My psp was stolen at school....

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

carlosA_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 carlosA_24
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts

That sucks that you lost your psp, but it happens. I remember when they first came out, psps along with ipods were the biggest things getting stolen in school(while I was a sophomore in high school; that was the worst time to get your psp stolen) at one point. Now you don't hear of it so much. I bring my psp to school everyday. I ALWAYS take it out of my backpack during gym class, and actually *lock* it in my gym locker. And when it's not in there, it's always in my backpack. I must be obsessive complusive though since I open my backpack about 5 times in each of my classes just to make sure its there.toxic_jackal

i did the same thing, lookin in my backback many times to see if its there, when i took it to skool

toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

[QUOTE="toxic_jackal"]That sucks that you lost your psp, but it happens. I remember when they first came out, psps along with ipods were the biggest things getting stolen in school(while I was a sophomore in high school; that was the worst time to get your psp stolen) at one point. Now you don't hear of it so much. I bring my psp to school everyday. I ALWAYS take it out of my backpack during gym class, and actually *lock* it in my gym locker. And when it's not in there, it's always in my backpack. I must be obsessive complusive though since I open my backpack about 5 times in each of my classes just to make sure its there.carlosA_24

i did the same thing, lookin in my backback many times to see if its there, when i took it to skool

Yes, finally, I'm not the only one lol. I always keep my backpack in sight though. If my pockets were big enough, then I would keep my psp in my pocket. But they don't seem to make pockets very big on enough on girls jeans. XS

gamerfreak13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 gamerfreak13
Member since 2005 • 1796 Posts
It seems like all of these stories include leaving it in a locker room. Whenever I take anything valuable to school, I always have it right on me.
SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts

That sucks that you lost your psp, but it happens. I remember when they first came out, psps along with ipods were the biggest things getting stolen in school(while I was a sophomore in high school; that was the worst time to get your psp stolen) at one point. Now you don't hear of it so much. I bring my psp to school everyday. I ALWAYS take it out of my backpack during gym class, and actually *lock* it in my gym locker. And when it's not in there, it's always in my backpack. I must be obsessive complusive though since I open my backpack about 5 times in each of my classes just to make sure its there.toxic_jackal

i do that with my cell phone, like when im sleeping in class, and i wake up i panic cause i cant feel my cell phone in my pocket till i stick my hand in

Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts
In high school, a guy in my gym class would bust open locks with a T-shirt. Its just too easy. Anything valuable dont leave it out of your sight. And whoever took it had to have known you had it in there. TRUST NO FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts

In high school, a guy in my gym class would bust open locks with a T-shirt. Its just too easy. Anything valuable dont leave it out of your sight. And whoever took it had to have known you had it in there. TRUST NO FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!Pablo620

a t-shirt lol

Old_Gooseberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#57 Old_Gooseberry
Member since 2002 • 3958 Posts

This reminds me of when I was in Grade 1 and brought one of my transformer toys to school, I think it was Ultramagnus. Not sure if someone stole a peice from it or if I just lost it... I guess I will never know.

Best lesson here, don't bring anything of personal value to school, you will lose it or some loser will steal it.

Killinchris13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 Killinchris13
Member since 2006 • 414 Posts
dam that does suck. I own a psp and had the chance to steal one. It was an unlocked locker with no one around and i just happened to be walkin by when he put it in this locker without a lock.....I realized how bad it would be if some1 stole mine so i just left it alone. Ppl are messed up itll prolly get stolen from him...
SaL_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#59 SaL_92
Member since 2005 • 4106 Posts
sorry dude, but its your own fault, the locker should have been locked
War_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 War_Martyr
Member since 2007 • 598 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I bring mine to work all the time...but then again, work is way safer than school nowdays.
-_Cloud_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -_Cloud_-
Member since 2005 • 1851 Posts
Hmm.... When you think about it, common sense isn't all that common... Why would you leave your PSP in an un-opened locker. It's like leaving an expensive Porche all alone, with the doors opened at the far end of a parking lot when going to see a movie...
cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#62 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts
I never ever bring my games or psp to school.
jackrobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 jackrobbo
Member since 2006 • 101 Posts
HUNT HIM DOWN
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
Stolen, eh? That's brutal, sorry to hear that. Hopefully with any luck you'll come across it.