Mgs4 360 ....is this a joke??????? give me a break...sounds like halo ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeokVash19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NeokVash19
Member since 2003 • 234 Posts

Now, we are being faced w/ one of the most terrifying thoughts a sony fan could possibly experience... what if mgs4 would be ported to the 360 l.....come on ...give me a break...sony could never ever let this game go to another platform....unless sony becomes completely arrogant and 100% COMPLETELY IGNORANT AND STUPID...would they allow this to ever happen.....it seems that the only exclusive games that we're getting are first party from sony only....whast the heck....if Sony is willing to sacrifice it and take this freaking rish...this will become the biggest mistake and it would mean that sony has permanently gone mad and given up on its fans.....i'm a sony fan for real...but w/ some catastrophe such as this that let's just hope will never happen or even occur to konami.....let's just PRAY this won't evr happen ............sony cannot let this happen......seriosly....

GeneralX84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GeneralX84
Member since 2007 • 768 Posts
you're the one who should give everybody here in this forum a break
if you don't think this is gonna happen, then ignore it
Avatar image for kingtahktahkhuk
kingtahktahkhuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kingtahktahkhuk
Member since 2004 • 2142 Posts

Now, we are being faced w/ one of the most terrifying thoughts a sony fan could possibly experience... what if mgs4 would be ported to the 360 l.....come on ...give me a break...sony could never ever let this game go to another platform....unless sony becomes completely arrogant and 100% COMPLETELY IGNORANT AND STUPID...would they allow this to ever happen.....it seems that the only exclusive games that we're getting are first party from sony only....whast the heck....if Sony is willing to sacrifice it and take this freaking rish...this will become the biggest mistake and it would mean that sony has permanently gone mad and given up on its fans.....i'm a sony fan for real...but w/ some catastrophe such as this that let's just hope will never happen or even occur to konami.....let's just PRAY this won't evr happen ............sony cannot let this happen......seriosly....

NeokVash19

chill out, it will go to 360 eventually

game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts
IMO, I think Kojima said at GC was that MGS4: Guns of the Patriots would be PS3 exclusive, but if sales don't go well then the Subsistance or Plus edition of that game will be Multiplatform. It's one of the few logical reasons.
munsoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 munsoned
Member since 2006 • 3064 Posts

IMO, I think Kojima said at GC was that MGS4: Guns of the Patriots would be PS3 exclusive, but if sales don't go well then the Subsistance or Plus edition of that game will be Multiplatform. It's one of the few logical reasons.game_masta14
why would anybuy buy it when u can get the better version*subsistance or plus edtion* a few months later.

i think the double helpings of mgs 2-3 will hurt the sales of mg4 because smart gamers will wait on the better version...

Avatar image for kingtahktahkhuk
kingtahktahkhuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kingtahktahkhuk
Member since 2004 • 2142 Posts

[QUOTE="game_masta14"]IMO, I think Kojima said at GC was that MGS4: Guns of the Patriots would be PS3 exclusive, but if sales don't go well then the Subsistance or Plus edition of that game will be Multiplatform. It's one of the few logical reasons.munsoned

why would anybuy buy it when u can get the better version*subsistance or plus edtion* a few months later.

i think the double helpings of mgs 2-3 will hurt the sales of mg4 because smart gamers will wait on the better version...

because 9 in 10 people are not smart and have no patience