soul calibur 5 on playstation 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 silentfox13
Member since 2010 • 347 Posts
i wanted to let you know that in soul calibur 4,in the caractere creation,there is not speed rating.if you play mitsurugi and you first strike the atttack button,you can own easily the oponent.if the oponent have no armor at all why the oponnent can't strike first and own more fast player? i think in soul calibur 5 must have the speed rating issue due to wearing heavy armor and no armor.in soul calibur 4 the speed depend on different character instead of what they are wearing and that's ilogical. the big fighter are more slow than a thin woman so the woman must be faster than the big guy. also if in soul calibur 5 there is a speed rating for a much more realistic way to fight..; some weapon are faster than other. a heavy BO stick is more slow than a thin one. send here proposition for soul calibur 5 plz thx
DEATH775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 DEATH775
Member since 2005 • 4216 Posts
I want the story to be more better than SC4.
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 silentfox13

me too. in the review of soul calibur on this site.many players tought that soul calibur 4 should have a better story mode.cause in soul calibur 4 the story mode is too short and disapointing.soul calibur 5 have to be much more fun in solo playing mode.but there is the speed rating matter that suck a lot.

some of the char on other char it's not normal.i think speed depending of the equipement and armor and also weapon weight and fighter build.

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

Let it die. When the same characters make it through 4 games you start to run out of steam.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silentfox13

personaly i don't want to learn too many char new moves.i think the old char is fine.but need to be adjusted

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
I just want weapon master mode back in SC5.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Seong Mina needs to be God tier.

And they need make Kilik not so noob friendly by making his 8B move slower.

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts

I played this game for like a week im sorry I ever bought the collectors edition and that stupid guide which I never used!

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts

ohh where talking about a possible SCV ..didn't bother reading.

wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#10 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

I just want a longer story mode SoulCalibur 4 was disappointing I would rather Namco release the original SoulCalibur as a PSN download as that is the best game in the series. I think Kratos should return as an exclusive character for SoulCalibur 5 it would be nice to have a story that tells you how he got into the SoulCalibur world as SC Broken Destiny had no story to how he got there at all.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 silentfox13

the master weapon mode but they can be wielded in character creation.we can go back in the previous soul calibur;that suck and i say no way.the way soul calibur 4 is done suite me greatly accept the speed rating matter.for kratos in sc5 that could be great ,much more fun than dark vador and the useless yoda.i know that story mode in sc4 is rather too short.the could be a better story mode for unlocking weapon but another way to unlock special equipement.but i think unlockable equipement is fine with gaining honor but unlock them in story mode too.tower of lost soul is like useless in sc4.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I want an exclusive character this time, one that can't be sold on the other console. I bought the ps3 verison because of vader i didnt mean to buy an incomplete game namco. Give us kratos in soul calibur 5.
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 silentfox13

i think kratos could be on the both console not only the ps3

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 silentfox13

i was playing at soul calibur 4 tonight.i think that a performed critical finish could give at least 100 point in the ranking match

spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

i think kratos could be on the both console not only the ps3

silentfox13

Why he has only ever been on sony consoles.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silentfox13

sorry my mistake cuz god of war is exclusive on the ps3 only...

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

i loved the character creation. i have it on 360. need to be able to make characters with LARGER breats though ;)

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 silentfox13

more fashionable new stuff hat,more head accessory and facial accessory cuz i don't like round glasses.and plus when we put glasses on a charactere i want to be able to turn it black like sun glasses

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 silentfox13

i have noticed another thing.i don't know if namco bandai will take the rating speed teory for serious but at least char need to be balanced.i play online on sc4 and too much nightmare and cervantes and astaroth pv boosted to the max and deal to much damage.some poeple love to spam avec the break guard trick with cervante it's rather boring.siegfried have more attack range than killik.this make that game unlogicaly. i will apreciate any comment on that or that thread itself.thx

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 silentfox13

i have another notice to do here.i have take a look on many character move and combos and it's awefully insane.some of char combos is too hard to do.if a soul calibur 5 may be released they have to try to reduce the difficulty of combos of some character.it's unbalanced cuz some of caractere combos,unblockable skill,or break guard skill is too easy for one too hard for another....

doesntcare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 doesntcare
Member since 2007 • 1219 Posts
I just want weapon master mode back in SC5.GrandJury
That was in Soul Edge right? If so then yes i miss being able to change the characters weapons. Like Mitsurugi you could equip the Damascus sword etc...
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 silentfox13

but i don't understand you.in charactere creation you can put the weapon you want on the charactere.maybe there is some adjustement to do about weapons

Avatar image for RatchetJunkie20
RatchetJunkie20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RatchetJunkie20
Member since 2007 • 966 Posts

