Official PSN ID and Trophy Leaderboard v2.0: Updated 4/25/10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mozesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mozesx
Member since 2004 • 4049 Posts

got assassins creed 2 platinum

level 14 - 31%

1450 trophies, 18 platinum

Ignicaeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Ignicaeli
Member since 2009 • 385 Posts

Small update after finishing GoW and starting GoW II.

stevencavagan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 stevencavagan
Member since 2008 • 391 Posts

82%

cyw1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#54 cyw1988
Member since 2005 • 428 Posts

Mine is in my sig... So far only have 3 PS3 games... RE5, SFIV and Dead Space... Sad and Under-utilised? I know... haha... Awaitiing Heavy Rain...

Xorital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xorital
Member since 2005 • 926 Posts

My PSN Is Tynoki, I only have borderlands, but getting more games today.

StargamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 StargamerX
Member since 2006 • 1303 Posts

Few more for the weekend update: Level 12 - 10% - 769 Trophies

-Rinder-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 -Rinder-
Member since 2008 • 1307 Posts

Update: Batman AA Platinum

& may I make a suggestion? I think the trophy collector of the month should be the person who gets most platinums in a month.. Not overall.

CBR600-RR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CBR600-RR
Member since 2008 • 9695 Posts

[QUOTE="CBR600-RR"]

I'm having fun enjoying my games, I'm not going to waste my time getting trophies to become a "winner" on a forum. >_>

thelastguy

Then why click on the thread or even bother to post in it?

I'm entitled to. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#60 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

Nothing too impressive.

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

.... Yep.

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Small update got 4 games at 85% until platinum
gial240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 gial240
Member since 2004 • 2019 Posts

Might as well :D

Galva1

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

The superbowl distracted me, so i'll do an update on Monday instead

Sorry about that

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Would you kindly (can't wait for Bishock xD) update my PSN ID for the Leaderboard? Once again I got a nice number of 1300 trophies on level 13 (70%)

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 thelastguy

& may I make a suggestion? I think the trophy collector of the month should be the person who gets most platinums in a month.. Not overall.

-Rinder-

Hm interesting proposal

Would anybody else be interested in that?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

[QUOTE="-Rinder-"]

thelastguy

Hm interesting proposal

I thought that months ago in the last thread as I saw myself and a few others climb. Also, not knowing about this thread until the end of last year hurt me as well. One of the reason's I briefly thought that it was a decent idea was because I went from 15 Platinums to 25 Plats at light speed. I was thinking of how it would benefit me. Now that I have acclimated, the system changing wouldn't be a great deal. Ultimately, it's a flawed idea in my opinion because up and comers will always have an advantage for those setting the bar.

The current system seems fine, no point in rewarding some guy that gets a brand new PS3 tomorrow, and gets 10 Plats by the end of Feb. vs. some guy that has 40 Platinums and goes to 42 Platinums. Let's face it, it's always easier to see what these higher achievers get, and use their own games against them. Start with the easiest games, etc.

In the long run, it would look odd too. Seeing a guy that has only 5 Platinums (New PS3) beat someguy for a month who got 4 Platinums, but has 40+ Platinums already. That guy with 40+ Platinums has to work really hard to find games to Platinum, since he already has 40+, you know what I mean?

It uses Platinum Achievers own Platinums against them. Ultimately, we would be punishing go getters, and rewarding new comers. What kind of annual results would we see? A mix of folks vets and new comers alike, but mostly newcomers. I see some guys with Plats ahead of me, so it give me a goal. In the end, it would break down the people that work hard to be on the top, and reward those with less Platinums.

It just seems flawed in my opinion, and that's after I gave it some thought last year. That's why I never recommened it. Heck, some guys could just create new PSN accounts to win this kind of contest, you know.

On the flip side, it would be nice to see name changes. Perhaps a sub category orSecond place uption?:P

I'm only one guy though.:P

Remember, you asked what we thought.:P

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="-Rinder-"]

thelastguy

Hm interesting proposal

i'm so up for that, cause its impossible for a normal gamer to rack up like what 33+ platinums, just to catch up, no thank u

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 thelastguy

And do you really need to include people with less than 300-400 trophies?StealthMonkey4

Yes, I don't want to exclude anybody

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 thelastguy

Thread updated :D

I'll wait and see what other people say about the tcotm issue

Maybe I'll add a poll

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts

I voted for the first option. Since this thread was started using the old method, I think it would be unfair to change it at this stage. If the new method was suggested before the new thread was made, then fair enough, but since we already have January's winner, changing it now wouldn't be fair on Cooldust.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 killerband55

I voted for the first option. Since this thread was started using the old method, I think it would be unfair to change it at this stage. If the new method was suggested before the new thread was made, then fair enough, but since we already have January's winner, changing it now wouldn't be fair on Cooldust.

BZSIN

then it would be Cooldust for possibly the next few months (or more) after, unless the person in 2nd place caught up, then it would be a battle with those two or 3 for the top spot only, and no one else would ever get any type of chance

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 SolidTy

[QUOTE="BZSIN"]

killerband55

then it would be Cooldust for possibly the next few months (or more) after, unless the person in 2nd place caught up, then it would be a battle with those two or 3 for the top spot only, and no one else would ever get any type of chance

Ah, but I would have been one of the winners of this"proposed" system if it had been involved last year.

Besides, you propose we punish exceptional users, and reward those with 4 Platinums, 8 Platinums, 14 Platinums.

