Uncharted 2 questions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blessing77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Blessing77
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts

Can you skip the cut scenes in uncharted? and is there split screen co-op or multiplayer.

Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
no split screen, and some cut scene you can skip. The cut scenes are the loading screens. This is why uncharted has no loading screens except for start up.
Blessing77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Blessing77
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
no splitscreen multiplayer? shoot.
idk761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 idk761
Member since 2008 • 3229 Posts
I confirm you can skip cut scenes, well most of them I think. I actually never skipped one, it is like a movie. After I beat the game I felt "sad" :(
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Javieralijandro
no splitscreen multiplayer? shoot. Blessing77
Nope, no offline multiplayer of any kind.
biribis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 biribis
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts

sad but true, no offline multiplayer. :,(

HarDcore_RpG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HarDcore_RpG
Member since 2008 • 546 Posts

Well its obvious why they wouldn't integrate it, the game would be too easy, and the plot would be different. Imagine how stupid it would be if You played co-op on Ch4. Borneo and 1 character was Drake, who would the other be...hmmm, Sullivan, nope already there, Chloe, nope shes at the base chatting with you by mic, Flynn, hell that would be dumb. How bout Elena, wait Elena's in this game too but Nate doesnt know that yet. The game doesnt need offline co-op.

Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

[QUOTE="Blessing77"]no splitscreen multiplayer? shoot. HarDcore_RpG

Well its obvious why they wouldn't integrate it, the game would be too easy, and the plot would be different. Imagine how stupid it would be if You played co-op on Ch4. Borneo and 1 character was Drake, who would the other be...hmmm, Sullivan, nope already there, Chloe, nope shes at the base chatting with you by mic, Flynn, hell that would be dumb. How bout Elena, wait Elena's in this game too but Nate doesnt know that yet. The game doesnt need offline co-op.

or just do the normal co op missions already in place...but okay

HarDcore_RpG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HarDcore_RpG
Member since 2008 • 546 Posts

[QUOTE="HarDcore_RpG"]

[QUOTE="Blessing77"]no splitscreen multiplayer? shoot. Eazy1891

which would be the online ones

Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Javieralijandro
[QUOTE="Eazy1891"]

[QUOTE="HarDcore_RpG"]

I think they shouldnt of advertised co-op gameplay. Its 3 maps i mean come on...
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts
[QUOTE="Javieralijandro"][QUOTE="Eazy1891"]

[QUOTE="HarDcore_RpG"]

I think they shouldnt of advertised co-op gameplay. Its 3 maps i mean come on...

With several different game modes, and DLC on the way ... I understand it's not a selling point for most, but many people are thrilled with it.