Silent Hill Origins is boring.

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reach01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Reach01
Member since 2009 • 268 Posts

I liked it at first.. nice and creepy. This was my first SH game and it was horrible. For me I don't like to cheat, it's a waste of money imo. I was stuck on this game for like 3 days in the same areas. I had no idea this game requires you to "solve puzzles" and stuff. I spent hours if not days looking for clues and such. After a while the game is not as scary as it is frustrating. Are all the games like this? I really hated this game after a while and just traded it in.

leonklauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 leonklauser
Member since 2009 • 187 Posts

so you hated it because you couldn't solve the puzzles, wow.

Reach01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Reach01

leonklauser
Yeah that is pretty much what I just said..
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#4 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

[QUOTE="leonklauser"]

Reach01

Yeah that is pretty much what I just said..

If you're having that much trouble with a puzzle then just use a guide.

pooyanh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 pooyanh
Member since 2005 • 937 Posts
It's a good game and I liked it. You just didn't do enough research before buying it. YOU don't like games like SH, doesn't mean it's a bad game. I don't like WoW but 12 million people are playing and enjoying it.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i guess id get bored too if i got stuck on the same puzzle for three days

i loved the game, but then again i didnt get stuck

myst3rial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 myst3rial
Member since 2009 • 272 Posts

What about SH hardcore gamer? I mean real Silent Hill roots (started from PSX, the very beginnings..). Is SH:Origins worth buying for him? Reviews are saying: "NO", but I want to know your opinions :)

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

U DONT LIK WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I BET UR AN UBER NOOBckuwiy2

Wow. That statement just won this weeks Most Idiotic Post Award. World of Warcraft is a hate it or become addicted type of game. You either can't stand the game, like me, or you become addicted, like 12 million subscribers to the world's biggest and most successful scam.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phoenix534

It's a good game and I liked it. You just didn't do enough research before buying it. YOU don't like games like SH, doesn't mean it's a bad game. I don't like WoW but 12 million people are playing and enjoying it.pooyanh

Couldn't agree more.

pooyanh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pooyanh
Member since 2005 • 937 Posts

What about SH hardcore gamer? I mean real Silent Hill roots (started from PSX, the very beginnings..). Is SH:Origins worth buying for him? Reviews are saying: "NO", but I want to know your opinions :)

myst3rial
If you're a SH fan you'll love this game, I'm sure of it. I played SH2, SH3, SH4 before this game and I found it to be pleasantly familiar in terms of atmosphere and gameplay. I love SH and old-school REs (1,2 and 3) in general.
Avatar image for InsultToInjury_
InsultToInjury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 InsultToInjury_
Member since 2007 • 2219 Posts

I liked it at first.. nice and creepy. This was my first SH game and it was horrible. For me I don't like to cheat, it's a waste of money imo. I was stuck on this game for like 3 days in the same areas. I had no idea this game requires you to "solve puzzles" and stuff. I spent hours if not days looking for clues and such. After a while the game is not as scary as it is frustrating. Are all the games like this? I really hated this game after a while and just traded it in.

Reach01
If you didnt like SH then you'll hate old skool Resident Evil then. Stay away from those types of Survival horror if you dont like the horror / puzzle solving aspect. Personally I enjoy the challenge and satifaction of solving puzzles on your own. I was stuck on a puzzle in RE 3 for weeks and when I worked out how to do it, it was so obvious but you get it eventually.
WoodDisc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WoodDisc
Member since 2008 • 103 Posts

One of the only games I'm really playing on PSP at the moment..

Once I'm stuck 4 to long I use a walkthroug. Right now I'm stuck on the doll in the exam room, Ive put all the parts in the right place yet nothing happens then are also no more parts avaiable to put in, nor is there space.. If anyone knows what to do advice would be great..

Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Panzeram
Member since 2008 • 653 Posts

No it isn't.

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

One of the only games I'm really playing on PSP at the moment..

Once I'm stuck 4 to long I use a walkthroug. Right now I'm stuck on the doll in the exam room, Ive put all the parts in the right place yet nothing happens then are also no more parts avaiable to put in, nor is there space.. If anyone knows what to do advice would be great..

