Star Ocean TLHI ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gunslinger_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 gunslinger_boy
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

okay, i just added lymle to my party. when i played this on 360 last year, i could have sworn that i had a healing spell. is there on in the game or am i going crazy and have to keep reling on blackberries?

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
from the characters ive gotten so far, edge and lymle will learn healing spells. edge has to do a certain story segment and lymle just has to be a certain level.
gunslinger_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#3 gunslinger_boy
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

oh, okay. thanks

Avatar image for SteveTabernacle
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 SteveTabernacle
Member since 2010 • 2584 Posts
Just take Lym and go level her up, she's very under leveled when you first get her. Then simply run towards the citadel and quickly press the X button at the door. Now Edge and Lym both should have healing spells. Remember that if you finish an enemy with only damage from skills like Edge's Rising Slash or Stampede that you will get a HP/MP recovery bonus on your bonus board. Go into the menu, then to characters, and tactics. Turn Reimi, Faize, and Lymle to "Do nothing". Now go back near the Calnus and just spam the heck out of skills against the weak enemies over there. Get about eight or nine HP/MP bonus, then work on blindside attacking and killing a few enemies to get some EXP bonus on the board as well. You should then recover the bulk of lost HP and MP after every battle without using berries. Oh and be sure to change the other characters tactics back to an active choice once you're set.
kosmosfreak2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 kosmosfreak2
Member since 2006 • 240 Posts

Just take Lym and go level her up, she's very under leveled when you first get her. Then simply run towards the citadel and quickly press the X button at the door. Now Edge and Lym both should have healing spells. Remember that if you finish an enemy with only damage from skills like Edge's Rising Slash or Stampede that you will get a HP/MP recovery bonus on your bonus board. Go into the menu, then to characters, and tactics. Turn Reimi, Faize, and Lymle to "Do nothing". Now go back near the Calnus and just spam the heck out of skills against the weak enemies over there. Get about eight or nine HP/MP bonus, then work on blindside attacking and killing a few enemies to get some EXP bonus on the board as well. You should then recover the bulk of lost HP and MP after every battle without using berries. Oh and be sure to change the other characters tactics back to an active choice once you're set.SteveTabernacle

This.

And...... So far the games freaking awesome.. Why the hell were so many people whining about it? Were the english voice actors that bad? (went to japonese audio myself)

Then again from where ive gotten too the storyline is kind of weak... Something about meteors buut.. Ive only defeated the boss on lyms planet so far so I guess theres more. But for 13 or so hours into the game this game certainly has many hours of gameplay for the pricetag of 60 bucks ill give it that.

Azure_Valkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Azure_Valkyrie
Member since 2009 • 1154 Posts
The english dub wasn't of the highest quality, but it wasn't as bad as most people are making it out to be. Some characters's voices were acceptable, others... not so much. Two of the biggest complaints about the game were it's cast of annoying characters and poor story.
crashndash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 crashndash
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
are the first aid skills any good? cos i just started the game and im spending time grinding levels while progressing, and so far i have no problem with any battles