PS3 forums:The movie.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

Ok, ok, ok. This is the PS3 forums and I want you all to star in my movie. Here is how it goes. You, yes you will post in what roll you think would suit you the best and then you have to type out what you will be doing in this movie. We will then try to fit it all into a sense making movie. Here is the twist though, you NEED to include the Playstation 3 and one of your favorite games into your character's summary, I mean this is the PS3 forums after all. Ok I shall begin. I will play the sexy cop who is sometimes crooked to get things done. I have multiple wives but my true love after a long day of work is to come home to play my PS3 and BC2. Annnd ACTION! *Edit* Movie poster is now up Thank TheEldestGod for this awesome poster.

Move poster 2 showing off Jerkface and my wives.

Movie post three showing off Scianix black, Supa_badman, Hazel and the three Russian bears.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
Err... I'm play the role of many exotic animals in which I live in the wild, so therefore I can't play video games at all but I totally recommend Afrika since some of my exotic buddies are in the game. :) I hope that this is what you wanted.
chrisPperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 chrisPperson
Member since 2008 • 1393 Posts
I am Russian. Here is the twist: I'm also a bear. I drink an unhealthy amount, and as a result, I lose time I would normally spend playing Metal Gear Solid 4. Am I doing it right?
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#4 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

ok... hmm... I play a cop who's obsessed with getting the job done (much like Danny Glover in the SAW movie ;) ), and just recently stumbled across the lighthouse entrance that leads to Rapture (setting of Bioshock). How deep will I go to reveal the truth? :o

I hope I done it right :)

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
I'm the second in command to a powerful mob boss and a masterful hitman. I don't have much to say and no one ever sees me coming. I just get results. When I'm not hiding in the shadows of your slummy apartment I'm sharpening my killer instincts by playing Metal Gear Solid 4 on my PS3.
chrisPperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 chrisPperson
Member since 2008 • 1393 Posts
May I ask how this is going to all fit together? 1. A sexy and unorthodox cop. 2. A bunch of exotic animals put into one entity. 3. A Russian bear. 4. A cop who obviously has a mental problem, pretending to travel to fictional video game worlds. 5. An underboss of a Mafia. Five bucks to anyone who can try and make a movie out of this.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisPperson"]May I ask how this is going to all fit together? 1. A sexy and unorthodox cop. 2. A bunch of exotic animals put into one entity. 3. A Russian bear. 4. A cop who obviously has a mental problem, pretending to travel to fictional video game worlds. 5. An underboss of a Mafia. Five bucks to anyone who can try and make a movie out of this.

*Waits for Hazel to save the day* If anyone can do it, its Hazel.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm the insecure kid who can't get any women and comes to all you guys for advice. And I live in Japan.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GrandJury
LOL Yeah you guys are doing it right.
Scrotous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Scrotous
Member since 2009 • 375 Posts

I am a demon or some of the sort. I eat demons for breakfeast. Care to guess the setup? XD

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheEldestGod

May I ask how this is going to all fit together? 1. A sexy and unorthodox cop. 2. A bunch of exotic animals put into one entity. 3. A Russian bear. 4. A cop who obviously has a mental problem, pretending to travel to fictional video game worlds. 5. An underboss of a Mafia. Five bucks to anyone who can try and make a movie out of this.chrisPperson

Well, the main protagonist could be the sexy cop. He is sent to a place called Rapture (pre civil war) to investigate some human/animal experiments. His slightly obsessive partner gets ahead of the game and rushes off into the thick of things to uncover a truth he just knows is hiding in the heart of this place. Sexy cop mingles with the poplulace of this place to get some info on what's going on as well as where his partner may have rushed off to.

He gets in a few brawls and soon realizes the people here are genetical more advanced than he is. After stumbling across a shady place where altered animals are forced prize fighters and freeing a talking Russian bear the crazy awesome fighting bear offers his assist in battle. Soon the bear leads him to a place that appears to be a mock up of an African plain where tons of animals are roaming in perfect formation. The bear approaches them and they all speak at once and their beastly voices echo accross the great expanse of this exotic place.

