Things you want for PS4

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

PS3 backwards and i know this totally isnt going to happen, but with PS2 too.

JasonGriffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 JasonGriffee
Member since 2011 • 194 Posts

Hard drive doesn't matter as long as it is easily upgrdadeable upgradeable like the PS3 is. StrongBlackVine
If they supported SATA II and III, as well as the 3.5" form factor, you could get up to a 4TB Drive.

HatchetKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 HatchetKill
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts
Apart from all that's mentioned... I'd like to NOT to get hardware issues such as YLoD... And if such a thing as a hardware issue I believe it should have at least a 5 year warranty on such a thing... 4 x PS3 I have been through that have fallen out of warranty and got YLoD. Ohhh and if it could fill me glass that'd be a bonus ;)
Axcalay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#54 Axcalay
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts
I'd like for it not to break please. I'm going on my third ps3 now.
bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

i know everyone keeps saying about 100% backwards capabilities but isn't that living in the passed, your getting a ps4 for ps4 games not for ps3 or ps2 games, just get yourselves a ps2 or a ps3 and keep playing it. do you not realise how much room and money it takes to have this tech inside the console for it to work, which means less money and less room to upgrade. just a thought, it isn't as simple as just allowing the graphics card and cpu to run these games, they have to put virtual parts of each console inside it to make it work which costs money and alot of time.

on to the ps4, i want it to be able to cut loading times even if its a big load at the start like gta is, and i want it to have no lag in single player games i want the graphics to be at a constant 60fps, had enough of playing top games for it to jump and slow down, we should be passed that now.

the web browser needs to be alot better and the wireless in it needs to be able to handle top speeds properly.

i'd love to get psmove and have it for parties but i believe they need to scrap the ps camera and bring the camera up to speed as i've tried the game ipetz out on it and honestly the camera is rubbish and is fuzzy when showing the room is not good, it's the same camera from way back time to change