Please Help GTA The Lost and Damned Mission

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

Im stuck on the Mission "Buyers Market"

Please Help, Ive tryed over and over, and I cannot finish it because when I go to the Pay And Spray or Spray and pay, It says the cops saw you enter(Which pisses me off because it doesnt matter, the point of it is to get rid of ur wanted)

pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

Please Help, Ive tryed over and over, and I cannot finish it because when I go to the Pay And Spray or Spray and pay, It says the cops saw you enter(Which pisses me off because it doesnt matter, the point of it is to get rid of ur wanted)

jdiamnz69
you need to be patient when approaching the pay n spray. Don't even bother going in there if the cops are nearby. Try to shake em a little first, it can be veryyyy annoying at times but patience is key.
jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

[QUOTE="jdiamnz69"]

pete_merlin

you need to be patient when approaching the pay n spray. Don't even bother going in there if the cops are nearby. Try to shake em a little first, it can be veryyyy annoying at times but patience is key.

Thats a little hard when you have 3 or 4 *.

pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

[QUOTE="pete_merlin"][QUOTE="jdiamnz69"]

jdiamnz69

Thats a little hard when you have 3 or 4 *.

but still possible. You might even just try to lose em without using a pay n spray. There have been times when I've lost a 5 star with ease yet struggled to lose a 1 star. Luck comes into play more often than not it seems.
Naylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Naylord
Member since 2006 • 1113 Posts

going super fast on a long straitaway can do it too. Like suuuuuuuper fast. I'm thinking of the bridge that enters into the downtown area; I've often blasted through at full speed off the bridge and out of the little 4/5 star circle.