Playstation 3's Feb-March Lineup Is Killer!........

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Reset7Machines
Member since 2007 • 802 Posts
Reasons to pick up a Playstation 3 are piling up. :)

1.MotorStorm US/UK(9.5/10 PLAY Magazine)

2. Virtua Fighter 5 (9.5 10 9.5 EGM) Feb 20th

3. Formula One : Championshp Feb 27th

4. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

5. God of War 2 (GOTY 07 Potential)

6. Virtua Tennis 3

7. Armored Core 4

8. The Godfather Don's Edition

9.  Enchant Arms

10. The Elder Scrolls lV Oblivion (AAA)

11. F.E.A.R.

12. The Def Jam:Icon

13. MLB 2K7

14. NBA street Homecourt (9.0 9.5 9.0 EGM)

15 College Hoops 2k7

16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ngon
Member since 2004 • 2782 Posts
MARCH MADNESS ANYONE?
ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
Cant wait for MOTORSTORM!
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Reset7Machines
MARCH MADNESS ANYONE?Ngon
March Madness indeed. Good to see Motorstorm US version and VF5 getting good reviews.
crippledjungle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 crippledjungle
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts
Man I've got a lot of games to ask for once my birthday rolls around in March...
general_KDI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 general_KDI
Member since 2003 • 1068 Posts
there'S no game in there that really interest me...All the good games have been pushed back
Moonlight-AB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Moonlight-AB
Member since 2006 • 648 Posts
Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after another
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Reset7Machines
Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after anotherMoonlight-AB
I wont have time for my gf lol.
Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8421 Posts
good list..  i have my eyes on motorstorm, rainbow six: las vegas, and oblivion..  8)..
haze_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 haze_blaze
Member since 2003 • 3907 Posts

I see about 8-9 games from that list that I want to buy... I'm going to be pretty busy for a while! I have to hurry up and finish FFXII!

I figure I'll buy about 2-3 games p/ month. I'll make sure Oblivion is the last one I pick up b/c I think we only have a few big releases over the summer and that game will last for a while. We do get Lair, Stranglehold, and Heavenly Sword this summer though!

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts
I will get Motorstorm and GoW2. I've played 5 of the titles already on the 360. I'll be getting NBA Street for the 360. I would like to at least try Def Jam: Icon The others I don't care about.
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Reset7Machines
Im getting. VF5 Motorstorm Oblivion God of War 2 and F1
Raging-Cashew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Raging-Cashew
Member since 2006 • 866 Posts
GOW2 is on playstation 2
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Reset7Machines
GOW2 is on playstation 2Raging-Cashew
PS3 has BC.
haze_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 haze_blaze
Member since 2003 • 3907 Posts
[QUOTE="Raging-Cashew"]GOW2 is on playstation 2Reset7Machines
PS3 has BC.

Yea, I'll definitely be picking that one up as well.
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Reset7Machines
[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"][QUOTE="Raging-Cashew"]GOW2 is on playstation 2haze_blaze
PS3 has BC.

Yea, I'll definitely be picking that one up as well.

Yup. Sony Santa Monica is gearing it to look as good on PS3 as it will on PS2.
akuya32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 akuya32
Member since 2006 • 1166 Posts
there'S no game in there that really interest me...All the good games have been pushed backgeneral_KDI
I agree, but at the same time its good to know games will start rolling out on a regular bases.I might pick up Motorstorm and I know I will get Vegas. GOW2 has been on hold for almost a year amd the rest I'm not so sure as of this moment.

PSN Meeks32

PS3 Owner since day one and proud of it.. Gamers Game....Fanboys pick sides.....
evanball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 evanball
Member since 2004 • 683 Posts
the thing is...though ...almost all the titles arent exclusive!
avenger_dot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 avenger_dot
Member since 2007 • 804 Posts

6. Virtua Tennis 3

7. Armored Core 4

9.  Enchant Arms

11. F.E.A.R.

13. MLB 2K7

15 College Hoops 2k7

16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double AgentReset7Machines

I think many of those are on xbox360 though, like all the rpg's, plus what is there to counter Crackdown, Halo 3, Lost planet, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Two Worlds etc on xbox 360 ?

Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Weapons_Free
Member since 2006 • 1361 Posts
The lineup is not that impressive at all. Most of the games that were supposed to be coming out in March got delayed. The best games coming out are Motorstorm, VF5, and a PS2 game in God of War II. This is sad.
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Reset7Machines
The lineup is not that impressive at all. Most of the games taht were supposed to be coming out in March got delayed. Weapons_Free
Motorstorm, VF5, F1, God of War 2 are on their way and on time for Feb and March. All the important games are on their way. Why troll a great lineup?
avenger_dot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 avenger_dot

[QUOTE="Weapons_Free"]The lineup is not that impressive at all. Most of the games taht were supposed to be coming out in March got delayed. Reset7Machines
Motorstorm, VF5, F1, God of War 2 are on their way and on time for Feb and March. All the important games are on their way. Why troll a great lineup?