They reveal to sexy cop the true nature of the city's founder. A founder who is at that very moment seconds away from death as a lone killer sneaks out from under his desk where he has waited for hours. After Andrew Ryan reaches down to pick up an adult magazine he doesn't remember leaving on the floor or even owning the hitman lunges at his backside for a quick kill. However a crazy cop suddenly stops him and snaps his arm backwards making a clean break at the elbow. The killer flees. Fontaine will be very disappointed to hear of his failure.

The obsessive loony cop wants something he's been wanting for quite some time. He wants answers. He wants to know why his family was invited to Andrew Ryan's city years ago and never heard from again. He also wants the genetic altering he's witnessed in this place so he can get revenge on whoever is responsible for their demise. Andrew Ryan agrees. Now the only thing stopping crazy cop from killing Fontaine himself is his nosey partner, a giant russian bear, and a killer that will surely see him coming next time.

I accept paypal. :P

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I want to be sombody obsessed with penguins because I think they want to take over the world. I'm 100% sure that every penguin is like the Prinnys from the Disgaea series and that they are just cute to be spread in different Zoos, planing to attack at the same time and take over the world. That's why I try to find people over the PSN to build the ultimate plan to destroy every penguin on earth

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheEldestGod

I want to be sombody obsessed with penguins because I think they want to take over the world. I'm 100% sure that every penguin is like the Prinnys from the Disgaea series and that they are just cute to be spread in different Zoos, planing to attack at the same time and take over the world. That's why I try to find people over the PSN to build the ultimate plan to destroy every penguin on earth

ArchoNils2
Sounds like you watch too many Nicktoons. :P The Penquin's of Madigascar are behind it all!!
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

im Playing the hunter of many exotic animals, that is hunting for the animal that is the entity of all exotic animals.

that also steals all of the sexy cops wives. Then I go home and PLay leisure suit larry on my ps3, Along with Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GrandJury

im Playing the hunter of many exotic animals, that also steals all of the sexy cops wives. Then I go home and PLay leisure suit larry on my ps3, Along with Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.

jerkface96
Hahah, thats great mean. And kudos to you Eldest for putting it into some perspective.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

[QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

TheEldestGod

Sounds like you watch too many Nicktoons. :P The Penquin's of Madigascar are behind it all!!

I'm afraid I have no clue what a "Nicktoon" is, is this a name for some sort of cartoons or an US only thing? Never heard this word before xD Anyway, I just love NIS games and especially the Prinnies and since they tend to have knifes and bombs (and skulls oO) with them, an attempt to take of the world is realistic if every Penguin is a Prinny :P

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="GrandJury"][QUOTE="jerkface96"]

im Playing the hunter of many exotic animals, that also steals all of the sexy cops wives. Then I go home and PLay leisure suit larry on my ps3, Along with Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.

Hahah, thats great mean. And kudos to you Eldest for putting it into some perspective.

:D What can't be done MUST be done! ;)
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GrandJury
Alright but it turns out that I am indeed the true villain of the movie and Jerkface needs to save all of my wives and his grandmother(He will know what I mean)from their doom. This is going to be one badass movie. Someone make a movie poster.
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
I'm a lovable yet slightly annoying little chubby sackboy with a dumb grin on his face at all times who always tries to make light of horrible situations.. Essentially i am the useless sidekick in a buddy-cop movie who tries way to hard to get a laugh.. Naturally i play BC2 which half the time ends in me rage quitting and going out and work with my imaginary friend who helps me uncover the seccrets behind my parents murder at the hands of a psychotic hitman who honed his skills in CQC over the years.. Let me know if that sucks and i'll try to come up with something better :P
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GrandJury
No, no man that is great lol.
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PoisoN_Facecam0
No, no man that is great lol.GrandJury
alllllrighty then... I just got a new controller so i'ma go break it in on BFBC2.. i shall return though!!!
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheEldestGod
Alright but it turns out that I am indeed the true villain of the movie and Jerkface needs to save all of my wives and his grandmother(He will know what I mean)from their doom. This is going to be one badass movie. Someone make a movie poster.GrandJury
Does that mean I work for you then? Who do I get to kill? Can I kill Jerk? I always thought that would be kind of neato. :P
Scrotous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Scrotous
Member since 2009 • 375 Posts

