MGS4 is simply indescribable (this is must)

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#101 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
The whole MGS series is a masterpiece!
weddy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 weddy92
Member since 2008 • 747 Posts
I wasnt a fan *runs away*
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts
[QUOTE="codalloo"][QUOTE="-Dark-Light-"]

My opinion yes. But many reviews and many people agree with me. PS3 is a failure to the PS3. I had about 150 good games for the PS2 in the 2nd year yet I only have 21 and much more for my 360. And do you have a 360? Give me your gametag. If you don't you opnion isn't valid. And the I played at my friends house dosen't count. ;)

-Dark-Light-

Whatever you say... I'm just saying that PS3 has greatly improved, and no I don't own a 360 thankfully, and since my opinion isn't "valid" anymore I guess that this conversation is over. By the way if your so anti-PS3 and pro-360 what are you doing here?

Becasue they allowed me too. I have a PS3. ;)

Your are happy you don't own the 360. :lol:

So many cows in denial. So sad. I love the PS3 but saying it is better in the 360 on games is not correct.

Thoug the PS3 is a sexy console with nice features.

I just read your stupid thread in system wars which you rightly got flamed for. Why can you not understand that Some people think MGS4 is the best game ever? Why can you not understand that some people think the ps3 is better? I have both and i can honestly say i prefer my ps3 BUT i can also see why people prefer the 360. Just take the site your on for example, GAMESPOT which gave MGS4 GOTY and said it was one of the best games ever made. How many 360 games have they said that about.

HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts
[QUOTE="-Dark-Light-"][QUOTE="codalloo"]Whatever you say... I'm just saying that PS3 has greatly improved, and no I don't own a 360 thankfully, and since my opinion isn't "valid" anymore I guess that this conversation is over. By the way if your so anti-PS3 and pro-360 what are you doing here?shabab12

Becasue they allowed me too. I have a PS3. ;)

Your are happy you don't own the 360. :lol:

So many cows in denial. So sad. I love the PS3 but saying it is better in the 360 on games is not correct.

Thoug the PS3 is a sexy console with nice features.

I just read your stupid thread in system wars which you rightly got flamed for. Why can you not understand that Some people think MGS4 is the best game ever? Why can you not understand that some people think the ps3 is better? I have both and i can honestly say i prefer my ps3 BUT i can also see why people prefer the 360. Just take the site your on for example, GAMESPOT which gave MGS4 GOTY and said it was one of the best games ever made. How many 360 games have they said that about.

nice dude very nice ps3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbox360 and mgs4 best game ever made .
HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE
The whole MGS series is a masterpiece!taplok
you're right dude:D
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts
There must be something big going on between this post and TC's original post because I find it hard to believe that there's 5 pages of posts agreeing with him.
HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE
There must be something big going on between this post and TC's original post because I find it hard to believe that there's 5 pages of posts agreeing with him.Scianix-Black
what.................................................
Dernholm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108 Dernholm
Member since 2008 • 156 Posts
There must be something big going on between this post and TC's original post because I find it hard to believe that there's 5 pages of posts agreeing with him.Scianix-Black
Just the usual 360 faboys stating that Metal Gear Solid 4 is the worst game ever, and we get the same disscussions that we've had for thousands of times.
THQ88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 THQ88
Member since 2008 • 1362 Posts

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]There must be something big going on between this post and TC's original post because I find it hard to believe that there's 5 pages of posts agreeing with him.Dernholm
Just the usual 360 faboys stating that Metal Gear Solid 4 is the worst game ever, and we get the same disscussions that we've had for thousands of times.

for years..

HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 HEAVEN-Z-A-LIE

[QUOTE="Dernholm"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]There must be something big going on between this post and TC's original post because I find it hard to believe that there's 5 pages of posts agreeing with him.THQ88

for years..

whats up guys lol