Longer story mode and maybe the ability to use your opponent's weapon against them. Like being able to grab it and beat the crud out of them.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 silentfox13

maybe only a technique todisarm the opponent and throw his weapon to the floor that could be cool.the opponent will need to walk the retrieve his weapon.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 silentfox13

other things that should be there in soul calibur 5.blood.when stabbing with taki i want to view the weapon get through the opponent body with blood and cryes.like mortal combat soul calibur most have more blood spilling and fatality.when we do a critical finish we want to view the opppent in break in pieces.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 silentfox13

another thing in soul calibur 5.they should put a special arcade mode and standar arcade mode with easy,normal,hard difficulty setting

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 silentfox13

i post that cause it is a soul calibur things.in soul calibur 4 i discovered a bug.i don't know if it's the same for you but when chalenging other poeple with talim i can do is unbreakable skill after wind leap.in combat against other there is a skill instead of the unbreakble skill same after the wind leap you push A+B.it's not a unbreakable skill but another different skill like tornado blades in the air.but when i go to pratice mode i can do his unbreakable skill but not when i chalenge poeple.very wierd.my question is can you do his A+B unbreakable skill after wind leap when chalenging other poeple?

Krypt_Kreeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Krypt_Kreeper
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts

SC4 is the only SC game I've played but I gotta say I really enjoy it especially the Character Creation. I hope when SC5 comes out the Story mode is longer (like the old Mortal Kombat games where you have to fight almost every playable charecter to reach the final boss) as well as add a Tag Team mode. Also maybe work on some of the voice acting and dialog woouldn't be a bad idea either.

As I said though what really shined on SC4 for me was the Character Creation (best custom character creator in a fighting game so far from what I've seen) and I hope they expand on that even more in SC5. I'd like to see them add orginal weapons and fighting styles for Character Creation (I belive they did in SC3)and let you customize the color of your weapons or perhaps even let you create your own weapons and fighting styles. I also hope they add a wider range of custom character templates like sketetons and such other than just male and female humans.I also hope the custom female characters have more face options. I'd also like to be able to customize the height of characters as well.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="GrandJury"]I just want weapon master mode back in SC5.doesntcare
That was in Soul Edge right? If so then yes i miss being able to change the characters weapons. Like Mitsurugi you could equip the Damascus sword etc...

Weapon Master mode appeared in Soul Calibur II and was longer and more detailed than the story/arcade mode. It was just... better.

SCII was easily best in series.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 silentfox13

krypt had a good idea.i want sc5 to be able to custom your combos move that could be great like mortal kombat armagedon.but they need to reduce the difficulty to perform combos too cuz in sc4,combos for some char is too hard or too easy to do.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 silentfox13

plus they really need to balance the char cuz some char is strongest that other.example if you take song mi-na against voldo you will loose but if you take song mi-na against sophitia you have more chance to beat sophitia.THAT should'nt exist in sc5.only the rating speed matter could be important here.

i'm very bored of sc4 now cuz some char is overpowered like cervante, nightmare,astaroth.and they own every charactere in this game

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 silentfox13

IMPORTANT POST ABOUT SOUL CALIBUR 5 ATTACK RATING SPEED MATTER

i have discused the matter,with my brother,about speed rating vs armored char in soul calibur 5.they most keep the feature of breaking armor or equipement of the oponnent but keep in mind that in soul calibur 5 most consider a non-armored character are much more vulnerable than a character who wear a breastplate for example:if i create a character with a naked torso,he may be much more fast(SPEED RATING) but vulnerable to mid hits from the opponent.

so siegfried,nightmare that are over powered in sc 4most learn to deal with his heavy sword and hit because he is wearing a heavy armor in sc 5.so even if astaroth's hits are deadly and also have a great defense capability this charactere must be slowered and his attack speed rating in sc 4 are to high!

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Let it die. When the same characters make it through 4 games you start to run out of steam.

jjivey
Tekken has more than 4 and yet I consider the 5th one the best in the series.
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 silentfox13

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

UbiquitousAeon

Tekken has more than 4 and yet I consider the 5th one the best in the series.

they have more than 20 character in sc 4 so it's not so out of steam....

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
I want an exclusive character this time, one that can't be sold on the other console. I bought the ps3 verison because of vader i didnt mean to buy an incomplete game namco. Give us kratos in soul calibur 5.Fightingfan
They had him in the psp version so IDK if they'll have him again as an exclusive character in SC5, they should tho anyways
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 silentfox13

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I want an exclusive character this time, one that can't be sold on the other console. I bought the ps3 verison because of vader i didnt mean to buy an incomplete game namco. Give us kratos in soul calibur 5.RTUUMM
They had him in the psp version so IDK if they'll have him again as an exclusive character in SC5, they should tho anyways

agreed:)

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="doesntcare"][QUOTE="GrandJury"]I just want weapon master mode back in SC5.Scianix-Black

Weapon Master mode appeared in Soul Calibur II and was longer and more detailed than the story/arcade mode. It was just... better.

SCII was easily best in series.

The gamecube had the superior verison, LINK!!!!
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 silentfox13

they need to erase 4 charactere for the sc5.cervante,astaroth,nightmare,siegfried.they are overpowered damn.