WoodDisc
you already know what to do... like you just said once you are stuck USE the guide! it has answers to all your questions.
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

A game that requires thought? What a preposterous bit of nonsense.. :lol:

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

lostcali8

Testify. Give it a name... this is why RE4 is, in my opinion, one of the worst games in the series. Because it's taken a whole bunch of gamers and made them THINK that a survival horror game is all about shooting like SOCOM and little or no brain power required.

Do yourself a favor and never venture into the realm of survival horror again, they only get more difficult and cryptic from here ("Siren" comes to mind.)

:shock:

Gryphon700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Gryphon700
Member since 2003 • 150 Posts

I thought this game was boring too, but because everything just got too bland. The monsters all look the same, the environment is always dull and lifeless....It just got old after a while.

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jasontdoto

wow. so much bashing others. just cuz people like RE4 does not mean they are not RE fans. its like saying people who liked original MGS1 cannot enjoy Metal gear acid or MGS4. games evolve and so should we. i never tried RE4, but I am sure it is still a fun game. if people like it and enjoy it why not let them have their fun. They are not the ones bashing RE1/2 fans. why can't we all just get along peacefully.

LK-47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LK-47
Member since 2009 • 1167 Posts
It's pretty cool but then gets boring, like you said. :(
mastershakez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mastershakez
Member since 2007 • 3260 Posts

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]

ston3henge

Testify. Give it a name... this is why RE4 is, in my opinion, one of the worst games in the series. Because it's taken a whole bunch of gamers and made them THINK that a survival horror game is all about shooting like SOCOM and little or no brain power required.

Do yourself a favor and never venture into the realm of survival horror again, they only get more difficult and cryptic from here ("Siren" comes to mind.)

Lets sum your post up shall we?

"People that like RE4 think that an attribute that has nothing to do with survival horror defines a survival horror game, but I KNOW what attribute that has nothing to do with survival horror defines a survival horror game."

Survival Horror = A horror game that has an aiming shooting system.

Survival Horror = A horror game that you solve puzzles in.

WoodDisc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WoodDisc
Member since 2008 • 103 Posts
I just got lazy so I asked here.. Anyway I got it now.. so no matter :D
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
I thought the gameplay was pretty frustrating. And it does a poor job of telling you how to play. I got lost a few times and I even didn't know how to save until after hours later into the game where I died and was forced to start over! Not a bad game, just frustrating.
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ston3henge

wow. so much bashing others. just cuz people like RE4 does not mean they are not RE fans. its like saying people who liked original MGS1 cannot enjoy Metal gear acid or MGS4. games evolve and so should we. i never tried RE4, but I am sure it is still a fun game. if people like it and enjoy it why not let them have their fun. They are not the ones bashing RE1/2 fans. why can't we all just get along peacefully.

jasontdoto

Stating an opinion is not bashing... if I called RE4 fans ****-wits, or ***-clowns, then I'd be bashing. But there was no name calling, I just said it was the weakest of the series. Try not to take so much personally, you'll be a happier person.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]

ston3henge

Siren is amazing, but you can't go at it like a Resident Evil or Silent Hill title. I hope anyone who's played it has at least tried a guide to point them in the right direction and continue through the game, because its very rewarding. Of course, if you have patience and don't intend to beat the game within a month (yes, a month) then exploring the levels through trial and error COULD be fun. For me at least.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="ston3henge"]

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]

mastershakez

"People that like RE4 think that an attribute that has nothing to do with survival horror defines a survival horror game, but I KNOW what attribute that has nothing to do with survival horror defines a survival horror game."

Survival Horror = a horror game that places a strong emphasis on "struggle" for the main character that manifests itself into the gameplay and storyline. Typically utilizes puzzles as part of the "survival," but it doesn't have to really. The idea behind puzzles in RE games is that the player can not only use their brawns to survive, but they have to use their brains as well - which is pretty much Survival Horror to a T.

The problem is that RE4 is pretty much goes in the opposite direction of everything that RE was previously heading towards. It's a shame, becuase the Survival Horror genre is seriously lacking right now, especially without Team Silent and the Resident Evil niche.

mastershakez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mastershakez
Member since 2007 • 3260 Posts

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

[QUOTE="ston3henge"]

hakanakumono

Survival Horror = a horror game that places a strong emphasis on "struggle" for the main character that manifests itself into the gameplay and storyline. Typically utilizes puzzles as part of the "survival," but it doesn't have to really. The idea behind puzzles in RE games is that the player can not only use their brawns to survive, but they have to use their brains as well - which is pretty much Survival Horror to a T.

