more ps3 exclusives coming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

there not that much info here,its still nice to know more exclusives are coming:D

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=261204

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
"EVEN MORE PS3 exclusive first-party games this year." OMG PS3? First party? DAMNN!! one i know is from Guerrila,but the others?hmm!
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Laser_Hunter
Member since 2010 • 4780 Posts
Ok that was.... informative? IDK it seemed pretty vague....
J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
only one way to find out................................
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Laser_Hunter
only one way to find out................................J-WOW
...to wait?
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vader993

[QUOTE="J-WOW"]only one way to find out................................Laser_Hunter
...to wait?

pretty much

Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#7 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts

there not that much info here,its still nice to know more exclusives are coming:D

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=261204

Vader993
God damnit Sony, stop making so many exclusives! I'm gonna be broke! haha
Avatar image for Ravenlore_basic
Ravenlore_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 Ravenlore_basic
Member since 2003 • 4319 Posts

The Getaway?? something from the many developer studioesthey have that have not yet made a game this gen??

Zain-Midori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Zain-Midori
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts

saw the thread and i was like =) then the link =/

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

dang it SONY im gonna be broke this year and probably the next few if you keep this rate up dang you.:evil:

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

more exclusives! more! MOAR!!!!! :D

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

Is it really surprising that Sony has more first party games in the works. Incognito's last game was in 07. Liverpool's last game was wipeout HD. Guerrila's has already said they are working on a new game. I am sure the studio that made God of War is working on something new as well. The studio responsible for Syphon Filter has yet to put a game on the PS3. Same with the studio behind wild arms. Even though it isn't first party but Valkyria Chronicles 3 website has been talked about and who knows it might make a return to PS3.

It seems kind of funny that now people are claiming that there are too many games coming out when 3 years ago, PS3 was thought to be "doomed" because it had "no games".

Avatar image for ShikamaruNara12
ShikamaruNara12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ShikamaruNara12
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I like exclusives. Let them come in.
metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 metalkitten
Member since 2004 • 9249 Posts
in all honesty sony need way more exclusives... the ps3 is nowhere near what the ps2 was and unfortunatly that list and article includes no games im interested in id love to see a new game like heavy rain anything disgaea related interest me too , but face it they could have gone straight to ps2 and not ps3 whichever console who gets most exclusives will win this console generation and nintendo is just way ahead with the wii and ds just like the ps2 was way ahead last generation...people go where the games are
johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
Keep them coming sony, i love exclusives.
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

Dang the exclusives dont stop, keep them coming the more the better.

Ryan_Kitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ryan_Kitchen
Member since 2010 • 370 Posts

Hopefully Demon Soul's 2? I would love that, I just got the first one about 2 weeks ago... I love it.

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vader993

Hopefully Demon Soul's 2? I would love that, I just got the first one about 2 weeks ago... I love it.

Ryan_Kitchen

read this

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/7138.html

almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

the more awesome exclusives the better, keep them coming. i am broke now, and im having trouble getting all the games i want, buts still keep making the games:D

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Vader993

the more awesome exclusives the better, keep them coming. i am broke now, and im having trouble getting all the games i want, buts still keep making the games:D

almossbb

you can buy them later,they be cheaper than too:)

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
Does not say coming out this year but good info is always nice.
Ryan_Kitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ryan_Kitchen
Member since 2010 • 370 Posts

[QUOTE="Ryan_Kitchen"]

Vader993

read this

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/7138.html

Thanks for ripping my heart out! Anyhow, fine, my next game I am looking forward to is either Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or KZ3, idk about unnamed exclusives tho, so I just hope they are good.
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
getaway demon souls 2 i hope coming on ps3
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gamenerd15

in all honesty sony need way more exclusives... the ps3 is nowhere near what the ps2 was and unfortunatly that list and article includes no games im interested in id love to see a new game like heavy rain anything disgaea related interest me too , but face it they could have gone straight to ps2 and not ps3 whichever console who gets most exclusives will win this console generation and nintendo is just way ahead with the wii and ds just like the ps2 was way ahead last generation...people go where the games aremetalkitten

No system is like that this generation. No system will ever be like the PS2 was, your expectations are too high if you think that any gaming system will be like PS2.

metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 metalkitten
Member since 2004 • 9249 Posts

[QUOTE="metalkitten"]in all honesty sony need way more exclusives... the ps3 is nowhere near what the ps2 was and unfortunatly that list and article includes no games im interested in id love to see a new game like heavy rain anything disgaea related interest me too , but face it they could have gone straight to ps2 and not ps3 whichever console who gets most exclusives will win this console generation and nintendo is just way ahead with the wii and ds just like the ps2 was way ahead last generation...people go where the games aregamenerd15

No system is like that this generation. No system will ever be like the PS2 was, your expectations are too high if you think that any gaming system will be like PS2.

there is already a system like this in this generation....the ds... very soon it will have sold more then the ps2 which is the most sold console ever, the ps3 is not even on top 10... also the wii has a lot of exclusives due to nintendo (wii is on the list of top 10 too)
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gamenerd15

Handhelds always always get eclusives. I am talking about consoles. The wii has a lot of exclusives but a lot of people don't even know about them. Tje woo hasn't sold extremely well because of exclusives, it's because of wii sports, Wii fit and Wii play. Mario Has helped as well. I didn't see no more hereoes, Monster Hunter 3, Tatsunko vs Capcom, Mad World, The conduit, Wario World, or a lot of other exclusive wii games having great sales.

The wii's success is not due to the number of exclusives. I don't know where you are getting that the number of exclusives means the most popular system. True having exclusive games does help. In Wii's case this is not true. Third parties are just now having ok sales.

As long as Sony is happy with their and make games I don't really care.

Heavy Rain sold 4 times more than expected. Demon's Souls did as well. Just play with what games you want, who cares who is on top and whatever else.

Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Laser_Hunter

Handhelds always always get eclusives. I am talking about consoles. The wii has a lot of exclusives but a lot of people don't even know about them. Tje woo hasn't sold extremely well because of exclusives, it's because of wii sports, Wii fit and Wii play. Mario Has helped as well. I didn't see no more hereoes, Monster Hunter 3, Tatsunko vs Capcom, Mad World, The conduit, Wario World, or a lot of other exclusive wii games having great sales.

The wii's success is not due to the number of exclusives. I don't know where you are getting that the number of exclusives means the most popular system. True having exclusive games does help. In Wii's case this is not true. Third parties are just now having ok sales.

As long as Sony is happy with their and make games I don't really care.

Heavy Rain sold 4 times more than expected. Demon's Souls did as well. Just play with what games you want, who cares who is on top and whatever else.

gamenerd15
If your gonna discuss other consoles take it to system wars.
Avatar image for MysteriousNacht
MysteriousNacht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MysteriousNacht
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
This thread has failed to bring me happiness.