need help on thrillville

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VHRS05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 VHRS05
Member since 2008 • 542 Posts

anyone here still plays thrillville? well if you do I could use some advise or tips on how to increase my power.... post away...

pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

Ok, Theres a lot of stuff on the internet about how there is a cheat to increase it...Its a lie. Dont bother trying entering the code onto high scores...it wont fit.

I have the same problem...I was in fact looking all over the internet for a solution a few days ag.

The only one I have found is to delete as much stuff as you can or make rides smaller in your park and do the money cheat a lot. (apparently this increases it) I play off the rails...if yours is the orignal Im not sure if this cheat will work: square, circle, triangle, square, circle, triangle, cross. (Do it in game when standing anywhere in ur park)

VHRS05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 VHRS05
Member since 2008 • 542 Posts
The money cheat works perfectly however I don't see any increase in power this way (if there is it is very little to notice). Basically money is easy to earn in the game so I don't have any problems for that. It just pisses me off whenever I get power shortage, I mean there is so much more to build. Isn't there any other way to increase power besides earning money and deleting rides?
aarun27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 aarun27
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

All I can think of is knocking down something and building less things which take up more power to fill it. I used to play the game but got a bit bored of it. I don't think there is any other way to increase the power.