Is god of war 2 a PS3 game ??? I thought it was PS2 all the time, did they make it PS3 ???

EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts

[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"] avenger_dot

I think many of those are on xbox360 though, like all the rpg's, plus what is there to counter Crackdown, Halo 3, Lost planet, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Two Worlds etc on xbox 360 ?

First off this thread is entitled "Feb-March Lineup" not "2007 lineup"
Second, PS3 has it's fair share of shooters coming out too (Ratchet & Clank, Killzone 2, etc). What the real question should be is what does X360 have to compete with the PS3 2007 line up.
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/95508.shtml
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/95408.shtml

Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Weapons_Free
[QUOTE="Weapons_Free"]The lineup is not that impressive at all. Most of the games taht were supposed to be coming out in March got delayed. Reset7Machines

I'm not trolling. I'm a ps3/ps2/ps fan. My other user name is NavigatorsGhost. Look up my post history if you think I'm  a troll. March was supposed to have a lot more games. This is a fact. I'll look up and old list of release dates for you and post it.
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"][QUOTE="Weapons_Free"]The lineup is not that impressive at all. Most of the games taht were supposed to be coming out in March got delayed. Weapons_Free

I'm not trolling. I'm a ps3/ps2/ps fan. My other user name is NavigatorsGhost. Look up my post history if you think I'm a troll. March was supposed to have a lot more games. This is a fact. I'll look up and old list of release dates for you and post it.

I agree, but it's okay if they are spaced out a  little bit. I can only afford 2-3 games max a month as is. Usually I can only finish about one a month. :)
avenger_dot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 avenger_dot
[QUOTE="avenger_dot"]

[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"] EmperorSupreme

Second, PS3 has it's fair share of shooters coming out too (Ratchet & Clank, Killzone 2, etc). What the real question should be is what does X360 have to compete with the PS3 2007 line up.
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/95508.shtml
http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/95408.shtml

I think all those are before march ??? or may slip just a bit ?

BTW is god of war 2 a PS3 game again ?? I thought it was for PS2, or only 1 was ?

Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Weapons_Free
GOD OF WAR 2 IS A PS2 GAME, BUT ITS GOING TO BE GOOD SO A LOT OF PS3 OWNERS WILL  BUY IT.
SoulKillah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 SoulKillah
Member since 2007 • 2171 Posts
MARCH MADNESS ANYONE?Ngon
Indeed...March is gonna be a great month 4 the Ps3!Hurray!!
GoddBless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GoddBless
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts
[QUOTE="avenger_dot"]

[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"] EmperorSupreme

Well if that list was the 07 line-up then I would say the 360 could match that with it's Winter 06 line-up which had most of those games. :) Not to sound like a troll though but don't you guys feel it a letdown that the game most are looking forward to playing on their PS3 is a PS2 game? I'm sure God of War 2 is gonna be a great game just like the 1st but couldn't Sony have pulled a Nintendo and released a PS3 version that took advantage of the Sixaxis with HD graphics? Just a thought....
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Reset7Machines
GOD OF WAR 2 IS A PS2 GAME, BUT ITS GOING TO BE GOOD SO A LOT OF PS3 OWNERS WILL BUY IT.Weapons_Free
I wouldnt be surprised if at least 10% of God of War's sales comes from PS3 owners if not more. At least ill be buying it for my PS3 cause i gave my PS2 to my cousin, till he gets his PS3.
kinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kinq
Member since 2004 • 931 Posts
It's a start for those early adopters of Nov. 17. Personally, I am disappointed how long it has taken for games to be released on the PS3s and the delays are still continuing.
suntansoopaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 suntansoopaman
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts
im saving up for my ps3 and buying it in march after all the games have been reviewed and i can see what my friends say is good, but judging from what i see now, i want to get motorstorm with resistance and oblivion and if i have enough ff12
-L-U-I-S-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#33 -L-U-I-S-
Member since 2006 • 3665 Posts
[QUOTE="Moonlight-AB"]Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after anotherReset7Machines

rofl I have my eyes set on Motorstorm, Oblivion, Vegas, Homecourt, Armored Core 4, and of course, PS2's last great game, God of War 2 :D
Yuck_Too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yuck_Too
Member since 2003 • 4261 Posts
It's a start for those early adopters of Nov. 17. Personally, I am disappointed how long it has taken for games to be released on the PS3s and the delays are still continuing.kinq
Ya...I've already played most of these and really hope Motorstorm and VF5 don't get delayed, but until I see them go gold I'm 50 / 50 on if they stick to those dates. Also GoW2 will do more harm then good to the PS3...how many more PS2 systems will along side this title.
GoddBless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GoddBless
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts
[QUOTE="kinq"]It's a start for those early adopters of Nov. 17. Personally, I am disappointed how long it has taken for games to be released on the PS3s and the delays are still continuing.Yuck_Foo
Ya...I've already played most of these and really hope Motorstorm and VF5 don't get delayed, but until I see them go gold I'm 50 / 50 on if they stick to those dates. Also GoW2 will do more harm then good to the PS3...how many more PS2 systems will along side this title.