Suddenly, a demonic presence fills the air, threatening all existence on earth. Even so, such presence infects some people that are surprisingly resistant to its influence. Those select few then awaken to incredible unkown powers that are on par with the threat. This threat are named by humans as the shadows of humanity, being related to the XenoFreud's theory of ID, the uncontrolable force of destruction resting in everyone's minds.

The resistant people to such threat, are latent to a power known as the P3RS0N4(thanks to Jung), which awakening lead to strong psychological strains, turning the weak of mind into vegetables, being able to work only at the local veggie stores' propaganda and nothing else.

The select few non veggies, work as a team to overcome the unknown presence. Such fearsome battle is shrouded in clouds for the unaware of such force, leading into a fearsome battle between some highschool students against the mercyless shadows >_>. Ok thats pretty cliche for alot of people, but sounds good eh? XD

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GrandJury
Lol this is awesome.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
I'll be a tree.
Avatar image for TroubleMaker411
TroubleMaker411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 TroubleMaker411
Member since 2009 • 1445 Posts

I will play the quiet, shady Londoner with a violent past who personifies the saying "it's the quiet ones you worry about"

I make my money doing odd jobs that no-one else wants to, or can, do and itake my lead in my work from hours on my PS3 mixing the skills i learn playing Assassins Creed and UFC: Undisputed with a few driving skills learnt in Most wanted!

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GrandJury
I'll be a tree.hazelnutman
You can be the tree that turns into the hot and sexy blond lady who is actually a man. Damn this movie has a ton of plot twist.
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PoisoN_Facecam0
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]I'll be a tree.GrandJury
You can be the tree that turns into the hot and sexy blond lady who is actually a man. Damn this movie has a ton of plot twist.

Thats because collectively we must be M. Night Shymalan!!
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="GrandJury"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"]I'll be a tree.PoisoN_Facecam0

Hell yeah. Our movie will have many plot twists and suck all at the same time. :P I second the vote for sexytreeladyman.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

I play the badass black vigilante with a passion for fighting crime and women as much as like tending to my fro. 8)

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

I'll be the snail the leading actor stomps in the opening scene while the camera moves from his legs up to his face.

*EDIT* I'll also be the leading role in the sequel of the movie "The revenge of the Snails".

PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PoisoN_Facecam0

I play the badass black vigilante with a passion for fighting crime and women as much as like tending to my fro. 8)

supa_badman
passion for fighting crime and women eh.. didn't take you for a wifebeater :lol:
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PoisoN_Facecam0
[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"][QUOTE="GrandJury"]You can be the tree that turns into the hot and sexy blond lady who is actually a man. Damn this movie has a ton of plot twist. TheEldestGod

Hell yeah. Our movie will have many plot twists and suck all at the same time. :P I second the vote for sexytreeladyman.

Its gonna suck so bad it'll be the greatest thing ever written... and years from now after the world lies in ruin they shall look back at this thread and say.. there's were it all started... 3rd'd for sexytreeladyman
Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

Umm, Grand, are you okay buddy? I worry about you sometimes. :P

Alright, let's give this a go:

I would be the often vocal but seldom heard voice of reason. I see things going down before any of the cops even know what's going on, but they never listen until it's too late. Rejected and heart torn asunder, I oversee the city with my own brand of vigilante justice. Combining the investigative skills I've learned in Batman: Arkham Asylum and the fast-paced parkour skills I've obtained from inFamous, I search the city for the killer or killers that have been killing the people or animals or possibly inanimate objects. I will not rest until justice has been served and someone gives me credit. I CONTRIBUTE, DAMMIT! :evil:

8)

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GrandJury
We need to come up with a better title though.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts
[QUOTE="supa_badman"]

PoisoN_Facecam0
passion for fighting crime and women eh.. didn't take you for a wifebeater :lol:

I actually lol'd :lol: Let's say that the two are unrelated... Sometimes. :x
Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

We need to come up with a better title though.GrandJury

Ideas:

• The Trey Strikes At Midnight
  • The Contributors
  • Gamechangers
  • OP: Overpowered Posters
  • Stranger Than Playstation
  • Trey Cool

Actually, yeah: Those all suck, haha. I just woke up! Give me some time. Also, what KIND of movie is this? That'll help with the title. Is it an action movie? A drama? Noir? It sounds like it could have elements of each. You know, while being utterly ridiculous. ;)

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

[QUOTE="GrandJury"]We need to come up with a better title though.Ryan_Som

Ideas:

• The Trey Strikes At Midnight
  • The Contributors
  • Gamechangers
  • OP: Overpowered Posters
  • Stranger Than Playstation
  • Trey Cool

Actually, yeah: Those all suck, haha. I just woke up! Give me some time. Also, what KIND of movie is this? That'll help with the title. Is it an action movie? A drama? Noir? It sounds like it could have elements of each. You know, while being utterly ridiculous. ;)

Variety I believe. Honestly I can't think of anything else, with that cast we have here :lol:

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GrandJury
I like the Stranger than PlayStation one lol.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheEldestGod
We need to come up with a better title though.GrandJury
Sexytreeladyman
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrandJury
[QUOTE="GrandJury"]We need to come up with a better title though.TheEldestGod
Sexytreeladyman

It can be called "Stranger than Playstation:The hunt for the Sexytreeladyman"
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
i am darth maul. i come in as the ultimate villain, i am the RROD, coming for microsoft-land to infect the ps3's. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi(ps3 warriors). At last we will have revenge"
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheEldestGod
i am darth maul. i come in as the ultimate villain, i am the RROD, coming for microsoft-land to infect the ps3's. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi(ps3 warriors). At last we will have revenge"starwarsjunky
Hey, yeah thats cool man. RROD. Red Rings of DESTRUCTION!!!!!
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]i am darth maul. i come in as the ultimate villain, i am the RROD, coming for microsoft-land to infect the ps3's. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi(ps3 warriors). At last we will have revenge"TheEldestGod

I am a Zabrak from Irdonia! YOU cannot stop me! I will strike when you least expect it!
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]i am darth maul. i come in as the ultimate villain, i am the RROD, coming for microsoft-land to infect the ps3's. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi(ps3 warriors). At last we will have revenge"starwarsjunky

I am a Zabrak from Irdonia! YOU cannot stop me! I will strike when you least expect it!

Well, I am the underboss to a powerful crime lord and am the ultimate stealth hitman..... I still don't have a boss at the moment so I guess I'm out of work. You hiring?
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] Hey, yeah thats cool man. RROD. Red Rings of DESTRUCTION!!!!!TheEldestGod

Well, I am the underboss to a powerful crime lord and am the ultimate stealth hitman..... I still don't have a boss at the moment so I guess I'm out of work. You hiring?

i can always use a dispensable henchman. work for me, and i wont kill you now.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#47 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I want this song to play everytime I walk onto the screen. It'll be my theme music. That's all I ask of you people.

PSNLakers416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PSNLakers416
Member since 2010 • 275 Posts
Can i be porky pig? At the end, with the loony tunes theme, i'll go eh eh eh Thats all folks!
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrandJury
Can i be porky pig? At the end, with the loony tunes theme, i'll go eh eh eh Thats all folks!PSNLakers416
YES,YES that is brilliant lol.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheEldestGod
Can i be porky pig? At the end, with the loony tunes theme, i'll go eh eh eh Thats all folks!PSNLakers416
Better yet, how about a Sackboy in a Porky Pig costume?? :D