people are starting to be PS3 bais now!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SiKh22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SiKh22
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
you guys notice this? Since their are talks of MS already making a new Xbox and not honoring the life cycle of a console once again. Blu-ray becoming more and more stronger, and with awesome titles in 2008/09. WHen someone in the system wars says"what console should i get", I'm noticing more people are saying PS3 now. less then half a year ago, they'd prolly would have said F! the ps3... I mean I've been a huge sony fan and stuck with them but never flamed the other consoles and now most "fanboys" and now saying PS3 is the future. your guys thoughs?
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Yep, funny how that works. It's the whole strength/safety in numbers thing. Numbers are changing sides.
cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
Fanboys will be fanboys.. Like my main man Will Smith says "Welcome to Earf"
Col_Swamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Col_Swamp
Member since 2006 • 937 Posts

Fanboys will be fanboys.. Like my main man Will Smith says "Welcome to Earf"cleotis_max

are you sure it is "welcome to Earf" or "welcome to Zenu"? lol at scientology. anyway i have also seen the bias levels switching sides. now more people own ps3s and the same thing that other fanboys have done for 30 years are doing the same thing for the ps3. they can't afford any other console so "Obviously" everything else in the world is crap. it doesn't matter what console it is, fanboysim is in their blood.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
I still think sites shouldn't take any sides in the first place. I mean, if GS is going to jump on the PS3 bandwagon now, they're just digging their hole a lot deeper.
khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts
Dude it was the same for all Sony's consoles. Ppl criticized the PS1 and the PS2 on launch and history repeated itself with the launch of the PS3 and the same thing is happening all over again as the PS3's lifespan moves forward it will only gain more and more momentum and eventually take the lead as the console of choice for real gamers.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

[QUOTE="cleotis_max"]Fanboys will be fanboys.. Like my main man Will Smith says "Welcome to Earf"Col_Swamp

are you sure it is "welcome to Earf" or "welcome to Zenu"? lol at scientology. anyway i have also seen the bias levels switching sides. now more people own ps3s and the same thing that other fanboys have done for 30 years are doing the same thing for the ps3. they can't afford any other console so "Obviously" everything else in the world is crap. it doesn't matter what console it is, fanboysim is in their blood.

off topic: hes not a scientologist, is he?

i know he hangs around that douch bag Cruise but i didnt think he was into watching aliens give it to little boys

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

If MS makes a console too soon it will backfire and hurt them. Part of being able to sell a console is selling to consumers who trust the manufacturer that the console will entertain them for a certain length of time. If MS releases this new console in 08 or 09 forget it......its just not going to sell that well unless console can do amazing things which I just do see happening because I don't see MS selling it at a reasonable price if they do release such a console.

Oh and as for all the people putting the ps3 down in the beg well looks like divine justice is happening.

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts
I still prefer my 360, but both systems are great. Can't go wrong with either in my opinion.
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts

Dude it was the same for all Sony's consoles. Ppl criticized the PS1 and the PS2 on launch and history repeated itself with the launch of the PS3 and the same thing is happening all over again as the PS3's lifespan moves forward it will only gain more and more momentum and eventually take the lead as the console of choice for real gamers.khalid_b

I truly hope history repeats, I've never been a fanboy, but my main console before was 360, now is the PS3...

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RJLateralus

Dude it was the same for all Sony's consoles. Ppl criticized the PS1 and the PS2 on launch and history repeated itself with the launch of the PS3 and the same thing is happening all over again as the PS3's lifespan moves forward it will only gain more and more momentum and eventually take the lead as the console of choice for real gamers.khalid_b

I truly hope history repeats, I've never been a fanboy, but my main console before was 360, now is the PS3...

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#12 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

people will always be bias of the console they own

As for MS talking about possibly releasing a new Xbox...i highly doubt it. That would be in their worst interest, and i think they're aware of that. They are only starting to scratch the surface of developing a decent fanbase...but if they releasea new system and you are required to buy games only for this new console...EVERYONE will move over to PS3, no doubt.

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RJLateralus

If MS makes a console too soon it will backfire and hurt them. Part of being able to sell a console is selling to consumers who trust the manufacturer that the console will entertain them for a certain length of time. If MS releases this new console in 08 or 09 forget it......its just not going to sell that well unless console can do amazing things which I just do see happening because I don't see MS selling it at a reasonable price if they do release such a console.

Oh and as for all the people putting the ps3 down in the beg well looks like divine justice is happening.

odin2019

What are u talking about? what new console?

