There is a HUGE problem with uncharted 2!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Games_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Games_Guy
Member since 2007 • 436 Posts

The problem is the multiplayer... Now before everyone goes ape$*#@ and flames me let me tell you why. Dont get me wrong this game is amazing! It deserves GOTY. But the multiplayer has a big problem. Now the multiplayer is good provided your actually playing. But it takes forever to find people to play with! Now this isnt so much of a problem because I am patient enough to wait a minute or two to play. I have tried to play about 15 games now and all are the same. Everytime I get into a game about a minute into the match it says host left. Its done that 15 times!!! So far i've had about 10mins total of online playtime and about an hour of navigating menus, loading maps, finding players etc.

So if someone could please tell me if this is only my problem before I throw my controller at the wall!!

Thanks

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
multiplayer in any games like that off the bat takes a while till they really optimize things in my experience. though to be the biggest problem with uncharted 2 is that its so impossibly hard to stop playing it, its addictive. i really don't want it to end either. i've barley started and already im hoping naughty dog is working on the third game. uncharted 2 is the best game i've played this year, i've not enjoyed a game this much since little big planet. all i can say is thank the maker for naughty dog.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Maybe it will run faster when the servers settle,,,,it just got released......

During the beta to get in game it took a minute total...does have a lot of phases to go through to play though??

Gabe11cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Gabe11cap
Member since 2003 • 1796 Posts

It just came out man. It's like this for every game at release.

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
Do you expect a MW2 like release for it, relax, within a month the multiplayer will be booming.
dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3057 Posts

At least its not like COD4 where when the host leaves it ends the game.