LittleBig Suggestion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PimpiNbananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PimpiNbananas
Member since 2007 • 1911 Posts

Whys LBP so popular? Its got like the highest score both user/critic i've seen in any game. whys it so great, is it really that good? Im asking cos Im really thinking of purchasing it but i havent been into platformers since the PS days of crash bandicoot and spyro. Will i like it? Im pretty much purchasing from blind faith here. Are there others out there like me who arent really into platformers but liked this game to death?

Blood_Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Blood_Diamond
Member since 2007 • 418 Posts

I can see why people like it so much, but i wasn't too impressed after abit it just becomes the same old thing over and over again. if it's cheap i'd reccomend it hands down because with friends it's a right laugh

mithrixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 mithrixx
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts
The only downside of lbp imo is that it is a little childish. Other than that, it managed to satisfy everyone.creating your own levels and/or playing other people's levels, which are brilliant in lots of cases, can be endless. I always go back to lbp. In your case, LBP vs inFAMOUS, i'd go with LBP.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

It's popular because it's fun for everyone and it allows people to use their imagination to make levels of their own to share with others around the world.

The_saint1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_saint1976
Member since 2003 • 258 Posts

Very good game. Childish not really, looks like it if you never played it, once you start its anything but. I can't imagine little kids making some of the incredible levels that are out there. As For getting old, I can't say I see that either, you can play a differen't level everyday for a year straight, can't say they would all be good, but still.

I'm 33 years old, bought it day one. Its one of my favorite games this gen. I spend more time creating then playing other peoples levels though. I've got 3 published, "Timmyho's Pool Hall", "Timmyho's Bowl-A-Thon", and "Big Little League Baseball"

This is one game I can't see myself trading in or getting rid of for quite some time if ever. I'll take breaks from it, but always seem to come back and see what new ideas the community came up with, or if I get a new fresh idea for a lvl. It offers more replayability than any other game this gen imo. Just doesn't seem to get old for me.