It would just be a battle of new PS3's, and non go getters at that point. It would kill the point of Tommy having 40+ Plats and struggling to find a game to PLATINUM when some other guy, Billy, can just go play the easier games since he barely has any Platinums.

Basically, it would hurt achievers. I've NEVER been on that Trophy of the Month, but It gave me something to shoot for. To change it now seems kind of unfair, especially to those that already have a large number of PLATS trying to catch up to Cooldust.

How would you like to start from 1 Platinum, go to 30 Platinums, and be told, "nevermind, new system!" because some guy with less Platinums has an idea?

This new idea is for those that can't work their way fairly up a leaderboard, imho. Plus, it would be hell to keep track of.

Perhaps a new Leaderboard with this system would be more fair, but changing it seems unfair to Cooldust, and others that may have beat Cooldust last month.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="BZSIN"]

SolidTy

Ah, but I would have been one of the winners of this"proposed" system if it had been involved last year.

Besides, you propose we punish exceptional users, and reward those with 4 Platinums, 8 Platinums, 14 Platinums.

It would just be a battle of new PS3's, and non go getters at that point. It would kill the point of Tommy having 40+ Plats and struggling to find a game to PLATINUM when some other guy, Billy, can just go play the easier games since he barely has any Platinums.

Basically, it would hurt achievers. I've NEVER been on that Trophy of the Month, but It gave me something to shoot for. To change it now seems kind of unfair, especially to those that already have a large number of PLATS trying to catch up to Cooldust.

How would you like to start from 1 Platinum, go to 30 Platinums, and be told, "nevermind, new system!" because some guy with less Platinums has an idea?

This new idea is for those that can't work their way fairly up a leaderboard, imho. Plus, it would be hell to keep track of.

Perhaps a new Leaderboard with this system would be more fair, but changing it seems unfair to Cooldust, and others that may have beat Cooldust last month.

i guess we'll find out on which one wins the votes, seems my method is winning though

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts
update
cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="BZSIN"]

SolidTy

I agree, and not because i am first place. It defeats the whole purpose of the leaderboard and only people with small amounts of trophies will win every month. It would not be fair because its not like we can earn the same platinun twice. Someone could earn the same 10 platinums as me in a month but i cant compete. Also on Thelastguys behalf it would be hell to keep up to date. He would have to look through everyones profiles to see when they achived them.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 killerband55

well the vote is 12-5, with changing the concept in the lead, well it is 2010 (though its february), its really time for change, and seems like many agree

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#79 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
I'm hoping to break 100 this weekend. :P
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SolidTy

Here will be my update for the Week :

LEVEL 18 @ 3%

2426 TROPHIES

39 PLATINUMS

XTy

XTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

killerband55

i guess we'll find out on which one wins the votes, seems my method is winning though

Oh, Popularity wise? Why would the bottom of a scoreboard vote for the old system? :P

Just look to the bottom of the list, and you can see how many would love to get awards.

This is a chance for the bottom of the list to shine, and be awarded, without having to work nearly as hard.Of course that would be more popular in a poll.

It's like a poll where I'm asked if I like Free Money. We are all going to say yes to that too.

I suppose the idea has a lot of merit for the little guy (especially those with new PSN ID's or New PS3's), but it's not fair to the real achievers that have been cranking away all this time.

In the end, whatever happens, happens. It's all good, I'm just one cog in a machine.:P

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 thelastguy

I've decided I am just going to leave it how it is, too much work

If anybody would like to do it they are welcome to

onlinejake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 onlinejake
Member since 2009 • 346 Posts

please add me. =)

Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#83 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts

Well, I just got time to use my PS3 so i'll update my current trophies now.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 killerband55

anyway, i finally went up 1%, so my trophy card is updated in my sig

ffcatfish00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ffcatfish00
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Yo, I'm Katfishwassup

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
Update after another long time: level 12, 33%
Duxsox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#87 Duxsox56
Member since 2009 • 1186 Posts

Nu trofeez.

Got Dead Space, gonna be going for plat.

haoledave1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 haoledave1
Member since 2010 • 80 Posts

UPDATE! :)

Level 8 (23%)

316 trophies

Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#89 Keyblade_150
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

Update me please :)

MKOHLER2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#90 MKOHLER2009
Member since 2010 • 261 Posts

updated see sig

slimdave21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 slimdave21
Member since 2003 • 2646 Posts
Update. Level 13 - 11% ..... 1025 Trophies.
csadhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 csadhoo
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts

updatee

lambalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lambalot
Member since 2004 • 1798 Posts

Update: Level 10, 72%, 674 Trophies.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 killerband55

update on my trophy card

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Platinum #37
djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
Update below.
taleshi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 taleshi88
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts
My PSN is JohanHin please add me becasue I've not got many frends i play mw2,borderlands,lbp,kz2,r2,motorstorm and more
Ignicaeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Ignicaeli
Member since 2009 • 385 Posts

No new plats, but reached lvl 9 ^^.

Toumouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Toumouz
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
My PSN ID is toumouz, add me as friend if you want XD I play at Call Of Duty 4:2 and many games as guitar hero, ratchet & Clank etc... And can someone help me to know how to get a PS3TrophyCard?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 killerband55

My PSN ID is toumouz, add me as friend if you want XD I play at Call Of Duty 4:2 and many games as guitar hero, ratchet & Clank etc... And can someone help me to know how to get a PS3TrophyCard?Toumouz

go to ps3trophies.com or ps3trophycard.com