On an unrelated note, how long did it take you to get the achievement for 50 parties in Viva Pinata?
donedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 donedude
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
personally im looking forward to collage hoops 2k7. its not that i dont like shooters(i love them) but im also a big sports fan
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
[QUOTE="kinq"]It's a start for those early adopters of Nov. 17. Personally, I am disappointed how long it has taken for games to be released on the PS3s and the delays are still continuing.Yuck_Foo

LOL, still trying to pull that one off I see. :) Do not listen to this guy, his entire posting history consist of PS3 hating even before the console was even released. Very weird that such a guy should get a PS3, wouldn't you say so? Ask him out about any PS3 game and he won't be able to answer it before having googled it.
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Reset7Machines
[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"][QUOTE="Moonlight-AB"]Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after another-L-U-I-S-

rofl I have my eyes set on Motorstorm, Oblivion, Vegas, Homecourt, Armored Core 4, and of course, PS2's last great game, God of War 2 :D

Is Oblivion gonna be 1080P?
IronGamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 IronGamer05
Member since 2005 • 166 Posts
That is not a killer lineup IMHO.
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#40 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
Those are the months ill be broke.
cvasquez311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 cvasquez311
Member since 2004 • 962 Posts
motorstorm is going to be AWSOME, i just hope ps3's are still readily in stock in march when I take the plunge
cvasquez311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 cvasquez311
Member since 2004 • 962 Posts
[QUOTE="Moonlight-AB"]Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after anotherReset7Machines

dud reset7machines, I seriously don't roll out to my girlfriends house until like 12pm every night, I even set up and extra pair of component cables so I can hope over to her house and boot up FFXII hahah
cuib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cuib
Member since 2006 • 112 Posts

Don't see much in the way of killer in that list. VF5 maybe, but any former PS3 exclusive that got announced for 360 seems to lose any and all PS3 community interest so I don't know how well that will sell. As for the rest, most are multiplatform, most would be considered so-so except the PS3 is hurting for more games right now, and I doubt half this list will meet release dates. I mean there's a grand total of 3 PS3 titles releasing in NA for all of Feb. (F1, VF5, College Hoops 2k7. That's the entire list according to Gamestop.)

I just saw screenies of FEAR for PS3 over at TXB. Granted that's an Xbox site so they're probably biased but man why does FEAR for PS3 look like ass? Looks muddy as heck. I'd scratch that one off the list.

If PS3 Oblivion releases by March end I'll be shocked but this should move some units given the PS3 community's love for rpgs.

nas-tmayne2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#44 nas-tmayne2k6
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts

Don't see much in the way of killer in that list. VF5 maybe, but any former PS3 exclusive that got announced for 360 seems to lose any and all PS3 community interest so I don't know how well that will sell. As for the rest, most are multiplatform, most would be considered so-so except the PS3 is hurting for more games right now, and I doubt half this list will meet release dates. I mean there's a grand total of 3 PS3 titles releasing in NA for all of Feb. (F1, VF5, College Hoops 2k7. That's the entire list according to Gamestop.)

I just saw screenies of FEAR for PS3 over at TXB. Granted that's an Xbox site so they're probably biased but man why does FEAR for PS3 look like ass? Looks muddy as heck. I'd scratch that one off the list.

If PS3 Oblivion releases by March end I'll be shocked but this should move some units given the PS3 community's love for rpgs.

cuib
scratch fear anyway, i had it for 360 its garbage
Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Weapons_Free
That is not a killer lineup IMHO. IronGamer05

QFT.
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Reset7Machines
[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"][QUOTE="Moonlight-AB"]Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after anothercvasquez311

dud reset7machines, I seriously don't roll out to my girlfriends house until like 12pm every night, I even set up and extra pair of component cables so I can hope over to her house and boot up FFXII hahah

hahah nice
Reset7Machines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Reset7Machines
[QUOTE="Reset7Machines"][QUOTE="Moonlight-AB"]Finally the gaming drought is over, from here on were going to get one fantastic game after anothercvasquez311

hahah nice
Alyxm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Alyxm1
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts

6. Virtua Tennis 3

7. Armored Core 4

9. Enchant Arms

11. F.E.A.R.

13. MLB 2K7

15 College Hoops 2k7

16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double AgentReset7Machines
ARMOURED CORE 4??!!?!?!?!?! ARE U SERIOUS?? That game looks incredible, + u forget RFOM!, :P
whiteshadow55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 whiteshadow55
Member since 2003 • 425 Posts
ps3 hasnt been out long.. people seem to forget 360 didnt have a killer lineup right away also that list has plenty of great games on it that im looking forward to but then again cant please everyone :)
mohit2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mohit2003
Member since 2003 • 669 Posts
yeah the games are all good but there is only one exculsive on there and thats motorstorm. I would like some exclusives for the ps3 instead of all the multiplatform games.