derekhann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 derekhann
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

i honestly dont know if everybody knows about this place or if like 1 in 10 know about it or something, but i definitely think dunwich borers is the freakiest location in fallout, the first time i went in there it scared the shit out of me. i dont want to spoil it for you but you should definitely check it out. also tell me which location in fallout you think is the coolest/creepiest

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

It's a marked location and it has a bobblehead, so it's not exactly hidden or anything. But yeah, it's probably one of the more creepy places in the game. If you played Fallout 3, then you'd probably know of the Dunwich Building that is also very creepy and has similar things going on that I guess I won't spoil.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#3 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

@derekhann: I don’t think I discovered that location in my play through. I’ve been meaning to replay Fallout 4 so I’ll have to look out for it

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I don't want to ruin the surprise that I felt finding this place, but there is a kid on a dock who is talking about a monster who keeps breaking the surface of the water near the pier. That's where it starts, and eventually you'll find yourself in a run down submarine. Loved everything about it, and this is a location that does not show up on the map at first.