The problem is that RE4 is pretty much goes in the opposite direction of everything that RE was previously heading towards. It's a shame, becuase the Survival Horror genre is seriously lacking right now, especially without Team Silent and the Resident Evil niche.

You're trying to define resident evil in place of survival horror, I didn't say anything about resident evil. Survival horror as a genre has no rule stating it needs puzzles or that it can't be a shooter. RE4 may not be true to the RE series, but that does not mean it is not a survival horror game.

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]

ston3henge

Siren was a hard game... creepy too. Never got that far because I rented it though, been wanting to finish it but I don't have my PS2 anymore. :(

From what I've played of Silent Hill: Origions so far. it's been pretty great. Atmosphere is scary, stories been great so far and I haven't really been stuck on any puzzles yet. It's been a bit more hectic now that I've pretty much used up all my health potions, became low on health, (one hit usually kills me) and I find it harder to get around; making the tension that much more thick.

mazniq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 mazniq
Member since 2006 • 515 Posts

Wow I actually thought it was bad because its puzzles were too easy and boring

Reach01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Reach01
No need to call names.
Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 Ragamer
Member since 2008 • 548 Posts

I'm planning on picking this up this week.. i love SH, how is it boring?

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jasontdoto

[QUOTE="jasontdoto"]

ston3henge

Stating an opinion is not bashing... if I called RE4 fans ****-wits, or ***-clowns, then I'd be bashing. But there was no name calling, I just said it was the weakest of the series. Try not to take so much personally, you'll be a happier person.

here is you from a different RE thread earlier this week: Well tip'o'tha hat to ya GUVVNAH and cheerio MATE, 'ooose me ol' BUCKA then, eh? What's all this thenand talley-ho and all that balderdash... spot o' tea, ya bounder? Learn how to spell, you're not texting on a phone, and your opinions mean nothing to me boy... so open your own eyes because RE4 is NOT survival horror it is a shooter. So glad the Johnny-Come-Lately crowd enjoys it, but it is not a Resident Evil game. Now toddle on, and let the adults speak... ok sweetie? ---- you pretty much enjoy slamming others and get a personal high in putting other people down for your own satisfaction. your attitude is crude and negative in every post and is reflected each time you post. take your own advice and lighten up and do the world a huge favor by not being so negative about every single thing. maybe then you will also be a happier person. people that like RE4 can call themselves survival horror fan if they want to. DEAL with it and move on. just cuz you like a certain game more doesn't mean people who like a different game in the same series have poor taste in their games. broaden your horizon and maybe then you can stop being bitter about every single thing out there. it's only a video game at the end of the day.
jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jasontdoto

[QUOTE="lostcali8"]

ston3henge

i didn't want to comment on this but, this post is exactly what heated up this thread for no reason. how about you do yourself a favor and keep your advice to yourself.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="ston3henge"]

[QUOTE="jasontdoto"]

jasontdoto

here is you from a different RE thread earlier this week: Well tip'o'tha hat to ya GUVVNAH and cheerio MATE, 'ooose me ol' BUCKA then, eh? What's all this thenand talley-ho and all that balderdash... spot o' tea, ya bounder? Learn how to spell, you're not texting on a phone, and your opinions mean nothing to me boy... so open your own eyes because RE4 is NOT survival horror it is a shooter. So glad the Johnny-Come-Lately crowd enjoys it, but it is not a Resident Evil game. Now toddle on, and let the adults speak... ok sweetie? ---- you pretty much enjoy slamming others and get a personal high in putting other people down for your own satisfaction. your attitude is crude and negative in every post and is reflected each time you post. take your own advice and lighten up and do the world a huge favor by not being so negative about every single thing. maybe then you will also be a happier person. people that like RE4 can call themselves survival horror fan if they want to. DEAL with it and move on. just cuz you like a certain game more doesn't mean people who like a different game in the same series have poor taste in their games. broaden your horizon and maybe then you can stop being bitter about every single thing out there. it's only a video game at the end of the day.

