's was?

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
[QUOTE="C-Himura"][QUOTE="TriangleHard"]

Really?

TriangleHard

you do now there is like 25 differant guns in uncharted.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#43 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Uncharted is a phenomenal, my favorite game currently together with Devil May Cry 4 on PS3.

If you don't enjoy the game, all i can say - you're in very small minority.:P

ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts

Agreed uncaharted was great.

I would also recommend:

ratchet and clank

heavenly sword (its short, but good)

motorstorm

folklore (a little repititive but good)

burnout paradise

oblivion

warhawk ( my fave ps3 game)

War-Tex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 War-Tex
Member since 2006 • 2014 Posts
It's definetly underrated on gamespot.
gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
I totally agree. This is a good game. Its the only game that uses the full potential of ps3.
plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 plg2307
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts

What's up with thread revival today?

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Yeah one of the most impressive games I played all last year.
w7w7w7w7w7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 w7w7w7w7w7
Member since 2006 • 4891 Posts
I enjoyed it as well, unfortunately due to the the length I'd say it was a rental at best :-\
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts

What's up with thread revival today?

plg2307

Seriously, this is at least the third one I've seen today.