Removing trophy set possible???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HardBoiledGamer
HardBoiledGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 HardBoiledGamer
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

Im not complaining or anything, but is it possible to remove a trophy set out of your trophy collection?

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Nope.
MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
I wish, it's annoying have a trophy set for a game I hated.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I wish, it's annoying have a trophy set for a game I hated.MushroomWig

:lol:

Yep. Nothing worse than knowing someone can look up whether or not you played "Hannah Montana", ain't it??? I'd like to remove a few like "BioShock" and other games I was embarrassed to play. Gawd I hate that 9% trophy column just about as much as I hated the game, wish I could make it all go away. It's just my OCD, though, I'll get over it.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts

[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]I wish, it's annoying have a trophy set for a game I hated.MonkeySpot

Yep. Nothing worse than knowing someone can look up whether or not you played "Hannah Montana", ain't it??? I'd like to remove a few like "BioShock" and other games I was embarrassed to play. Gawd I hate that 9% trophy column just about as much as I hated the game, wish I could make it all go away. It's just my OCD, though, I'll get over it.

:P I've never played Hannah Montana! When you have a slight case of OCD, having those sets appear on your trophy list is insanely annoying. :( I just wish you could click triangle on the set when you're in your trophy collection and just click delete. D:
NoobisMaxcimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NoobisMaxcimus
Member since 2007 • 2893 Posts

i just got Marvel v Capcom 2 and saw that i couldn't ever get any of the trophies. Now I'm stuck with that another 0% forever:x

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Golevka
Member since 2009 • 492 Posts

[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]I wish, it's annoying have a trophy set for a game I hated.MonkeySpot

You were embarrassed to play Bioshock?
TheDutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 TheDutch
Member since 2004 • 702 Posts

If you see my list you can exactly see what games I like.
And the 2 games under the 10% are stupid.

mkaliaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mkaliaz
Member since 2004 • 1979 Posts

You were embarrassed to play Bioshock?Golevka

I know....that comment makes me sad. Oh well, you cant please everyone apparently.

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Golevka

[QUOTE="Golevka"]

You were embarrassed to play Bioshock?mkaliaz

I know....that comment makes me sad. Oh well, you cant please everyone apparently.

Guess so.
dodgersfan7800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 dodgersfan7800
Member since 2006 • 235 Posts

got Marvel v Capcom 2 and saw that i couldn't ever get any of the trophies. Now I'm stuck with that another 0% forever:x

NoobisMaxcimus

At least it's not just me. Jeez that game is hard. :cry:

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]I wish, it's annoying have a trophy set for a game I hated.Golevka

You were embarrassed to play Bioshock?

That's what I thought too. I guess everyone has their own tastes in game.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonkeySpot

What? So I didn't at all care for "BioShock"... when is that a crime? And yes, I'd like to forget I spent money on it but it's at the bloody top of my trophy list so every time i boot it up, there's that complete waste of money staring me in the gob. It burns me, that I listened to people when they said I'd love it, well, I DIDN'T. Doesn't mean you're wrong for liking it, so stop being so effected.

I'm sure there are games in my collection you'd say you didn't care for. Doesn't make me like them any less.

Cool?

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Golevka

What? So I didn't at all care for "BioShock"... when is that a crime? And yes, I'd like to forget I spent money on it but it's at the bloody top of my trophy list so every time i boot it up, there's that complete waste of money staring me in the gob. It burns me, that I listened to people when they said I'd love it, well, I DIDN'T. Doesn't mean you're wrong for liking it, so stop being so effected.

I'm sure there are games in my collection you'd say you didn't care for. Doesn't make me like them any less.

Cool?

MonkeySpot
Chill dude. You definitely are entitled your own opinion. Ive just never heard of anyone not liking it. Not criticizing you, just surprised.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonkeySpot

I'm very chill. But when I "make people sad" or as in your case, suprise the Hell out of you for being the only sod on-planet who's vocal about their differing opinion, then allow me to respond without implying that in addition to not liking a game and there-for contrary to your reality, thatI'm also over-reacting. I believe I DID give the caviat that it's ok for others to like it and that I would probably have games others didn't like... that's taking a supplicatory stance, m'friend.

txr302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 txr302
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts

I wasn't interested in a game I had and now there's an odd 0% on my trophy list and it's bugging me like anything. Damn OCD.

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Golevka

I'm very chill. But when I "make people sad" or as in your case, suprise the Hell out of you for being the only sod on-planet who's vocal about their differing opinion, then allow me to respond without implying that in addition to not liking a game and there-for contrary to your reality, thatI'm also over-reacting. I believe I DID give the caviat that it's ok for others to like it and that I would probably have games others didn't like... that's taking a supplicatory stance, m'friend.