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RJLateralus

odin2019

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

[QUOTE="khalid_b"]Dude it was the same for all Sony's consoles. Ppl criticized the PS1 and the PS2 on launch and history repeated itself with the launch of the PS3 and the same thing is happening all over again as the PS3's lifespan moves forward it will only gain more and more momentum and eventually take the lead as the console of choice for real gamers.RJLateralus

odin2019

read the very first post of this thread and the person that started this thread is talking about MS and their new console. I'm simply saying that if they release the new console too soon it won't sell very well.

fntsycloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fntsycloud
Member since 2002 • 748 Posts
I think that the Sony fans that have kept saying the PS3 would climb to the top, those of us faithful - can take a little pride in knowing that we were right. The 360 has some really great games, but the console itself needed to bake a bit longer, I'm of the mind set that Nintendo and MS have traded spaces, and being that the OG Xbox and the 360 have collectively cost MS over 10 billion I think the chances of another Xbox to compete with a PS4 and whatever Nintendo makes next is getting smaller and smaller. The 360 seems to have given us all it can offer in its 2 years on the shelf, where the Wii and the PS3 haven't even scratched the paint with what they are going to bring us. All of this is why I tell the undecided console buyer to get a PS3 (cause you still can't get a Wii very easily).
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Yep, funny how that works. It's the whole strength/safety in numbers thing. Numbers are changing sides.emitsu97

Thats spot on, A whole year went by when the 360 was out by its self and these little kids had nothing else to ask for during X-mas, B-Days, getting good grades but an X-Box.

And it was obvious it was just a saftey in #'s things for awhile, especially here. I still cant believe people can support something that breaks so easily. And paying for online while your system is getting fixed????

The 360 had its time to cash in and now its over, they got alot of kids real good though. Batteries for controllers, every accessory made my M$, online fee???

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="emitsu97"]Yep, funny how that works. It's the whole strength/safety in numbers thing. Numbers are changing sides.TJSAGE

Thats spot on, A whole year went by when the 360 was out by its self and these little kids had nothing else to ask for during X-mas, B-Days, getting good grades but an X-Box.

And it was obvious it was just a saftey in #'s things for awhile, especially here. I still cant believe people can support something that breaks so easily. And paying for online while your system is getting fixed????

The 360 had its time to cash in and now its over, they got alot of kids real good though. Batteries for controllers, every accessory made my M$, online fee???

That's why I never got an XBox. I've never liked Microsoft's way of doing things. Nickle and dime everything possible.

krakout31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 krakout31
Member since 2008 • 785 Posts
I think that the Sony fans that have kept saying the PS3 would climb to the top, those of us faithful - can take a little pride in knowing that we were right. The 360 has some really great games, but the console itself needed to bake a bit longer, I'm of the mind set that Nintendo and MS have traded spaces, and being that the OG Xbox and the 360 have collectively cost MS over 10 billion I think the chances of another Xbox to compete with a PS4 and whatever Nintendo makes next is getting smaller and smaller. The 360 seems to have given us all it can offer in its 2 years on the shelf, where the Wii and the PS3 haven't even scratched the paint with what they are going to bring us. All of this is why I tell the undecided console buyer to get a PS3 (cause you still can't get a Wii very easily). fntsycloud
very well put m8
howardorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#20 howardorr
Member since 2003 • 638 Posts
Let's get something straight. Both the 360 and PS3 play games where you drive around in pretend cars, shoot people in the face with pretend guns, etc. Both systems do much the same thing, with much the same graphical and sonic flair as each other.As long as developers continue to make games for both platforms the argument is 100% irrelevany and trivial. Buy both, or just make do with the few exclusive games there are for the system you do not own.
7th_Day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 7th_Day
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

its my opinion that the other guy is not as concerned with the consumer. sony, i believe, is more in tune with what the public wants and is giving it to them. the ps3 is superior.

AlphaRail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 AlphaRail
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts
[QUOTE="Col_Swamp"]

[QUOTE="cleotis_max"]Fanboys will be fanboys.. Like my main man Will Smith says "Welcome to Earf"dstryr13

i know he hangs around that douch bag Cruise but i didnt think he was into watching aliens give it to little boys

Nope, he just hangs out with him and supports him...I use to hear about how he said "Scientology is 98% of what Christianity is" and to be on topic, I still don't notice it on this site, but I do on other sites and forums.

Edit: To what FntsyCloud11 said, I think that is true that the Wii and the PS3 haven't even scratched the surface yet, but I think the 360 will have at least 1 or two things to come in the next years that are innovative.

cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="Col_Swamp"]

[QUOTE="cleotis_max"]Fanboys will be fanboys.. Like my main man Will Smith says "Welcome to Earf"dstryr13

He never said he was, nor did he say he wasn't. He donated 20k some Scientologist fund and he's close friends with Tom Crise and Katie Holmes, so chances are yes. One time he said Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy then everyone hated him.. Wikipedia is number 1. Predicting Deaths since Chris Benoits wife.