PS4? Last thing on my mind...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

istuffedsunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 istuffedsunny
Member since 2008 • 6991 Posts

I don't know about USA but the Japanese fall lineup for PS3 is staggering. DOA5U, Oreimo, Onechanbara Kagura, Drag-on Dragoon 3, FF13-2, Blazblue CP, and more. In America there's also Beyond. I think Sony could've easily launched PS4 next year if not for pressure from MS.

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

true. personally im waiting until infamous second son until getting a ps4. im still way behind on games for my ps3 plus with so many game releases this year i dont think ill be able to go next gen for a while. 

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

They could have. I'm not getting one until some time next year anyway.

DahLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 11

#4 DahLong
Member since 2005 • 262 Posts

and i'm not getting one till two years later

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I pre-ordered mine, but considered waiting until MLB 14 the Show next spring. The Holiday season is approaching, and I know units will be hard to come by which is the main reason I plan to pick up at launch.
A_MExican21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 A_MExican21
Member since 2013 • 174 Posts

Is mlb the show 13 a lot better than 12? I hated 12, it was really hard to hit in it.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Meh. I could of probably even waited till the end of next year for the ps4. I still think they could of squeezed a year out of the ps3.

Still excited to get my ps4 this holiday season.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts
While I'm excited for PS4, I'm probably more excited for GTA V at this stage. Still want it this year but!
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#9 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Meh. I could of probably even waited till the end of next year for the ps4. I still think they could of squeezed a year out of the ps3.

marcheegsr

Another year out of the PS3...are you serious? Sonys history with the PS already let's you know that there will be strong support well beyond a year!

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

[QUOTE="marcheegsr"]

MarcRecon

Another year out of the PS3...are you serious? Sonys history with the PS already let's you know that there will be strong support well beyond a year!

Oh believe me I will be playing my ps3 even when the ps4 is out.

Im just saying sony could have released the ps4 in 2014-2015 and I wouldn't mind because of all the great games for ps3 and ones that haven't came out yet.

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

I'm a little overwhelmed with everything coming out. August is going to be a really great gaming month but I still have a huge backlog.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I will have both PS4 & PS3 for about 6-8 months. This way I have the PS4 games I want to play & PS3 games I want to play. 

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Not excited about ps4 all i want is an xbox one.

sukraj

Then why the F are you in the PS3 forum?!!!

Stupid Troll! :twisted:

Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
I am waiting a year or so before I get a PS4.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="marcheegsr"]

marcheegsr

Oh believe me I will be playing my ps3 even when the ps4 is out.

Im just saying sony could have released the ps4 in 2014-2015 and I wouldn't mind because of all the great games for ps3 and ones that haven't came out yet.

Well, to be honest the only reason I'm getting the PS4 this year is because of the price, I still got a huge backlog of PS3 and 360 games! I was however planing on buying another system for my spare room but when I found out the price of the PS4....I figured going next-gen wasn't as expensive as I thought!

Avatar image for Deadman_est1982
Deadman_est1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Deadman_est1982
Member since 2004 • 1188 Posts

Is mlb the show 13 a lot better than 12? I hated 12, it was really hard to hit in it.

A_MExican21

Absolutely. It's crazy easy to hit the ball on normal now. They increased the hitting batting window and timing so playing on normal for a vet feels like a homerun derby.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
The earliest I am willing to buy a PS4 is Christmas 2014.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#19 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

[QUOTE="marcheegsr"]

MarcRecon

Yeah I agree with Marc on this one
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#20 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Well i am getting one, we aren't getting all of these japanese titles here in europe you know
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#21 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

I recently preordered a PS4 so it's definitely on my mind!

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

After seeing that Sony tried for a patent or something to block used games on the PS4 using certain tech or whatever in late 2012 well they are almost just as bad as MS now.  What else don't we know Sony ?  PS4 is only on my mind as I have it preordered but I will only keep it maybe for reselling but I think just like my Xbox One preorder this one will be cancelled too.

PS4 will be bought used by me and so will the games if I ever get it and as for a better way to spend my money I will buy Nintendo products, pc hardware upgrades and try to buy games that are not also on the PS4 and Xbox One and avoid companies supporting those consoles. 

DeViLzzz

They didn't try to get a patent for a technology that could be used to block used games. They did. But anyone not a troll knows that patents generally don't mean diddly-squat because they are to protect ideas so that other companies can't use them or just as R&D. Even your precious Nintendo has a patented tech that could allow them them to regulate used games [LINK]. 

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Couldn't care less for any of those JRPGs.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="DeViLzzz"]

After seeing that Sony tried for a patent or something to block used games on the PS4 using certain tech or whatever in late 2012 well they are almost just as bad as MS now. What else don't we know Sony ? PS4 is only on my mind as I have it preordered but I will only keep it maybe for reselling but I think just like my Xbox One preorder this one will be cancelled too.

PS4 will be bought used by me and so will the games if I ever get it and as for a better way to spend my money I will buy Nintendo products, pc hardware upgrades and try to buy games that are not also on the PS4 and Xbox One and avoid companies supporting those consoles.

The_Rick_14

They didn't try to get a patent for a technology that could be used to block used games. They did. But anyone not a troll knows that patents generally don't mean diddly-squat because they are to protect ideas so that other companies can't use them or just as R&D. Even your precious Nintendo has a patented tech that could allow them them to regulate used games [LINK].

You tell em Rick!!!:P