OMFG OMFG HOME! I got the e-mail

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lennygundam14
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts
yo guys I got the e-mail for the home beta, if you are a playstation underground member, check your e-mail immediately!!! I signed up!quick check!
BIGDEE06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BIGDEE06
Member since 2006 • 2322 Posts
Congrats!
irk_t_great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 irk_t_great
Member since 2004 • 465 Posts

I got it too!

zeeerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zeeerrr
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts

yo guys I got the e-mail for the home beta, if you are a playstation underground member, check your e-mail immediately!!! I signed up!quick check!lennygundam14

WHERE DO U LIVE!!!!!!!!

gamer2damax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamer2damax
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts
I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)
zeeerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zeeerrr

I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)gamer2damax

yea I checked too and thats all I received

Avatar image for The_Dark_Jester
The_Dark_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 The_Dark_Jester
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts

I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)gamer2damax

Same here... I'm on the eastcoast though... Suppose that might be part of the problem... 

joelejuif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 joelejuif
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts
Meh I want this e-mail now:'(
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
Aww I didn't get it (YET!!!!!)  hope it comes soon.
lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lennygundam14

I go to college here in buffalo, but my PS3 is in NYC, so when I get back home, I'll use it, but I will let my brother install it to use it till I get back to the City which is may 12, If you guys get it, I'll see you online

My PSN account: Mobius_124

gamer2damax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamer2damax

[QUOTE="gamer2damax"]I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)The_Dark_Jester

Same here... I'm on the eastcoast though... Suppose that might be part of the problem...

I guess so, since I'm residing in the east coast as well.
zeeerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zeeerrr

[QUOTE="gamer2damax"]I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)The_Dark_Jester

IM on the wescoast and nothing.  stupid random beta

lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lennygundam14
but that is if I get into Home, So I dont know yet, they are just taking 15,000 users in, so if Im lucky, then Hell yea, let HOME begin!!!
doolies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 doolies
Member since 2003 • 3984 Posts
I anxiously await my invite.
PsyKosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 PsyKosis
Member since 2005 • 862 Posts
ive just signed up for the beta.... time to wait and see.
gamer2damax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gamer2damax
Well, congratulations to anyone who received an invite. Hopefully all of us anxiously waiting will receive one as well. Good Luck to Everyone!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 61913
Member since 2006 • 736 Posts
all i got  psp newsletter
munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

Woot! I'm so happy I got it.

Some advice to people who didn't:

-Make sure you have a playstation underground account (not sure if it's required but would definetly help...)

-Make sure your ps3 is registered (again, could help)

(I've done both of the above) 

nscrnut329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nscrnut329
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts
I got my email and I'm on East Coast
PowerCharged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PowerCharged
Member since 2006 • 1402 Posts

Woot! I'm so happy I got it.

Some advice to people who didn't:

-Make sure you have a playstation underground account (not sure if it's required but would definetly help...)

-Make sure your ps3 is registered (again, could help)

(I've done both of the above)

munu9

how do you sign up 

ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

OMG I got it too. Thanks for the heads up 8)

RED_NAVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RED_NAVE
Member since 2004 • 238 Posts
i checked my email and i didnt get it... but i checked my email filter and apparently i told it to block PS underground!!!!! i hope i didnt miss my chance.
ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts

[QUOTE="gamer2damax"]I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)zeeerrr

I think you only receive the email if you are 18 or older  

PowerCharged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PowerCharged
Member since 2006 • 1402 Posts
[QUOTE="zeeerrr"]

[QUOTE="gamer2damax"]I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)ultima-flare

im 20 and all i got was a gay psp email.

i have a playstation underground account and a registered owner so whats the deal.

whe?HOW? did you sign up

ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts
[QUOTE="ultima-flare"][QUOTE="zeeerrr"]

[QUOTE="gamer2damax"]I'm also an underground member but the only email I received was the PSP newsletter (even though i don't have a PSP hmm...)PowerCharged

im 20 and all i got was a gay psp email.

i have a playstation underground account and a registered owner so whats the deal.

whe?HOW? did you sign up

:( Idk, I just figured I didn't get the email cause I am not registered as 18+ on my PSU profile(just changed it to 18+ now). I guess they just sent the emails out randomly.

Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
I got mine here in Canada so im probably the last person who would get one so if you didnt get the email yet you may not be getting one at all.
doolies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 doolies
Member since 2003 • 3984 Posts
Those of you who did get an email, are you a member of GAP or not?
nscrnut329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nscrnut329
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts
Yes I got it and i'm in the G.A.P.
SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts
I just checked mine and i got it. im 18 and am in GAP. it also says that those who sign up arent even guaranteed a spot. :( Its all luck i suppose.
ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ocelotcougar
Member since 2005 • 2099 Posts
ive just signed up for the beta.... time to wait and see.PsyKosis
How did you sign up? Just to PU or is there a beta signup outside of homebetatrial.com?
Avatar image for DAGAMEKILLER360
DAGAMEKILLER360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DAGAMEKILLER360
Member since 2006 • 372 Posts
is it free to be a ps underground member???
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#32 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
Hell ya i got it too ...too bad it says not every one will be accepted
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
oh man i really hope i get that email
DWAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DWAI
Member since 2003 • 172 Posts
i have been a PSU member for 10 years and a GAP member for 5 and I forgot to register my PS3 I feel so stupid I was gonna do it over the weekend. I just did it now maybe out of sympathy they will throw an email my way.
Lpsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lpsquall
Member since 2004 • 329 Posts
I'm going Home baby    Just checked my email and filled out the form.  Can't wait to see you guys in the beta.  Share your PSN tag so I could add you guys who are part of the Home beta.
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
Got mine but I forgot my PSN ID, I'll sign up back at home.
linkinpitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 linkinpitt
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts
I did not get an e-mail. Maybe my e-mail account is not letting sony e-mails through. come to think of it I haven't gotten any underground newsletters and I am a member.
wookiemonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 wookiemonster
Member since 2005 • 93 Posts
That home thing looks pretty crazy. Wish the 360 would get something like that.
anshuk20002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anshuk20002
Member since 2004 • 3523 Posts

That home thing looks pretty crazy. Wish the 360 would get something like that.wookiemonster

me too.  arg can u guys who are in the beta talk about it or no?   

manny203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 manny203
Member since 2004 • 350 Posts
i got it also
manny203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 manny203
Member since 2004 • 350 Posts
Yes i believe it's GAP members for now but im not sure
SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts

[QUOTE="wookiemonster"]That home thing looks pretty crazy. Wish the 360 would get something like that.anshuk20002

me too.  arg can u guys who are in the beta talk about it or no?   

legally no.. but technically yes :-D

lennygundam14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lennygundam14

Yes i believe it's GAP members for now but im not suremanny203

GAP members should get it first (Im in GAP) because were that ones that play betas and give our opinions about a game or service so they can make it better.

WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 WARRZONE
Member since 2006 • 1308 Posts

No, I'm in central time, and I got the invite.  I got the PSP email too.  The PSP email was just a normal weekly email that everyone gets unless you opt out.  For the post above, I'm in GAP too.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts

I just got it and signed up.

I think it's only us GAP members that get the invites first.

WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 WARRZONE
Check out some of the rules:

HOME BETA TRIAL AGREEMENT

Thank you for your interest in participating in beta trials for Home (the "Trials"). References to "Trialists" are to participants in the Trials.

Participation in the Trials is on the terms of this agreement ("Terms"), which apply in addition to the PLAYSTATION®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement ("ToSUA") you have already accepted. Notwithstanding the privacy policy referred to in the ToSUA, you acknowledge that as part of these Terms, you will be subject to the terms of the Home Beta Trial Privacy Policy available at www.homebetatrial.com. You will only be able to take part in the Trials if you accept these Terms. Acceptance of these Terms forms a binding contract between you and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP ("us", "we"). You must be over 18 years of age and a PSN Master Account Holder to participate in the Trials.

1. In keeping with the aim and spirit of the Trials, you must:?a. keep the contents of the Trials confidential as between you and us and not discuss them with anyone beyond your close friends and family and other Trialists. In particular, neither you nor your friends and family shall discuss them with anyone linked to a competing format and/or any news and/or information services or on any chat-line (whether on television or radio, in newspaper or magazines, or via the Internet or any other medium).?b. keep the Trial software secure and in good condition and recognize that the Trial software is licensed to you on a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited basis and is not to be used for any other purpose than the Trials. The Trial software must not be copied, given or sold to anyone nor reverse engineered or used to create derivative works.

2. At all times during the Trials you must act lawfully and with respect towards other Trialists. In particular you must not:?a. abuse or harass others, including but not limited to stalking or bullying;?b. use offensive or vulgar language, images, or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile or other publicly viewable areas. This includes speech that is racially, ethnically, or religiously offensive, defamation, threats, bullying and stalking;?c. organise hate groups or use or promote hate speech;?d. cheat or engage in deceptive or misleading practices;?e. use any unauthorised hardware or software to access or use Home or make or distribute unauthorised software or hardware in conjunction with Home (including but not limited to cheat code, software or devices that circumvent any security features or limitations included on any software or devices);?f. modify or attempt to modify the online client, disc, save file, server, client-server communication, or other parts of any game title or other content;?g. cause disruption to any account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to Home for any reason, including to gain an unfair advantage;?h. bypass or attempt to bypass any user authentication systems or security feature;?i. attempt to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with Home (unless permitted by applicable law);?j. send excessive communications that are disruptive (spamming) to the normal process of the Trials or that are otherwise unsolicited;?k. use Home in any way for commercial purposes, unless expressly authorised by us (including without limit introducing commercial content or services such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions of goods and services and links to Web sites);?l. introduce content that will be harmful to us, our licensors or other users, such as any code or virus that may damage any property or interfere with the use of Home, any content or the PSN;?m. access, use, or distribute any content or material that you know or should have known to be infringing or pirated;?n. impersonate any other person (famous or otherwise), including another user, our employees or employees of any third party company;?o. provide us or any third party company with false or inaccurate information, including reporting false complaints to our customer services or providing false or inaccurate information during account registration;?p. engage in any activity to gain access to or interfere with any unauthorised account, system, hardware, software, or network connected to Home or the PSN;?q. sell, buy, or trade your online ID, your personal access to the Trials or Home or any content or services accessed via Home, through any means or method, including use of Web auction sites;?r. conduct any activities that violate any applicable laws;?s. use Home in any way that harms us or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, service providers, partners or users; or?t. otherwise misuse Home.

