Should I Get A Pee-S-Pee?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EskimoJoe33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 EskimoJoe33
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts
topic^^ and why should I?
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
yes, just don't pee on it.
206boogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 206boogey
Member since 2007 • 559 Posts
psp= internet browser....picture,song,video storage...good games...get a psp slim..its like a psp on a diet
gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts
You don't have the gust to own one?
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts

PSP = Best thing I've ever bought

pictures, music, videos, psp games, ps1 games, and much more

SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 SPD_WeBmAsTaH
Member since 2004 • 2668 Posts
Yes, yes you should. Oh, and pick up a reservation for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 up for me on the way, I'll pay you when you get here.
nickjpn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nickjpn
Member since 2004 • 92 Posts

Hey dude,

Inoctober,IboughtmyselfaDS.I'veplayeditaloteversince,almosteverydayactually.However,whatIwasstartingtonoticewasthatitdidn'texactlysatisfy the true gamer within me. The machine itself was great, innovative, and beautiful. I played a lot of games for it, but I wasn't getting that 'wow' effect that more in depth games give me.

So,IstartedthinkingaboutaPSP.I'mcurrentlylivingabroad,andluggingaroundanxbox360wouldn'tbeideal.ButIamagameratheart,andIlovetohavegamesonthego.So what I did was I reserached the PSP like mad. I checked into the different things I could do with it, checked out the game scene for it, looked into prices etc. I also posted posts like you have on gamespot!

Yesterday, having made my final choice, I went out and bought a PSP Slim, Piano Black. I considered myself a serious gamer, and I have been told from many sources that PSP games offer a more consol like experience than those found on the DS. And so far I've been very pleased with my new PSP.

I've got Wipeout Pulse, FF Tactics, and Daxter. The machine is more powerful than I thought, and the games look and play wonderfully. I'm impressed, also, with the lightness of the machine, as it is even lighter than the damn DS lite itself.

You should get a PSP IF:

1.Youloveseriousgamesonthego.

2.Youareintothefirmware/moddingsceneandliketoexperiment(thepspisripewithuser-madeapplications,ifyou'rewillingtotakesomerisks of course)

3.Themulti-mediaaspectappealstoyou(itdidforme,asI'moftenontheroadorinairports,andwatchingmoviesonit'sbeautifulscreenwasarealpullforme).

4.Youcanaffordit-it'snotcheap,andneitherarethegames.

5.You don't mind putting off adulthood, just for one more year ;)

Thereyougobud,ifyouhaveanyquestionsmessagemeandI'llbegladtotellyoumoreaboutwhatyoucandowithyourPSP.

Bestofluckdeciding

Woofie_kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Woofie_kun
Member since 2007 • 170 Posts

The cool thing about the psp is that not only does it have good features and games, it also works as an emulator for the classics that sometimes are way better than what's on the shelf!!!!! just get the warranty, and be careful ;)

I run a nes, and snes emulator on it and it's pretty darn cool cuz the library available grows by a large margin.... plus there are some really good games on the psp, like MGS, and then there are some really clever puzzle games so..... all the best

xxxtheonexxx
Are those NES and SNES emulators legal? I just bought my PSP yesterday so I don't want to mess up. But can you use those without messing with the console?
scaryteddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 scaryteddy
Member since 2005 • 599 Posts
Instead of asking this question, why not just browse down this board a little bit and read the answers the countless others who have asked the same thing have recieved.
sahib1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sahib1988
Member since 2006 • 204 Posts

Hey dude,

Inoctober,IboughtmyselfaDS.I'veplayeditaloteversince,almosteverydayactually.However,whatIwasstartingtonoticewasthatitdidn'texactlysatisfy the true gamer within me. The machine itself was great, innovative, and beautiful. I played a lot of games for it, but I wasn't getting that 'wow' effect that more in depth games give me.

So,IstartedthinkingaboutaPSP.I'mcurrentlylivingabroad,andluggingaroundanxbox360wouldn'tbeideal.ButIamagameratheart,andIlovetohavegamesonthego.So what I did was I reserached the PSP like mad. I checked into the different things I could do with it, checked out the game scene for it, looked into prices etc. I also posted posts like you have on gamespot!

Yesterday, having made my final choice, I went out and bought a PSP Slim, Piano Black. I considered myself a serious gamer, and I have been told from many sources that PSP games offer a more consol like experience than those found on the DS. And so far I've been very pleased with my new PSP.

I've got Wipeout Pulse, FF Tactics, and Daxter. The machine is more powerful than I thought, and the games look and play wonderfully. I'm impressed, also, with the lightness of the machine, as it is even lighter than the damn DS lite itself.

You should get a PSP IF:

2.Youareintothefirmware/moddingsceneandliketoexperiment(thepspisripewithuser-madeapplications,ifyou'rewillingtotakesomerisks of course)

3.Themulti-mediaaspectappealstoyou(itdidforme,asI'moftenontheroadorinairports,andwatchingmoviesonit'sbeautifulscreenwasarealpullforme).

Thereyougobud,ifyouhaveanyquestionsmessagemeandI'llbegladtotellyoumoreaboutwhatyoucandowithyourPSP.

Bestofluckdeciding

nickjpn

you might wanna edit ur post a lil bit

FoShizzle17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 FoShizzle17
Member since 2006 • 2170 Posts
[QUOTE="nickjpn"]

Hey dude,

You should get a PSP IF:

Bestofluckdeciding

sahib1988

you might wanna edit ur post a lil bit

yeah lol, there is a button called the space bar

canesfan8193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 canesfan8193
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts