Resistance: Retiribution?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 FIR3HAWX
Member since 2009 • 61 Posts
is Resistance Retribution for the psp a good fun game??? i heard its online multiplayer, and how many pple can play in a match?? is it worth buying?
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
It's worth buying if u like shooters. Why not try the demo on the PSN? That will give u a sense If YOU will like it. As for multiplayer it's good. It's has some hackers but then again what online PSP game doesn't? I think the number is 6 vs. 6 or maybe 8.... Anyways I find it to be fun and have great replay value. But the best opnion for u is yourself. Try the demo.
scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
It's 4 v 4 online multiplayer. There 5 maps and 5 modes. Yes it's fun and worth purchasing. It has mic support and a good achievement system where they reward you online medals for achieving something like 300 kills with the frag grenade. There are 12 online ranks as well.
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DarkMaster7991
It's 4 v 4 online multiplayer. There 5 maps and 5 modes. Yes it's fun and worth purchasing. It has mic support and a good achievement system where they reward you online medals for achieving something like 300 kills with the frag grenade. There are 12 online ranks as well.scar-hawk
4vs4? How I could have sworn it was more. I havn't played online in awhile...
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FIR3HAWX
Wow i tried the demo and it is AWESOME!!!! ima get this game! :D and yea there are always hackers on psp online lol. like Socom:FTB1 and 2.
holy_vink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 holy_vink
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Yeah, this game rocks! I never liked shooting game...but after I tried this game, I get addicted and played it night and day...hahahaha ^^
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

Great game. One of the best on the system imo. Try the demo..

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

It's really GREAT game!

Keegz_nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Keegz_nz
Member since 2008 • 125 Posts

Best online game for the Psp, and iv only seen one hacker so far which is pretty good lol.

Dante553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Dante553
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts

I have heard that it has pretty bad moving/aiming system because PSP has only one analog stick... But i'm still going to buy it.

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
I've heard its awesoem online
Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts
Yeah it's pretty good, the controlls do take getting used to, and the online is pretty good imo.
FlashCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13 FlashCharge
Member since 2007 • 2239 Posts

The best advice given so far is try the demo. But have only played the single player game and so far I have enjoyed it. Graphics are very good and the controls are easy to master. So far it is a very good game.

omarsh94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 omarsh94
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts

i saw my friend playing the game and thought it was cool, its similar to logans shadow

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I thought it was a nice enough game. The controls were the biggest wrench, but after a while of getting used to it, theres plenty of fun to be had. Plus, its got great graphics. I'd download the demo before purchasing so you can get a feel of the controls. I highly doubt everyone can get used to them.
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FIR3HAWX
true...the controls are a little hard to get used to and uhh lol i figured how to get into cover XP lol this game is really awesome i can't wait to play campaign and online with it.
holy_vink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 holy_vink
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I have heard that it has pretty bad moving/aiming system because PSP has only one analog stick... But i'm still going to buy it.

Dante553
It's not really a problem since this game has auto aim feature and there's also another feature...err...what to say...you can cover yourself behind a wall, object, etc so the enemy attacks won't hit you and I think it's a big help so that you can calmly target your enemy...and yes, the graphic is superb
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FIR3HAWX
[QUOTE="Dante553"]

holy_vink
It's not really a problem since this game has auto aim feature and there's also another feature...err...what to say...you can cover yourself behind a wall, object, etc so the enemy attacks won't hit you and I think it's a big help so that you can calmly target your enemy...and yes, the graphic is superb

Yea that is friggin awesome. Campaign any good? is it long? and wow the graphics are BADA$$!!!!!
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DarkMaster7991
[QUOTE="FIR3HAWX"][QUOTE="holy_vink"][QUOTE="Dante553"]

Yea that is friggin awesome. Campaign any good? is it long? and wow the graphics are BADA$$!!!!!