You are responsible for any activity on Home conducted via your Master Account or any related sub-account.

3. We accept no liability to you for the activity of other Trialists on Home and no liability to you or others for your activity on Home. We give no warranty about the quality, functionality, availability, completeness, accuracy or performance of Home or any content and services available via Home. We provide Home "AS IS" without any warranties and representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not guarantee Home will always be available or error free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all direct and indirect, special, consequential damages and liability, including liability for loss of data or unauthorised access to data and for damage caused to your software or hardware as a result of using or accessing Home. Your sole, exclusive remedy is to stop using the Trial software and cease participation in the Trials.

4. The content we provide on Home is solely for your non-commercial, personal use limited to viewing, game-playing, and communication during this Trial. Some content, including without limitation, game trailers, movie trailers, and User Materials (defined below) submitted by other Trialists may not be reproduced, modified, translated, distributed, displayed or retained or downloaded by you, or otherwise exploited for any purpose. Your access to or use of such content is limited solely to the rights granted in this section. Some content may be subject to additional notices or terms and conditions which you will have an opportunity to preview before you access the content. If you do not agree with such terms, you must not access the content.

5. From time to time during the Trials we will modify Home. Content, services and software may be modified automatically and without notice. Modifications may include automatic updates or upgrades which cause loss of data or content and loss of function or utility. You hereby authorise us to make all such modifications and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for any loss of data, content, function or utility.

You agree to cooperate with us and our affiliates and subsidiaries in resolving any dispute that may arise from your posting of User Material through Home. We reserve the right to refuse to post and/or to remove any User Material at our discretion.

6. You may have the opportunity to post pictures, photographs, game-related materials, or other information through Home to share with the other Trialists ("User Material"). We do not claim ownership of any User Material you submit or make available for inclusion in Home. You authorise us, and other Trialists to use, distribute, copy, modify, display, perform and publish your User Material throughout Home and other associated services worldwide without payment to you or any third party, and you waive any moral rights you may have in your User Material. By posting User Material, you represent and warrant that (i) you have all rights, including licences from third parties, necessary to post such User Material and grant the rights required hereunder, and (ii) you have paid all third parties for any royalties and fees that you might owe as a result of use, display or distribution of such content. If you are not certain you have received all necessary rights from third parties, you may not use, post or transmit such content. We are not responsible for any User Material or communications of Trialists, may not have control over such content, and do not review any of User Materials prior to each Trialist's transmission or display of such content.

You agree to cooperate with us and our affiliates and subsidiaries in resolving any dispute that may arise from your posting of User Material through Home. We reserve the right to refuse to post and/or to remove any User Material at our discretion.

7. During the Trial, you will provide us with your views and feedback on Home and may send us ideas for improvements, enhancements and other changes in connection with Home ("Suggested Changes"). You agree that notwithstanding any selections you may have made previously to decline receipt of information or be contacted by us or any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, that we may contact you to solicit your Suggested Changes. You acknowledge that we may implement such Suggested Changes in whole or in part without any payment or other compensation to you or any third party, and that such Suggested Changes will become our intellectual property to use for any purpose. If your submissions are not your original ideas, please do not submit them.

8. We reserve the right to monitor and record your online activity and communication via Home and to remove any content from Home at our sole discretion. We may appoint other companies to do this for us. By accepting these Terms, you expressly consent to this. However, we cannot monitor all of Home and we make no commitment to do so.

9. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Trials or your access to the Trials at any time in our absolute discretion.

10. If we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms or any other terms of service or agreements connected with Home, we may take all actions to protect our interests, including terminating your participation in the Trials. We will not refund the cost of any purchased content or services.

If you are in breach of any of these Terms or any other terms of service or agreements connected with Home, our affiliates and sub-contractors in the United States of America, Japan and Australia shall also have the right to enforce these Terms as though a party to them. Except as set out in this paragraph, no third party shall be entitled to rely on these Terms under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. We may modify or rescind these Terms as set out below without the consent of our affiliates and sub-contractors.

11. We may modify these Terms at any time. Please check regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. You will be notified of material changes by a posting as you sign in to Home or by email to your current email address as registered on Home. Your continued use of Home after any changes signifies your acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept material changes to these Terms you must stop participating in the Trials.

WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WARRZONE
I guess if I get in, I'm not allowed to post any specifics about the experience.
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts

Me 2 :(

I'm even a G.A.P. memeber too :( ............Double Sad 

sun_devils23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sun_devils23
Member since 2005 • 128 Posts
Still Havent gotten it and im getting really mad cuz i want it soo badd!!!!I live in Toronto so I unno if it is coming
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
TWO WORDS
NOT FAIR!

WTF SONY!