sold my ps3 gentlemen.

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cloudiest_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cloudiest_wolf
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts

joining the airforce in a month and i can't take anything with me, save some clothes considering i don't plan on coming back home for a year at least.  put my valuables like action figure collection and furniture that i definitely want to keep in storage.  but sold my ps3, 360, wii, hdtv, stand, and bose 321 gsx home theater.

no worries though, i'll be picking everything back up promptly once i get settled.  i'll be picking up a bose lifestyle 35 instead and the 360 along wtih ps3 to start.  also going to get a bigger 46-50" samsung or sony.  have more than enough to cover everything, i just had an offer from a guy where i broke a little under even on everthing.  think i lost like $150 on everything, but not bad.  wasn't going to haul all that stuff across country anyways.

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
That must suck. I just hope no one comes in here and cries "Troll!" before reading your post.
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
That must suck. I just hope no one comes in here and cries "Troll!" before reading your post.onemic
lol
RoyTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 RoyTheViking
Member since 2005 • 3574 Posts
Well good luck with the Air Force. What will you be doing? Or is this an 'If I tell you I'd have to kill you sort of thing'?
RoyTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RoyTheViking
Member since 2005 • 3574 Posts

That must suck. I just hope no one comes in here and cries "Troll!" before reading your post.onemic

No one is going to say he is trolling because he also sold his 360.

onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts

[QUOTE="onemic"]That must suck. I just hope no one comes in here and cries "Troll!" before reading your post.RoyTheViking

No one is going to say he is trolling because he also sold his 360.

I know one person will just read the thread title and just make a post stating he is a troll without reading the post he made.
walton13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 walton13
Member since 2005 • 2171 Posts
TRo... o wait, lol, j/p Good luck with the Chair Force!
VONFREYER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VONFREYER
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts
Good luck my friend, God's speed and stay safe. Our freedom is in your hands...............
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GameCrazed85
Member since 2006 • 1013 Posts
Bose speakers are overated trash! Sorry had to beat someone to it. :P lol
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

joining the airforce in a month and i can't take anything with me, save some clothes considering i don't plan on coming back home for a year at least.  put my valuables like action figure collection and furniture that i definitely want to keep in storage.  but sold my ps3, 360, wii, hdtv, stand, and bose 321 gsx home theater.

no worries though, i'll be picking everything back up promptly once i get settled.  i'll be picking up a bose lifestyle 35 instead and the 360 along wtih ps3 to start.  also going to get a bigger 46-50" samsung or sony.  have more than enough to cover everything, i just had an offer from a guy where i broke a little under even on everthing.  think i lost like $150 on everything, but not bad.  wasn't going to haul all that stuff across country anyways.

cloudiest_wolf
One WORD: AAFES* * Acronym actually. :) And good luck!
bsin94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bsin94
Member since 2005 • 1497 Posts
Good luck in the Air Force, my friend is currently training as a pilot to join the Air Force too.
gayguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gayguy
Member since 2003 • 1077 Posts
Troll!!
stl_rams28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 stl_rams28
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts
[QUOTE="cloudiest_wolf"]

joining the airforce in a month and i can't take anything with me, save some clothes considering i don't plan on coming back home for a year at least. put my valuables like action figure collection and furniture that i definitely want to keep in storage. but sold my ps3, 360, wii, hdtv, stand, and bose 321 gsx home theater.

no worries though, i'll be picking everything back up promptly once i get settled. i'll be picking up a bose lifestyle 35 instead and the 360 along wtih ps3 to start. also going to get a bigger 46-50" samsung or sony. have more than enough to cover everything, i just had an offer from a guy where i broke a little under even on everthing. think i lost like $150 on everything, but not bad. wasn't going to haul all that stuff across country anyways.

gizmo_logix
One WORD: AAFES* * Acronym actually. :) And good luck!

