Splinter cell Hd collection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Djmaster214 (3240 posts) -

can anyone tell me if this game is as bad as i keep hearing, its weird half i read say its great no issues then i hear theres alot of issues with save files getting corrupted or the sound just ceasing to function, i was wondering if this was just a few cases or if there was a patch released. Any help would be appreciated thanks 

#2 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
The game has a lot of graphical glitches-- it was half assed. You're better playing them on PC because even on a cheap computer they'll look better.
#3 Posted by Djmaster214 (3240 posts) -

ah, thanks for the advice mate, i have the option to get them on the cheap for the old xbox just gonna go that route, would play the pc version but i own a mac

#4 Posted by Sokol4ever (6692 posts) -

I can safely recommend Chaos Theory, the game aged very well and it's the most polished title in he trilogy. The other games are playable but have issues. 

#5 Posted by getyeryayasout (11456 posts) -
I was hesitant to buy the SC trilogy as well, but was assured that it ran well by another poster here. Long story short, it's performed well and I haven't encountered any of the bugs or issues I'd read about online. Mystery continues, I guess.
#6 Posted by Kravyn81 (9438 posts) -

...i have the option to get them on the cheap for the old xbox...

Djmaster214
Do that.
#7 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
The game has a lot of graphical glitches-- it was half assed. You're better playing them on PC because even on a cheap computer they'll look better. Fightingfan
What the heck are you talking about I haven't encountered one single graphical glitch at all, the only thing I did have is a sound issue, which it skips very rarely.
#8 Posted by soundcellx (976 posts) -

The games are very playable. I have played through all 3 HD versions. Don't listen to those who say that the games are a mess, because the games are not. 

Also, these 3 are the only good Splinter Cell games. The new modern ones are trash. 

#9 Posted by supa_badman (16714 posts) -

They play perfectly fine for me, and they hold up pretty nice.

The only thing I lament is that there's no MP or Co-op for CT