No RPGs for PSP...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

The DS is getting all those cool titles...psp isnt getting anything... :(

miltpauris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 miltpauris
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

There is FF7: Crisis Core and sometime in 2010 FF:Agito13 will be released, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, there will be Persona 3 on PSP in Japan and I hope in US sometime too. There is Persona, FF, FF2 remakes as well. But yeah, I would love to see something more on PSP.

reaver-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 reaver-x
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
uhhhh valkyria chronicles 2????
Rundeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Rundeer
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts
Wasn't there an Elder Scrolls game for PSP? Whatever happened to that?
lge777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lge777
Member since 2003 • 2507 Posts

Half Minute Hero ?? i never played it myself but i heard it's a great game

http://psp.ign.com/articles/103/1033556p1.html

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Wasn't there an Elder Scrolls game for PSP? Whatever happened to that?Rundeer

They cancelled it years ago.

calebcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 calebcop
Member since 2009 • 889 Posts

Hello! Final Fantasy! Crisis Core! That new one they're making, can't remember what it's called. And I and II are also for PSP.

Rundeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Rundeer
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

[QUOTE="Rundeer"]Wasn't there an Elder Scrolls game for PSP? Whatever happened to that?Phoenix534

They cancelled it years ago.

I didn't know it was canceled. I just stopped hearing about it and assumed the worst.
viva_hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 viva_hate
Member since 2009 • 2414 Posts

Half Minute Hero ?? i never played it myself but i heard it's a great game

http://psp.ign.com/articles/103/1033556p1.html

lge777

I loved the demo, but it definitely isn't a conventional RPG game. Also, it's divided into 4 game modes, only one of which is really RPG-esque.

pooyanh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 pooyanh
Member since 2005 • 937 Posts
Released: Crimson Gem Saga Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Jeanne d'Arc Star Ocean: First Departure Star Ocean: Second Evolution Tales of Eternia Tales of Rebirth Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth To be released: Final Fantasy Agito XIII Last Ranker Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Parasite Eve Persona 3 PSP Valkyria Chronicles 2 DS has many cool JRPG titles too, of course.
llSapphyrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 llSapphyrell
Member since 2007 • 805 Posts
[QUOTE="pooyanh"]Released: Crimson Gem Saga Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Jeanne d'Arc Star Ocean: First Departure Star Ocean: Second Evolution Tales of Eternia Tales of Rebirth Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth To be released: Final Fantasy Agito XIII Last Ranker Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Parasite Eve Persona 3 PSP Valkyria Chronicles 2 DS has many cool JRPG titles too, of course.

asside from Agito, which of those RPGs has a party system and alot of customizations (armors, swords,shields,helmets, facial and hair features), and magical skills?
Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts
[QUOTE="llSapphyrell"][QUOTE="pooyanh"]Released: Crimson Gem Saga Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Jeanne d'Arc Star Ocean: First Departure Star Ocean: Second Evolution Tales of Eternia Tales of Rebirth Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth To be released: Final Fantasy Agito XIII Last Ranker Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Parasite Eve Persona 3 PSP Valkyria Chronicles 2 DS has many cool JRPG titles too, of course.

asside from Agito, which of those RPGs has a party system and alot of customizations (armors, swords,shields,helmets, facial and hair features), and magical skills?

I think that would have to be Monster Hunters... Correct me if wrong anybody.
demoman314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#13 demoman314
Member since 2004 • 898 Posts

i hate JRPGs, i know go ahead and flame me. but they are way to freaking colorful and girly feeling with a side of childishness in em. Im just not into that, if you are cool idc.

but i just want a WRPG for the psp really.

Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

RPGs that I own and thought were great: Valkyrie Profile lenneth, Tales of Eternia, Breath of Fire 3, Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL, Ys 7, and even though it isn't an rpg, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Crisis Core, honestly, wasn't that great.

darkPSPfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 darkPSPfan
Member since 2007 • 4934 Posts
rpg's are pretty much most of the thing ppl tak about on the PSP -.-
KzJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KzJoe
Member since 2009 • 626 Posts
"No RPGs for PSP..." WHO ARE YOU!
greenarcher02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 greenarcher02
Member since 2009 • 988 Posts

i wish there was would be a new tales mothership for the psp.... i don't like turn-based battles... they bore me....

and yea, monster hunter has a lot of customization.. except for magic...... but... it lacks a solid story... like a typicalORPG.. there's a premise.. a backstory.. an introduction... after that, do whatever you want.. get stronger.. do online quests with 3 other players... and kill the strongest monster... then you're done... sound easy? no... you need 300hrs+ of gameplay if you want to do every quest...

2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#18 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

:lol: Take out remakes, bad games and european titles and all you have is jeanne d' arc and crisis core.

iRecoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 iRecoil
Member since 2009 • 198 Posts

I hear brave story is good.

AndyAlfredo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AndyAlfredo
Member since 2009 • 1402 Posts

[QUOTE="llSapphyrell"][QUOTE="pooyanh"]Released: Crimson Gem Saga Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy II Anniversary Edition Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Jeanne d'Arc Star Ocean: First Departure Star Ocean: Second Evolution Tales of Eternia Tales of Rebirth Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth To be released: Final Fantasy Agito XIII Last Ranker Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Parasite Eve Persona 3 PSP Valkyria Chronicles 2 DS has many cool JRPG titles too, of course.Ringx55

I think that would have to be Monster Hunters... Correct me if wrong anybody.

Yup, only mistake is that it is Monster Hunter, no "s" on the end.

Oh, but Monster Hunter doesn't have magic.

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

:lol: Take out remakes, bad games and european titles and all you have is jeanne d' arc and crisis core.

2-10-08
thats what iam talking about.....no unique games..crisis core is by far the best game on the psp...i want to see something beat that...
FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

[QUOTE="2-10-08"]

BFKZ

thats what iam talking about.....no unique games..crisis core is by far the best game on the psp...i want to see something beat that...

In my eyes their are plenty of games that beat Crisis Core. Jeanne D' Arc being one-- if we're just talking rpgs and not all PSP games..

Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Threesixtyci
Member since 2006 • 4451 Posts
So, buy a DS, then....