Resident Evil 5.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts

i've noticed when i was watching the tgs 08 alternate cam trailer on gametrailers when you pause it to 00:43 the person shrouded with a cloak and a beak has high heels. does this mean it's a woman? is this really jill? it would make sense becaues if jill dies(as seen in the trailer) did chris killed him?(assumung you'll be fighting this mysterious person) it would be a tragic and sad ending chirs killing his old close friend/partner. if your wondering where the trailer is it's here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41125.html

xXDante666Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xXDante666Xx
Member since 2004 • 3102 Posts
Well I have heard that Jill is in the game and I BELIEVE that you fight her. But don't take my word on the later accusation.
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
I believe it is no spoiler to say Chris kneeling down on Jill Valentine's Tombstone in a TGS Trailer of RE5. Given the fact that there is no scene showing her being killed whatsoever but there are many rumours circulating, saying she died, faked her death, went undercover, concerned to umbrellas resurrection etc. Even fan sites did not state her death such as the Resident Evil wikia until they have it confirmed as Capcom made no comment - only way to find out is to play the game.
foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
thx for the reply guys hope everything is revealed in the game......