nascar 2011 where are all he players

This topic is locked from further discussion.

badassdon42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 badassdon42
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I just got nascar 2011 and Im trying to play online. But every time I click on a race there is no one there to race against or maybe only 1 or 2 ppl where do I go to find other players or what games on there do I play to find the most players
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Most online fans have probably moved on to "NASCAR: Inside Line", the newest iteration of that series. Personally, I hate playing NASCAR games online because most of the other drivers are dolts who don't understand the sport in the first place, so it becomes a troll-filled, wrong-way-driving ****-wad-filled mess.

2011 is a great game, nice purchase, but you're probably not going to get a full lobby on it, ever. The online for that game was spotty at best, anyway.

NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

I just got nascar 2011 and Im trying to play online. But every time I click on a race there is no one there to race against or maybe only 1 or 2 ppl where do I go to find other players or what games on there do I play to find the most playersbadassdon42

If you wanted the game for online racing you should've gotten Inside Line or Gran Turismo 5...

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#4 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

inside line is the newest nascar game either that or unleashed  , and people may have moved on or just never played 2011 to begin with cause when i played it there was hardly any one on and when there was -it was filled with wrong way drivers ,  

also in gta iv race youll deal with the same garbage this is why i do not like racing games online ,  no body in their right mind knows how to win properly so they wreck the ones trying 

caketoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 caketoo
Member since 2005 • 1783 Posts
Nascar 2011 online was like that when that game was new. I bought it when it came out and if there were more than 5 people in a race it was a miracle. 90% of the races I ran online was with 2-3 other players. Eventually i stopped trying that and it was horrificly glitchy. The more people in a race the more likely it was my game would freeze and id have to reset. I tried the newest one, inside line and the online wasnt any more populated.