I remember that. That was blatent insult towards anyone that like Resident Evil 4. It was a great game and you have no right to pique other people because you don't like a game. You know about Six Days in Fallujah, right? Well, that's a survival-horror game too. Just because something is different, it does not mean that is not what it is. Resident Evil 4 is a great game, a good survival-horror game, and a revolution for the Resident Evil series. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad. It's not your kind of game. The RE series has evolved. Deal with it.

eh-ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 eh-ut
Member since 2009 • 563 Posts
Nop, all of the silent hill game is best, you can't solve the puzzle? How about walktrough, you can search it. I already end this game, it's fun.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

mastershakez

You're trying to define resident evil in place of survival horror, I didn't say anything about resident evil. Survival horror as a genre has no rule stating it needs puzzles or that it can't be a shooter. RE4 may not be true to the RE series, but that does not mean it is not a survival horror game.

No, I'm defining Survival Horror. Classic Resident Evil gameplay does not define Survival Horror, but it did serve as an import niche in the genre. There are games that differ from Resident Evil in their approach to Survival Horror.

Silent Hill provides you with weak characters. In Haunting Ground you entrust your survival into a faithful dog, as well as your own ability to run and hide. Siren combines Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Clock Tower elements and adds stealth for a unique Survival Horror experience. All survival horror games create a situation where it is best to play defensively, rather than offensively. Nearly all assaults in a survival horror game are part of a player's defense, so that they may survive through the progression of the game. Of course, there are boss fights and the like in many Survival Horror titles.

Shooters cannot be Survival Horror. RPGs cannot be Survival Horror. People have a tendency to try to define every horror themed game into the Survival Horror genre, but it doesn't work that way. A game must provide a varied solution to the "survival" dilemma that is of course present in every game. We don't call Final Fantasy a Survival RPG for the same reason that RE4 is not Survival Horror. RE4 places no special significance on the struggle to survive for it's character. In fact, rather than questioning the main character's ability to survive, RE4 showcases a character that is considerably strong who makes jokes of the "threat" that faces him in the game. It is an all out offensive and is not compatable with the term Survival Horror.

It's Horror. But it isn't Survival Horror.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ston3henge

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

hakanakumono

No, I'm defining Survival Horror. Classic Resident Evil gameplay does not define Survival Horror, but it did serve as an import niche in the genre. There are games that differ from Resident Evil in their approach to Survival Horror.

Silent Hill provides you with weak characters. In Haunting Ground you entrust your survival into a faithful dog, as well as your own ability to run and hide. Siren combines Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Clock Tower elements and adds stealth for a unique Survival Horror experience. All survival horror games create a situation where it is best to play defensively, rather than offensively. Nearly all assaults in a survival horror game are part of a player's defense, so that they may survive through the progression of the game. Of course, there are boss fights and the like in many Survival Horror titles.

Shooters cannot be Survival Horror. RPGs cannot be Survival Horror. People have a tendency to try to define every horror themed game into the Survival Horror genre, but it doesn't work that way. A game must provide a varied solution to the "survival" dilemma that is of course present in every game. We don't call Final Fantasy a Survival RPG for the same reason that RE4 is not Survival Horror. RE4 places no special significance on the struggle to survive for it's character. In fact, rather than questioning the main character's ability to survive, RE4 showcases a character that is considerably strong who makes jokes of the "threat" that faces him in the game. It is an all out offensive and is not compatable with the term Survival Horror.

Well put. I get shot at for saying the same thing (or BS dredged up and spouted out of context from an unrelated discussion where i was chiding a poster for emasculating the English grammatical structure), but the truth has been spoken. I applaud your definition.

Gasss-PSPfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gasss-PSPfreak
Member since 2009 • 106 Posts

What are you all talking about the puzzles in this serious game realy surprised me, I had seen the first clue and understood the whole puzzle. The only hard puzzle was the last one with the date, so I checked on internet. I agree that the start of SH is little boring, especially in sanitarium, but from when you get to Museum everything becomes interesting and thats why it was the one of the best games I've played ;)

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jasontdoto

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

ston3henge

this post is a clear example on how to simply explain things to others without making them feel bad or teaching them grammar lessons in a video game forum. after all there are people who use this forum from different countries where they don't give a rat's behind about the english language.

Daniel72296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#40 Daniel72296
Member since 2009 • 1930 Posts

Oh my god.... all Silent Hill games are like that. It's not boring, it's just because you're too lazy and dumb to solve the puzzles. Look up a walkthrough and quit complaining.

I always thought that Origins was the worst Silent Hill game, although I liked them all. My favorites have always been Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 4, although I've never played Homecoming.

ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ston3henge

Jason TRYING to pick a fight again, everyone. Whatever, man.

Daniel72296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42 Daniel72296
Member since 2009 • 1930 Posts
[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

What are you talking about? All Resident Evil games are survival-horror games. Just because RE4 and RE5 are shooters doesn't exclude them from the survival-horror genre. And in RE4, Leon is on a mission to get the president's daughter, which turns into a struggle for survival while they are trying to escape. They got zombies chasing them all over the place, and that's not a struggle for survival? RE4 sounds like it is a survival-horror game, according to your rules.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="mastershakez"]

Daniel72296

What are you talking about? All Resident Evil games are survival-horror games. Just because RE4 and RE5 are shooters doesn't exclude them from the survival-horror genre. And in RE4, Leon is on a mission to get the president's daughter, which turns into a struggle for survival while they are trying to escape. They got zombies chasing them all over the place, and that's not a struggle for survival? RE4 sounds like it is a survival-horror game, according to your rules.

Every game includes survival elements. Even Mario. But Mario isn't a Survival Platformer, obviously.

Leon's survival is based on conventional means of survival. In RE4 the mroe enemies you kill the more you are rewarded. In this way, there is no extraordinary survival element to this game. It's ordinary and it's the exact opposite of the previous Resident Evil games. In RE2 Leon's weakness as a rookie cop was played upon. In RE4 Leon's strength as a goverment agent is played upon. In RE2 there was limited ammo so you had to manage your resources efficiently in order to survive, and devise a strategy of using certain passages instead of others, solving puzzles with the least enemies encountered (because of the problem presented by a limited inventory and item boxes), surpassing enemies if possible, etc. In other words. RE2 emphasizes an extraordinary means of survival. In RE4 the strategy is to kill as many enemies as possible to become stronger by gaining ammunition and currency to buy stronger weaponry. Standard means of survival.

Shooters can't be survival horror because their means of survival is not extraordinary. Perhaps you can think of Survival Horror as the "Not-A-Shooter" horror genre.

pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44 pataponplayer
Member since 2009 • 1410 Posts

I didn't like for one reason and one reason only. It wasn't scary.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Phoenix534

I didn't like for one reason and one reason only. It wasn't scary.

pataponplayer

That's the problem with many survival horror games. They forget the horror aspect of the game.

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jasontdoto

i thought it was a very creepy game if you played in the dark with headphones. come on guys, its a psp game. it was pretty creepy for a psp game. if you play it in the light with lots of other distractions, it probably won't have the same effect.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Phoenix534

i thought it was a very creepy game if you played in the dark with headphones. come on guys, its a psp game. it was pretty creepy for a psp game. if you play it in the light with lots of other distractions, it probably won't have the same effect.

jasontdoto

Just because it's a PSP game doesn't give it the right to be any less horrific.

lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

It's a portable system, for what it had the game was very scary.

They did what they could with the hardware. And I thought the game turned out fantastic.

It even said play it in the dark with headphones/surround sound.

Not to mention the fact that handhelds can't be compared to home consoles..

jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jasontdoto

It's a portable system, for what it had the game was very scary.

They did what they could with the hardware. And I thought the game turned out fantastic.

It even said play it in the dark with headphones/surround sound.

Not to mention the fact that handhelds can't be compared to home consoles..

lostcali8
completely agree. you can't expect it to be the same level as a console version horror game. i don't even think there is any other creepy game out there as of right now for the psp that can even match the level of horror that silent hill origins achieved for the psp. you can say RE1: director's cut, but that was not originally for the psp. you can throw in manhunt 2, but really? so until silent hill shattered memories comes along, or something better comes along, in my opinion SH: origins is still the only scary game MADE for the psp.
Reach01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Reach01
It did have nice graphics and all but for me the puzzles killed it. I mean searching for two real life days for some stupid heart puzzle?? REALLY? Is this what horror games have come down to? Finding plastic puzzle pieces.