MonkeySpot
You've successfully taken this way to far. Congrats
vdastampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 vdastampede
Member since 2003 • 807 Posts

MonkeySpot
You're pretty defensive over this huh?
jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

I always load up my games even if i don't plan to play them right then. Just so it says 0%. It creates my game list to go by. If im ever online i can look at what game id like to try and plat next and if anyone is looking for someone to play a game with they can see that i have that game. I try not to say i hate any game. As long as its playable i don't mind playing it.

Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Nerkle01
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts
[QUOTE="jjivey"]

I always load up my games even if i don't plan to play them right then. Just so it says 0%. It creates my game list to go by. If im ever online i can look at what game id like to try and plat next and if anyone is looking for someone to play a game with they can see that i have that game. I try not to say i hate any game. As long as its playable i don't mind playing it.

yeah i agree. But i LOVE ur bad a$$ avatar lol
jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jjivey

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

Nerkle01

lol thanks

play_thegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 play_thegame
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts
[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="Nerkle01"][QUOTE="jjivey"]

lol thanks

at first glance that avatar shouldnt be allowed on a child friendly website. LOL
jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

i just got Marvel v Capcom 2 and saw that i couldn't ever get any of the trophies. Now I'm stuck with that another 0% forever:x

NoobisMaxcimus

Me too.

4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
not that it bothers me but there two games on my trophy list that i dont even own and have 0% on both of them. The first one is stardustHD, i'm sure it's a great game but i just downloaded the demo to try it out and now i'm stuck with it on my trophy list and i dont even own it. Same for MW2, my friend bought it over so i could check it out, despite the fact that i had no interest in playing the damn game but now it's done and i just have to live with it.
jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jjivey

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="Nerkle01"] yeah i agree. But i LOVE ur bad a$$ avatar lolplay_thegame

lol thanks

at first glance that avatar shouldnt be allowed on a child friendly website. LOL

WTF stands for Wandering Tom having Fun, very friendly he is

inFamousLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 inFamousLemon
Member since 2010 • 218 Posts

I want to get Socom,Mag and Rdr off the list... All have less than 30% trophies:( That's embarrassing for me

zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 zbdyx
Member since 2007 • 2055 Posts

jjivey
You play the easy games for plats? I just couldn't do it. I've considered it, but then I think, "It's just a waste of time and money."
cmpepper23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 cmpepper23
Member since 2005 • 3281 Posts

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

Cool?

Golevka

Chill dude. You definitely are entitled your own opinion. Ive just never heard of anyone not liking it. Not criticizing you, just surprised.

I with MonkeySpot on this. I disliked Bioshock. I tried it on PC and on PS3 after numerous suggestions of how great it was, but just couldn't bring myself to finish it. I hate seeing the trophy list as well.

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

Cool?

MonkeySpot

You better beat Bioshock, *****! :P Why did you dislike it?

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

zbdyx

You play the easy games for plats? I just couldn't do it. I've considered it, but then I think, "It's just a waste of time and money."

He just says that he platinums games. Where does he say anything about picking easy games for it? He just uses trophies to stay organized. He doesn't say that he plays terrible games for trophies, he just sounds like he finishes all the games he buys, if I'm reading it correctly.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

I didn't at all care for "BioShock"...

TSNAKE617

Eh... I seem to have offended folks enough. Let's just leave it at agreeing to disagree. If I listed out what I didn't like people would just come down on me even more than they have in this thread for being negative or verbose or whatever else I've managed to miscommunicate here in this thread. Thanks for asking, though.

:)

There's nothing wrong with the game. It's popularity alone makes that a fact. It's just not one of my personal favs.

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jjivey

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

zbdyx

Easy or Hard, i do avoid the impossible or too time consuming ones, but ultimately im after any i can get. I got a lot of both, time and money that is.

Sure isn't for everyone, but something about the challenge of doing the task to get a trophy is very fun. You do need a lot of time, as far as money, most of your "Easy" games are far below in price compared to other games. I did keep everything for collection purposes but my wife got tired of me ordering games all the time so we agreed if i sold my games i could use that money to buy other games and well that has worked out great so far.

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Golevka

[QUOTE="TSNAKE617"]

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

I didn't at all care for "BioShock"...

MonkeySpot

Eh... I seem to have offended folks enough. Let's just leave it at agreeing to disagree. If I listed out what I didn't like people would just come down on me even more than they have in this thread for being negative or verbose or whatever else I've managed to miscommunicate here in this thread. Thanks for asking, though.

:)

There's nothing wrong with the game. It's popularity alone makes that a fact. It's just not one of my personal favs.

Yeah peeps. It is HIS opinion. He doesn't have to like it.