Roughly how many PSN friends/contacts do you have?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lahdeedah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 lahdeedah
Member since 2008 • 357 Posts
I have 2. :( Add me - psnbilly80
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
I think 97 or 98, I have to start deleting people...
DemonSlayerKJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DemonSlayerKJ
Member since 2003 • 155 Posts
i got 3 friends
Marked_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Marked_Man
Member since 2003 • 236 Posts
None really,because I don't play online since it's overrated.However,I do have one person that asked for my PSN,but I have not played online with them as of now.
monkeyarms07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 monkeyarms07
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
um 2 lol i always need more tho give me an add lol
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
have about 15 peeps on my F-list..i only keep the the ones i talk to/play games with
Jayvan_JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jayvan_JJ
Member since 2006 • 1044 Posts

I didn't feel like counting all my friends so I put Resistance 2 in the disc slot, woah that disc haven't seened the slot for more than 5 days, Fallout 3 and CoD4 and Burnout is always in, I like R2 though, but Fallout 3 is more interesting...and when I get mad in it, I play CoD4 or Burnout Paradise.

When I first connected my PS3 online I didn't have much friends, made some few friends there and here, in GTAIV and CoD4, met this guy he's like my best friend in psn, then met people in Warhawk demo, I deleted all the people who I never talk to or play with, then one day while playing CoD4 I met this awesome clan called the *DV*, back then it went by numbers, but you get to choose your numbers, mines was DV99, anyways most of my friends are from that clan, no home friends, I added alot of home friends but they tend not to talk to you, only stayed with one because he's cool, I have multiple accounts 3 which are for gamesharing, and it s with the same guy, one with our named joined together but with my name first, whic I put the money into, the second, same, joined name, but with his first he puts the money into that, and the other is his personal acc, we cool like that, anyways...

and the other is in this other clan that you needed to change your name into with the clan's name (SEA-Superior Elite Assasins)so I changed my name to SEA-SHINOBI

in that I have like 35-40, but I don't use it very often, they rarely play CoD4, and they usually play Battlefield Bad Company, I like the DV clan better they are join, we talk and everything, we're mad cool together...

so...57 in my personal, 4 *DV*s pending, cuz they havent loged on 4 the longest plus they new...

out of the 57 the DV clan is

40 r the DVs

and in one a have my close friend and his brothers acc

then i three more local ones, a total of 4 locals and 1 colly, then i got a colly, i had a gamespot but i delete because he doesnt respond to messages

the other is another psn best friend and his in the SEA clan, i got his sea acc added, same for 2 more, i got the some sea's personal acc because we're cool like that, others are that I met by my friends, there friends friend, lol, so really if i werent in the dv clan and not added their friends, and not b in the sea clan and not add two of the same people but with different acc i would have, o and delete people i rarely play with: I'll have 8 friends,

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#58 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
I have probably like 30-40, only 1 of which I actually know in real life. The rest found me on forums, or I found them on forums.