Patapon 2? No disc?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gman253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gman253
Member since 2009 • 121 Posts
I'm getting Patapon 2 for Christmas. But once I read the box, at the top of the box it says memory stick and playstation network required, no disc. So does that mean their is no disc inside. And is there even a Patapon 2 disc, or do you have to download it. PLEASE HELP!
DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
Yes before the PSP Go came out Sony decided to take a crack at one of it first full downloadable onyl games by making Patapon 2 it. If you buy it a the retailer you get the box and inside the box there is a code. You go on the PSN and redeem the code, then download the game. There is no UMD version from the game ( atleast never heard of one. It is suppose to be Download only title).
qua93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 qua93
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts

i also got patapon 2. and when i opened the case i was extremely dissapointed. You have to connect to the internet with yur psp to download it or you can use a computer that has a memory stick duo drive to download it. its a very annoying process if yur psp cannot connect to the internet

ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ENDOT12123
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts

i also got patapon 2. and when i opened the case i was extremely dissapointed. You have to connect to the internet with yur psp to download it or you can use a computer that has a memory stick duo drive to download it. its a very annoying process if yur psp cannot connect to the internet

qua93

or just connect your psp to your pc/laptop through the magic of universal serial bus AKA usb lol

pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 pataponplayer
Member since 2009 • 1410 Posts

qua93
Did you actually buy it and expect it to include a disc? A big yellow bar was not up there just for decoration you know. And gman253, I'm confused to as why you are asking if there is a disc if it says "NO DISC". To answer your question, the easiest way to download this game is to get wi-fi on your PSP up and working, and update your firmware to 6.10. You can go to the store, buy a box and look inside for the code it provides or you can simply open up the PlayStation Store on your PSP and download it. Either way it will cost you 20 bucks (+tax at retail)