Campaign is good and has a nice replay value.
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FIR3HAWX
That is friggin sweet. hey can i have Your names for Resistance: Retribution??? if thats ok. because when i get it im ganna add you guys :)
VenSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VenSky
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts
the demo changed my mind.doesnt seems that great.
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FIR3HAWX

aww you serious?? that game is the BOMB i thought it wouldn't be that great but i downloaded the demo (which was hard for me to find until i updated my psp lol) and wow its soo friggin awesome but i can't wait to play online with it. its like S.F. Logan's shadow control but it has a box which when the enemies are within the box you can AUTO-AIM on it. its really an extremlly good feature.

digimonkey12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 digimonkey12
Member since 2009 • 1851 Posts
I love it when people are REALLY excited about a PSP game :)
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FIR3HAWX

I love it when people are REALLY excited about a PSP game :)digimonkey12
omg guys omg omg omg i got the game and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love it already and i only played for about 10 min. I haven't play online yet but i can't wait and i have no mic :(. omg this is the best game for the psp....and wow digimonkey, nice pic lol. But my online name is ganna be FIR3HAWX add me if you want pples! DAMMM i love this game lol

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
the demo changed my mind.doesnt seems that great.VenSky
It's a handheld and it's great for a handheld shooter. As long as you keep that in mind, I think shooter fans will love this game and appreciate it. I'm just thankful Sony and Bend studios made this. The PSP needs more games like this.
Avatar image for A7XGamergirlA7X
A7XGamergirlA7X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 A7XGamergirlA7X
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Resistance was a dissapointment to me. Online play is terrible and same with the story mode
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FIR3HAWX

omg this guy had 30 kills and would kill us in 1 shot and no deaths..is that a hack or is he THAT good?

lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

omg this guy had 30 kills and would kill us in 1 shot and no deaths..is that a hack or is he THAT good?

FIR3HAWX

Probably a hack. Unfortunately hackers are starting to turn up now that they see people are enjoying RR online so much.

Bit of a black mark on an otherwise fantastic game, but what can ya do?..

Guess I'd hack an online PSP game too if I had no life. :P

FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 FIR3HAWX

[QUOTE="FIR3HAWX"]

lostcali8

Probably a hack. Unfortunately hackers are starting to turn up now that they see people are enjoying RR online so much.

Bit of a black mark on an otherwise fantastic game, but what can ya do?..

Guess I'd hack an online PSP game too if I had no life. :P

Lol true that. What can't i import friends though?? it says something about psn friends or something.

Androidhell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Androidhell
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm Androidhell. Plz join my new clan. The WeaponOfChoice clan. Go to http://wocrrclan.proboards.com/index.cgi, or look for it. Thanx!
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DarkMaster7991
Hey everybody, I'm Androidhell. Plz join my new clan. The WeaponOfChoice clan. Go to http://wocrrclan.proboards.com/index.cgi, or look for it. Thanx!Androidhell
..umm...don't advertise. Wait your new. Welcome and try to stay on topic and don't Advertise (atlest if it has nothing to with the PSP or this site).
scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm Androidhell. Plz join my new clan. The WeaponOfChoice clan. Go to http://wocrrclan.proboards.com/index.cgi, or look for it. Thanx!Androidhell
I love that song! Lol. And yeah as DarkMaster said don't advertise. At least not in the PSP boards. I'm not sure they allow it in RR boards though.
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 FIR3HAWX

I don't know if this is off topic but how much does a psp headset cost. not a fancy one though. lol:)

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DarkMaster7991

I don't know if this is off topic but how much does a psp headset cost. not a fancy one though. lol:)

FIR3HAWX
I don't even think there is a fancy one....well for Slim it's $30 and I saw one for $13 on gamstop. Well I just looked on the site.
FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FIR3HAWX

[QUOTE="FIR3HAWX"]

DarkMaster7991

I don't even think there is a fancy one....well for Slim it's $30 and I saw one for $13 on gamstop. Well I just looked on the site.

oh ok kool thanks

FIR3HAWX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FIR3HAWX

aww man it takes forever to show the lobby where the games are at...is that bad?

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
it's worth buying....... but not as good as I originally expected it to be,