Our PX here in Kansas sucks....
Treaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Treaz
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
good luck man..
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
Troll!!gayguy

i knew it would happen
luludooobee111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 luludooobee111
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts
good luck
RaptorVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RaptorVenom
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts
TRo... o wait, lol, j/p Good luck with the Chair Force!walton13
Dude where'd you get that Motorstorm sig? Totally cool.
rvf73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rvf73
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
Good luck sir.
dberuvides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dberuvides
Member since 2004 • 225 Posts

cloudiest_wolf

Stay Safe

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Thank you for serving our country and god bless.
Avatar image for thenycest1_b_basic
thenycest1_b_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thenycest1_b_basic
Member since 2002 • 592 Posts
well good sutff only lost 150 on selling everything~ what about the games?

on the positive side... u sold ur tv and speaker system now and will b spending on a better /bigger tv and better sounding one when you come back. AND to top it off... the new ps3, 360 and wii models will be out too... so ur not at any loss xP
rosssca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 rosssca
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
Good Luck!
Mobfia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mobfia
Member since 2006 • 56 Posts

Bose speakers are overated trash! Sorry had to beat someone to it. :P lolGameCrazed85

Name something better than Bose  (i have 28 series)

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

joining the airforce in a month and i can't take anything with me, save some clothes considering i don't plan on coming back home for a year at least. put my valuables like action figure collection and furniture that i definitely want to keep in storage. but sold my ps3, 360, wii, hdtv, stand, and bose 321 gsx home theater.

no worries though, i'll be picking everything back up promptly once i get settled. i'll be picking up a bose lifestyle 35 instead and the 360 along wtih ps3 to start. also going to get a bigger 46-50" samsung or sony. have more than enough to cover everything, i just had an offer from a guy where i broke a little under even on everthing. think i lost like $150 on everything, but not bad. wasn't going to haul all that stuff across country anyways.

cloudiest_wolf

Sorry to hear that. Having to buy everything back
cloudiest_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cloudiest_wolf
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts

yep.  can't believe how much i lucked out.  still have my games and all of the premium accessories (hd cables, wireless adapters, etc.)  i hope to have the tv and home theater by the middle of summer at latest

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#27 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
[QUOTE="walton13"]TRo... o wait, lol, j/p Good luck with the Chair Force!RaptorVenom

I made the mud border for him. He did all the crappy stuff :P
ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
gluck in the usaf. stay safe n all that good stuff
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
Have fun dropping bombs on little babies on behalf of defense contractors and oil companies.Dax207983
As a sevicemember myself(army) i find that offensive and im definately reporting you for it. Btw thank you for sevice tc, even tho youre in the chair force(haha i had to) youre still making a big sacrifice for everyone here to be able to play the games they enjoy. Get the job done and return safely.
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 terrellpakeman
Member since 2003 • 1326 Posts

[QUOTE="Dax207983"]Have fun dropping bombs on little babies on behalf of defense contractors and oil companies.longhorn7
As a sevicemember myself(army) i find that offensive and im definately reporting you for it. Btw thank you for sevice tc, even tho youre in the chair force(haha i had to) youre still making a big sacrifice for everyone here to be able to play the games they enjoy. Get the job done and return safely.

I'm gonna report you for that chair force comment. We work smarter not harder and don't use huah as a punctuation mark for each sentence! LOL Good luck homey and stay away from the BX. Some stuff is cool but it's mostly for retirees.

Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
I support what you are doing for our country good man. I have yet to get a PS3, but I can feel your pain since you said you sold your 360 aswell... I just cant part with it. :)
xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

[QUOTE="gayguy"]Troll!!Crazy87

i knew it would happen

now do u think he did it cause everyone wanted him too or cause he is an actual idiot?

Creeping_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Creeping_Wolf
Member since 2006 • 3399 Posts
Thank you for serving our Country, good sir.  I always greatly admire the few who serve greater purposes than themselves.  Be safe & healthy, and may the Great Spirit be with you........... 
grimone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 grimone01
Member since 2006 • 200 Posts

Just a quick note from your Brothers In Arms from Canada....God Bless and God Speed.  Stay safe and make it home.  Spent four year in service to my country as well.  Your doing a hell of a job!

Don't be worrying all to much about selling your gear.  You'll be getting newer stuff when you get settled and all the great games that we know are coming will be out by then.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
oh yeah, and to the OP.. My grandfather, Father, cousin, and brother were all in the navy, my brother still is (he retires in 2013, at the age of 38. The military is a good way to make a living, but it can be hard work, especially if you're going overseas. Be careful, and I really do wish you the best of luck. May god be with you, and may he bring you back in one piece. May this war end shortly, and peacefully.
choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
Well i wish the TC all the best of luck with the Airforce ...

Its nice to hear you were able to recover most of what spent on videogame equipment and will be returning to the world of videogames once its possible / logical to do so ...

well have fun in the Defense Forces :-)
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts

[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Dax207983"]Have fun dropping bombs on little babies on behalf of defense contractors and oil companies.terrellpakeman

I'm gonna report you for that chair force comment. We work smarter not harder and don't use huah as a punctuation mark for each sentence! LOL Good luck homey and stay away from the BX. Some stuff is cool but it's mostly for retirees.

Lmao hooah, air power, whats the real difference lol its always fun to have these convos with you guys they never go anywhere, but hey theyre good for a laugh. Were all bada**es shen it comes down to it.
cero10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cero10
Member since 2005 • 887 Posts

[QUOTE="walton13"]TRo... o wait, lol, j/p Good luck with the Chair Force!RaptorVenom

He made it himself. And the gameplay video on the sig, i made it :p jokin. Pretty good job i should say.

Anyway, good luck with the Air Force and hope you will enjoy your new(er) setup (and cooler) :D

bdhoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bdhoff
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts

cloudiest_wolf
Good luck and godspeed.  Thank you for the sacrifice you're making to defend our country.
Zim28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Zim28
Member since 2003 • 71 Posts
I was in the Navy Seabees from '94 to '99.  I went to Boznia twice and on the second tour there we had people with Playstions and Super Nintendos in our tents.  On our normal deployments (we were in the states for 7 months then overseas for 7 months) we just shipped our stuff to ourselves.  Of course the tv's we were shipping were probably 27" SD as the largest.
rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

cloudiest_wolf

Just stay alive. Good luck in the Airforce.

ramey70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ramey70
Member since 2006 • 4002 Posts
Thank you for your service but PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay as far away from Bose as you can.  You can do much much better with your money.  
tonyandsteff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tonyandsteff
Member since 2007 • 407 Posts

[QUOTE="GameCrazed85"]Bose speakers are overated trash! Sorry had to beat someone to it. :P lolMobfia

Name something better than Bose  (i have 28 series)

i prefer klipsch over bose when it comes to speakers myself.  right now i have a sweet receiver hooked up to 2 nice klipsch bookshelf speakers, and 3 other crappy old phillips cheapos.  im upgrading one set at a time until i get a nice surround sound system. but anyhow, bose is outstanding but klipsch seems to be one step better, IMO.  But back to the topic - you are a brave man joining our military at a time of war.  Not many people can say they've done that.  Good luck to you, thank you, and God Bless.  Stay safe, and we'll see you when you get back! 

rebirthofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rebirthofman
Member since 2003 • 629 Posts
Humm fly an F-22 Raptor or play PS3 tough choice.
ramey70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ramey70
Member since 2006 • 4002 Posts
KEF, Klipsch, Boston Acoustics, Infinity, Polk, B&W, Athena, Pardigm, HTD, some JBL's are all far and away better than Bose.  Bose is a marketing name.  Visit AVSforums or audioholics and mention the name Bose and see how quickly they agree.   
demonik_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 demonik_360
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts

cloudiest_wolf
thanks for honering america :)
demonik_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 demonik_360
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
thank you for your service...
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts

[QUOTE="GameCrazed85"]Bose speakers are overated trash! Sorry had to beat someone to it. :P lolMobfia

Name something better than Bose (i have 28 series)

Energy...... off the top of my head. But there are tons of others as well.
abeg76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 abeg76
Member since 2006 • 302 Posts
We all make sacrafices in life. But defending our freedom is way above any videogame system ever built. Thanks for your service what ever it may be.
nosobriety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nosobriety
Member since 2002 • 168 Posts

cloudiest_wolf
that's nice...and the point of subtely bragging about what you own and can afford is????? .........issues.