Uncharted 3 Redeem Code Problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 en-z-io
Member since 2004 • 3390 Posts

I recently purchased the PS3/Uncharted 3 bundle from Newegg, but get the following message when I try to redeem the code: the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. I did a search and some people said that you have to make sure your account and game are set to the same country (e.g., US-US)... but I doubt that's the problem here.

What now? Do I call Sony customer support tomorrow morning to figure it out?

EDIT: Well that's bizarre, it suddenly worked. Nevermind!

DARKCHOAS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DARKCHOAS
Member since 2003 • 2100 Posts

Is the code that you entered for the Starhawk beta? If so I believe that the beta (for UC3 owners) opens on January 31st. It should be accepted then.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

I recently purchased the PS3/Uncharted 3 bundle from Newegg, but get the following message when I try to redeem the code: the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. I did a search and some people said that you have to make sure your account and game are set to the same country (e.g., US-US)... but I doubt that's the problem here.

What now? Do I call Sony customer support tomorrow morning to figure it out?

EDIT: Well that's bizarre, it suddenly worked. Nevermind!

en-z-io

My cousin got the same problem. I wonder will I have the same problem when I finally open my UC3 (both us bought it on black friday)

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

If you entered in the code on the balck sheet of paper, then you entered in the wrong code. Look on the back of the instruction booklet of Uncharted 3 for the multiplayer. I did the same thing. I actually called Sony and had a big hassle over my own stupidity.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

Is the code that you entered for the Starhawk beta? If so I believe that the beta (for UC3 owners) opens on January 31st. It should be accepted then.

DARKCHOAS

Well then, that's something that they probably should have made a note of on the code sheet (for the beta), as I was kind of annoyed it didn't let me redeem it on the PS Store.