Starhawk has the best multiplayer.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Onyx8r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Onyx8r
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Has anyone played Starhawk?

Usually I get pretty burned out of a video game after a play through, even in multiplayer -- I think Black Ops sucks, you would have to be a zombie to play the exact same thing over and over; doing the exact same objective; in the exact, same stage; in the exact, same way constantly.

In Starhawk though, I have to say -- I constantly want to replay that title. Game is truly one of a kind. Both strategic and fast paced. Numerous ways to defend or attack the other team. I find myself wondering... I wonder what it would be to just get on a jet bike and see how I chance up against the Ox tank.

Numerous ways to play in that game. If you have not played it, you need too.
wazzawazza18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2 wazzawazza18
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

thanks letting us know youre opinion...

i will have to look into starhawk now. sounds good

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Cool story, bro!

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
yup its one of the best game i got this year and def going to be my main MP for next 2years. very fun specially with friends.
Onyx8r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Onyx8r
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I wish they would have put more co-op inside the Single player Campaign and more functionality into closed LAN matches.

Either way though the multiplayer is far better than any other game I've played and I'm a big battlefield3 gamer, but even that doesn't come near to the replay value of Starhawk 's multiplayer. It is definitely worth keeping and will have continuous game life as far as the strategy and gameplay give the title.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Starhawk is awesome and thanks to the recent patch a bike stands a better chance against an Ox tank.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts

I love Starhawk and i'll be playing it for awhile but i need more maps to play. I like most of the maps but i prefer to play 7 out of the 10. And I absolutely love Fracture, Basin, Lost Canyon, and Conduit. But 10 maps isn't enough, especially considering the fact that half of them have look-alikes. Does anyone know when Cypress will be released? Also, i think more loadout options should be given. Sometimes when i create a server i'd like to use a loadout that will allow players to build Depots, Hawk Pads, and Garages or Hawk Pads, Garages, and Corral, as well as other variations.

Fossil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fossil-
Member since 2006 • 351 Posts
Starhawk is a great concept, but one of the worst balanced games I have ever played, even after the patch. I must respectfully disagree.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

After the patch the only thing that seems to be unbalanced is the bruiser skill and maybe the spawn rift cost. If matches now turn to base ravaging its either because the other team was waaaay better or the defending team was just clueless.