Thank you for your souls...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts

Recently I have been getting invaded constantly by some of you chumps in Demon's Souls. let me tell you something, I'm too powerful for you! if you ever see the name donmega09 or Don the killer as I'm named in the game, just exit. let me save you the embarrassment of losing your souls by the hands of my pimped out Scimitar. oh yeah, when you die, I will be sending you a message over the PSN to talk trash...

Thank you, and have a wonderful day...;)

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Pardon me? :?

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Sloan360
Member since 2009 • 1449 Posts

Someone thinks very highly of themself....

santinodrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 santinodrake
Member since 2009 • 247 Posts
you are awesome
Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

"let me save you the embarrassment of loosing your souls" if your going to talk trash at least spell the words right. You mean LOSING not loosing.

edit: Wanted to add a LOL

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I could take you! :x Too bad I don't have PSN, guess we'll never know. ;) :P
CraigyM83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CraigyM83
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts
To be honest this tickled me, I gather it to be his warped sense of humour but I may be wrong.
SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

I don't get it, I haven't played the game. But I have heard of people "getting invaded" while playing the game while playing bosses and stuff. Why don't you just disconnect from the internet when you play

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

I don't get it, I haven't played the game. But I have heard of people "getting invaded" while playing the game while playing bosses and stuff. Why don't you just disconnect from the internet when you play

SouL-Tak3R
You can't get invaded while fighting bosses. :P
donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 donmega1

"let me save you the embarrassment of loosing your souls" if your going to talk trash at least spell the words right. You mean LOSING not loosing.

Terrencec06
Fixed. Thanks for taking the time to catch that extra "o". Still, you're gonna fall down to your knees in that cloudy mist of death.
CraigyM83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CraigyM83
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts
Spelt by as buy too...
Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Terrencec06"]

donmega1

Fixed. Thanks for taking the time to catch that extra "o". Still, you're gonna fall down to your knees in that cloudy mist of death.

Sounds like you use poision cloud from that statement, then i can see why your winning cause your not fighting anyone. You probably hit that spell, run away and after it wears off and there not dead, you do it again. But i'm making an assumption, so it could be false.

kate_jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kate_jones
Member since 2007 • 3221 Posts

[QUOTE="Terrencec06"]

donmega1

what level are you and what gear do you use

Mr_Splosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mr_Splosher
Member since 2009 • 772 Posts
Pfft, you think you can talk trash? I'm the ultimate trash talker you.... erm.... noob!
Melpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#15 Melpoe
Member since 2009 • 3635 Posts

Good..for..you??

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

SouL-Tak3R

Because they like it, of course.

It's one of those instances where no means yes, and that hurts means harder.

Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Knivez0r
Member since 2006 • 1467 Posts
[QUOTE="raven_squad"]I could take you! :x Too bad I don't have PSN, guess we'll never know. ;) :P

Why dont you have PSN? >.>
-ColinR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -ColinR-
Member since 2009 • 424 Posts

Recently I have been getting invaded constantly by some of you chumps in Demon's Souls. let me tell you something, I'm too powerful for you! if you ever see the name donmega09 or Don the killer as I'm named in the game, just exit. let me save you the embarrassment of losing your souls by the hands of my pimped out Scimitar. oh yeah, when you die, I will be sending you a message over the PSN to talk trash...

donmega1

Wow the only thing bigger than your ego is your stupidity for posting such an idiotic thread.

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 donmega1

SouL-Tak3R
On Saturday I got invaded so many times that I had to disconnect just to finish up what I was trying to do. Till I disconnected the invaders learned the hard way.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

lol, Why is everyone taking him so seriously?

I figured he was just playing around.

aka_Static

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 aka_Static
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts

Pretty sure I killed you last week TC.

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 donmega1

[QUOTE="donmega1"][QUOTE="Terrencec06"]

Sloan360

Sounds like you use poision cloud from that statement, then i can see why your winning cause your not fighting anyone. You probably hit that spell, run away and after it wears off and there not dead, you do it again. But i'm making an assumption, so it could be false.

Nope, just my trusty Scimitar....I was referring to the way it looks when the invader dies. They fall to their knees and kinda fizzle away…

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 donmega1

[QUOTE="donmega1"][QUOTE="Terrencec06"]

kate_jones

Level 79, I use the gear from that night that we have the option of rescuing during the last part of the prison map. (Killed him and took it! I had to have it! lol. Hope it doesn't cost me later, oh well)
donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 donmega1

[QUOTE="donmega1"]

-ColinR-

Wow the only thing bigger than your ego is your stupidity for posting such an idiotic thread.

Wow, someone needs a since of humor….but anyway you can find out the hard way too Colin!

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 donmega1

aka_Static
Maybe. But last week I was a level 40 now I'm 79 with allot more stuff to break you off with! lol
aka_Static

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 aka_Static
Member since 2009 • 415 Posts

[QUOTE="aka_Static"]

donmega1

Maybe. But last week I was a level 40 now I'm 79 with allot more stuff to break you off with! lol

Hmmm.. guess it wasn't you, but the name sounds familiar. I'm level 137 now.

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sloan360

[QUOTE="Sloan360"]

[QUOTE="donmega1"] Fixed. Thanks for taking the time to catch that extra "o". Still, you're gonna fall down to your knees in that cloudy mist of death. donmega1

Nope, just my trusty Scimitar....I was referring to the way it looks when the invader dies. They fall to their knees and kinda fizzle away…

I hope your using the large sword of searching. if not your just doing it wrong.

Mongo-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mongo-Boss
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts

I can't even invade you. I think it has to be within 10 levels so I'm about 30 levels above :P

Anyway I've only been invaded twice and they both got what was coming to them :D

Then again I only started playing online last night.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35
deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5ef287a6cdc35
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

All right....

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Oh yay once I start this game up I'll still be able to shatter egos of people who think they're gaming gods. How fun

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

in deed it is....

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

All right....

Flatline304

O WHAT THE HELL,thats what i get for not looking through the thread ahhh

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

donmega1
Go to your ingame XMB head over to the friends menu click on "players met" and then address the people who invaded you.. its much better than posting in a random forum and hoping that those people read it.
donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 donmega1

[QUOTE="donmega1"]

verbalfilth

Go to your ingame XMB head over to the friends menu click on "players met" and then address the people who invaded you.. its much better than posting in a random forum and hoping that those people read it.

yes, thats what i do. i was just having a little fun today. relax...

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#35 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
[QUOTE="donmega1"][QUOTE="kate_jones"]

Fixed. Thanks for taking the time to catch that extra "o". Still, you're gonna fall down to your knees in that cloudy mist of death. donmega1

Level 79, I use the gear from that night that we have the option of rescuing during the last part of the prison map. (Killed him and took it! I had to have it! lol. Hope it doesn't cost me later, oh well)

Are you serios? I have over a hundred levels on you. I could take you down effortlessly. You must be getting invaded by newbs. I usually suicide so I can stay in soul form and keep my attack power up, so I hardly get invaded. I slaughtered a couple poor saps, and a couple other guys totally destroyed me. You, however,,,, You'd be cake.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

[QUOTE="donmega1"][QUOTE="kate_jones"]

Nephilim83

Are you serios? I have over a hundred levels on you. I could take you down effortlessly. You must be getting invaded by newbs. I usually suicide so I can stay in soul form and keep my attack power up, so I hardly get invaded. I slaughtered a couple poor saps, and a couple other guys totally destroyed me. You, however,,,, You'd be cake.

lol true lol, im lvl 489 come holla, oh wait u cant ur too puny still