Need help with Enabling WMA Playback!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Meta-Gnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Meta-Gnostic
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts

Is there any way I can enable WMA Playback without connecting to a wireless network? Like can I do it by connecting the PSP to a PC or PS3

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts
Sadly, I do not believe there is a way to do it without an internet connection. If it is just a matter of you not having the internet, try and find a place where they offer free internet hotspots such as Starbucks, Karl's Jr.'s, or even some Barnes and Noble stores or local colleges. There used to be a method of being able to do so, but it practiced the dark and taboo matter of homebrew...which I wouldn't recommend anyways.
Meta-Gnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Meta-Gnostic
Member since 2007 • 977 Posts
I'll try one of those locations, thank you.
djzer0101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 djzer0101
Member since 2007 • 39 Posts
Sadly, I do not believe there is a way to do it without an internet connection. If it is just a matter of you not having the internet, try and find a place where they offer free internet hotspots such as Starbucks, Karl's Jr.'s, or even some Barnes and Noble stores or local colleges. There used to be a method of being able to do so, but it practiced the dark and taboo matter of homebrew...which I wouldn't recommend anyways.joseph_mach
^This^ nicely said.