Resident Evil for PSP? WOuld this be any good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ExtremeMagnion2
ExtremeMagnion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 ExtremeMagnion2
Member since 2005 • 708 Posts

This is a suggestion, what if CAPCOM made the resident evil outbreak games for the PSP? i mean, it would work pretty well, with the online capabilities, no need for a second analog and controls wouldn't be too hard to master for you only needed a couple of buttons. I mean if they can make SILENT HILL, METAL GEAR SOLID and GOD OF WAR for psp, then why not a resident evil game?
post your thoughts :D:P

J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 J-link
Member since 2004 • 4805 Posts
I think there eventually will be one.. But I for one hope that it would be a original game, not just a port. With RE4 style gameplay of course.
ExtremeMagnion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ExtremeMagnion2
resident evil outbreak 3 or with a name that sort of relates to the series? a Resident Evil Outbreak - Infection? but yea, it would be good with RE 4 gameplay
pwner1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 pwner1
Member since 2006 • 1019 Posts
Outbreak file#3 would be good.
thenobody300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 thenobody300
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
IF they were to make a Resident evil game for the PSP i would like to see the classic controls used.
B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#7 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
Resident Evil is already on the PSP as a downloadable game on the Japan PS Store, I would love to see a new RE game made for the PSP using RE4 style gameplay, camera, and controls or hell port re4 gamecube version to the PSP.
DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DevinB9
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

I think a RE for psp is eventually going to be made. Capcom has acknowledged the petition, which got(last time I checked, which was a long time ago) double the signatures they wanted, and has probably gotten significantly more since then.

I never played Outbreak, but I can definetely imagine how cool a online co-op game would be.

loseittoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 loseittoo
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts
RE for psp will be good... ifthe pspcanhave silent hill why not?
J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 J-link

I think a RE for psp is eventually going to be made. Capcom has acknowledged the petition, which got(last time I checked, which was a long time ago) double the signatures they wanted, and has probably gotten significantly more since then.

I never played Outbreak, but I can definetely imagine how cool a online co-op game would be.

DevinB9

The only proof we have on the fact that Capcom actually acknowledged the petition is the word of the petition creator. I personally dont believe it one bit.. There probably will be a Resident Evil game for the PSP sooner or later but it wont be because of some petition..

J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 J-link

DevinB9

The only proof we have on the fact that Capcom actually acknowledged the petition is the word of the petition creator. I personally dont believe it one bit.. There probably will be a Resident Evil game for the PSP sooner or later but it wont be because of some petition..

dholmes19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 dholmes19
Member since 2006 • 1805 Posts

I would LOVE a RE for PSP!! My wish as it would be an original remakeor something close to that nature.

Avatar image for deactivated-61f554adcef90
deactivated-61f554adcef90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 deactivated-61f554adcef90
Member since 2005 • 8056 Posts
[QUOTE="DevinB9"]

J-link

NO offense , but why should we bealive your opinion at all ... I dont want to be rude , but the lier whom you are talking about is actually me ...

Still , RE for the PSP would be awesome :D

melvinkenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 melvinkenobi
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts

I think there will be one,the control will be easy if it is using RE 4 gameplay.

ExtremeMagnion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ExtremeMagnion2
I wold deffinitly buy it asap if one came out, just like the final fantasy and kingdom hearts titles a coming
J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 J-link
[QUOTE="J-link"][QUOTE="DevinB9"]

Pastehunter

NO offense , but why should we bealive your opinion at all ... I dont want to be rude , but the lier whom you are talking about is actually me ...

I just find it stupid to even think about that Capcom would acknowledge the petition just because of it has been signed (For a lousy) 10k times. Not to mention that people can easily cheat..

And yes, people have the right the believe whatever they want. I'm just saying that they should not do so blindly, even if they really want a Resident Evil game or the PSP.

colin124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 colin124
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts
i wish they make remakes of 1-4 and later make outbreak
B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#18 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
^ people can hope and developers do listen if 10k signed just think how many more people would buy the game if released RE, Mega Man Legends (out in Japan), and Devil May Cry should come out for the PSP :D
Avatar image for deactivated-61f554adcef90
deactivated-61f554adcef90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 deactivated-61f554adcef90
Member since 2005 • 8056 Posts
[QUOTE="Pastehunter"][QUOTE="J-link"][QUOTE="DevinB9"]

J-link

I just find it stupid to even think about that Capcom would acknowledge the petition just because of it has been signed (For a lousy) 10k times. Not to mention that people can easily cheat..

And yes, people have the right the believe whatever they want. I'm just saying that they should not do so blindly, even if they really want a Resident Evil game or the PSP.

That lousy 10 k is more exactly 28k ... but no ... your right , you bealive whatever you want , and ignore proofs like petition for Bioshock collectors edititon ... if people dont try , than why should they even hope ? ... Also , to bealive blindly that there will be a RE game for the PSP is far from stupid ... the GC had 5 of them and the PSP has allready passed its sales by 3 million in less than 3 years ...

J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 J-link
[QUOTE="J-link"]I just find it stupid to even think about that Capcom would acknowledge the petition just because of it has been signed (For a lousy) 10k times. Not to mention that people can easily cheat..

Pastehunter

That lousy 10 k is more exactly 28k ... but no ... your right , you bealive whatever you want , and ignore proofs like petition for Bioshock collectors edititon ... if people dont try , than why should they even hope ? ... Also , to bealive blindly that there will be a RE game for the PSP is far from stupid ... the GC had 5 of them and the PSP has allready passed its sales by 3 million in less than 3 years ...

First of all, by that 10k I meant the original amount of signs that Capcom (supposedly) asked for..

"Hey, let's make a Resident Evil game for the PSP if people who wont necessary even buy the game and who can cheat, sign a online petition for 10k times, which is probably about 2% of the sales we will be expecting for the game."

Yeah.. I dont think so.

Also. Dont even think for a second that the collectors edition wasn't already talked about at 2k Games. What company doesn't like to make money? A special edition of a popular game is a perfect way of milking the fans further. But hey, a petition is a perfect way to show the gamers what a great bunch of guys they are so why not?

And I didn't mean that hoping blindly for a PSP Resident Evil is stupid. I meant that believing blindlywhat other people say (In this case, you) is not really recommended, don't you think? I even said it myself earlier.. There probably will be a Resident Evil game for the PSP. Actually, the only major platforms that havent had a Resident Evil game on the last generations are the Xbox (though 360 will get RE5) and the GBA (Which is understandable). Even Sega Saturn and Gameboy Colour got their own.

Anyways.. Let's just leave this topic alone of this wordmongering. After all, it's about how awesome a RE game would be on the PSP, which is probably something almost all of us can relate to.There are sceptical people like me in the world who just wont believe everything they hear and vice versa.

fire_tidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 fire_tidus
Member since 2005 • 96 Posts
Of Course we're all waitin' for a RE!!! on the PSP. in the waiting amm process je, we havee Silent Hill!! let's hope this game to be awesome!!! 8)
ExtremeMagnion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ExtremeMagnion2
Dont ferget God of WAr, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy :P