**List Of Current/Future Games WITH TROPHIES!**

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrevCubsOr21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 TrevCubsOr21
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts
[QUOTE="COD_4_KING"]THE PATCH FOR WARHAWK IS MENT TO BE OUT LATE TONIGHT ONE TROPHY IS FOR YOUR RANK IN WAR HAWK NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS mosespippy

INFO ABOUT WAR HAWK TROPHIES TAKE A LOOK http://www.gamegrep.com/news/11238-details_on_warhawk_trophies/

COD_4_KING
I think you need to learn to read. It says trophies will be in patch 1.5, and that will come some time after patch 1.4, which still has no releae date. NOWHERE in your source, does it say warhawk will be patched this week.

so when are we gonna get the warhawk patch?? long time??
max611

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 max611
Member since 2005 • 86 Posts
I Want Trophy!
mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 mosespippy
Member since 2005 • 7501 Posts
[QUOTE="mosespippy"][QUOTE="COD_4_KING"]THE PATCH FOR WARHAWK IS MENT TO BE OUT LATE TONIGHT ONE TROPHY IS FOR YOUR RANK IN WAR HAWK NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS TrevCubsOr21

INFO ABOUT WAR HAWK TROPHIES TAKE A LOOK http://www.gamegrep.com/news/11238-details_on_warhawk_trophies/

COD_4_KING
I think you need to learn to read. It says trophies will be in patch 1.5, and that will come some time after patch 1.4, which still has no releae date. NOWHERE in your source, does it say warhawk will be patched this week.

so when are we gonna get the warhawk patch?? long time??

Considering that the in game awards for hte GGL tournament, and the new plane customizations from the Euro customization competition have to bw in patch 1.5, and those competitions end at the end of this month, then August is the earliest.
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Much respect to anyone who has unlocked the trophy "Late Boomer" for collecting 15 bombs in Bomber mode.

I haven't found any of them hard, save for the trophy "Extra Ships Optional" for surviving for 7 minutes in Endless mode. That one was tough, but not too tough.

All of the others were cake for me, but that friggin' Bomber one.....!:cry:

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?
BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts
It's a shame that we're gonna have to wait even longer for these patches now, what with the 2.40 debacle. Can't wait for the Uncharted patch.
BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BZSIN

Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?thrones

I'm not totally sure, but I think they removed the patch when they took 2.40 down. It would make sense, since people without 2.40 wouldn't be able to play it else.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?BZSIN

I'm not totally sure, but I think they removed the patch when they took 2.40 down. It would make sense, since people without 2.40 wouldn't be able to play it else.

:( I wanted to work at getting some trophies. I'll just wait then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#59 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
[QUOTE="BZSIN"]

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?thrones

Uhhh what are you guys talking about. T download the patch simply start up SSDHD and it will request patch download
mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mosespippy
Member since 2005 • 7501 Posts
[QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="BZSIN"]

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?avataraang1

Uhhh what are you guys talking about. T download the patch simply start up SSDHD and it will request patch download

The SSHD patch was also removed, so there is no update for him to download when he starts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 avataraang1
[QUOTE="avataraang1"][QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="BZSIN"]

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?mosespippy

The SSHD patch was also removed, so there is no update for him to download when he starts.

What blasphemy is this!
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts
Since the only good game I have (out of 4) and play is GTA IV and now seeing it's not in that list...We'll I'm annoyed
I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 I_pWnzz_YoU

New news, bad news though, Insomniac and 2K Games have stated that they will not be bringing trophies to past games, which means no Resistance, Rachet and Clank:FToD support, and the big hit, no GTA4 support.Marksman2200

WHAT?!!? No trophies for GTA IV?!? Thats ****ing bull****

DNChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DNChan
Member since 2008 • 249 Posts
Nice. Just got Uncharted a few days ago. And I think it's time for me to go back to playing Warhawk. Hopefully I won't get owned dogfighting in the air like before... :?
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts
[QUOTE="mosespippy"][QUOTE="avataraang1"][QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="BZSIN"]

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?avataraang1

What blasphemy is this!

Yup I can't get the other stupid gold trophy now.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
Infinity Ward, Insomniac and 2k games won't be? Got a link for the GTA one? I feel as though Rockstar would try and put something out for it. Surprisingly EA is updating it's games, hopefully Orange Box, I respect them for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 avataraang1
[QUOTE="avataraang1"][QUOTE="mosespippy"][QUOTE="avataraang1"][QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="BZSIN"]

[QUOTE="thrones"]Okay..I just bought and downloaded SSHD, but it's version 3.00 which doesn't support trophies. How exactly do I update it?2beers_in_hand

What blasphemy is this!

Yup I can't get the other stupid gold trophy now.

I always die when I get 8x and 9x multiplier.
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 2beers_in_hand
Same here you get all that way with out dieing only to get your multiplier resets ugh!!! Also I'm unable to buy the team expansion pack since they removed 2.40 from the PSN. So I can't get the split screen co-op gold.:evil:
Blanco98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 Blanco98
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts
Nice post bro, Im dieng to kno which OFFICIAL games will get trophies, My only problem is that it seems like forever until they release the patch....i was really hoping heavenly sword or rachet and clank would get some trophies...COD 4, MGS4, and GTA 4 and Oblivion aka elder scrolls 4 lol.... would have been al games i loved trophies for Smae thign with Rachet and Clank and Ninja gaiden well ic oudl go on 4 ever but yea lol...
Blanco98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#70 Blanco98
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts
Same here you get all that way with out dieing only to get your multiplier resets ugh!!! Also I'm unable to buy the team expansion pack since they removed 2.40 from the PSN. So I can't get the split screen co-op gold.:evil:2beers_in_hand
ROFL thats my same problem...I got every trophy except 10x multiplier and then the expansion is ebign teh noobness
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 2beers_in_hand
[QUOTE="2beers_in_hand"]Same here you get all that way with out dieing only to get your multiplier resets ugh!!! Also I'm unable to buy the team expansion pack since they removed 2.40 from the PSN. So I can't get the split screen co-op gold.:evil:Blanco98
ROFL thats my same problem...I got every trophy except 10x multiplier and then the expansion is ebign teh noobness

How did you beat Late Boomer?
Marksman2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 Marksman2200
Member since 2007 • 23037 Posts
Infinity Ward, Insomniac and 2k games won't be? Got a link for the GTA one? I feel as though Rockstar would try and put something out for it. Surprisingly EA is updating it's games, hopefully Orange Box, I respect them for that. robmonga2
Don't expect any Orange Box support, EA won't patch it already, I doubt they will add trophies.
Assassinslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Assassinslay
Member since 2007 • 1366 Posts
MSG4 Patch PL0X
RazerOfHellVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 RazerOfHellVII
Member since 2008 • 510 Posts
They've already comfirmed that GTA4 wont have trophies
RodJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 RodJR
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
i hav 100%..my psn is solid_kill3r_
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

They've already comfirmed that GTA4 wont have trophiesRazerOfHellVII

Link? I don't want to believe it until I see it...:cry:

robobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#77 robobie
Member since 2007 • 2172 Posts
Cool I was looking for one of these.
ShamrockRovers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ShamrockRovers
Member since 2006 • 1441 Posts
I've got the 12 trophies but wont be getting the expansion pack, I cant play SSHD anymore after almost 3 days straight of playing it I'm starting to think bad thoughts:P
Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 Nerkle01
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

New news, bad news though, Insomniac and 2K Games have stated that they will not be bringing trophies to past games, which means no Resistance, Rachet and Clank:FToD support, and the big hit, no GTA4 support.Marksman2200

Wow that is so stupid. They could have trophies 4 Online racing, for completing the storyline, getting 100% , and for the other online modes Gta 4 has.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts
great idea for a thread.. :D Thx.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

[QUOTE="Marksman2200"]New news, bad news though, Insomniac and 2K Games have stated that they will not be bringing trophies to past games, which means no Resistance, Rachet and Clank:FToD support, and the big hit, no GTA4 support.Nerkle01

Wow that is so stupid. They could have trophies 4 Online racing, for completing the storyline, getting 100% , and for the other online modes Gta 4 has.

That's strange... I thought it was already confirmed elsewhere that Ratchet and Clank WOULD have trophy support.

But whatever. We'll all find out sooner or later, right?

jtmexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 jtmexicutioner
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

anything for GTA4 ?

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

I've got the 12 trophies but wont be getting the expansion pack, I cant play SSHD anymore after almost 3 days straight of playing it I'm starting to think bad thoughts:PShamrockRovers

LMFAO, I kinda want the expansion, but because of no PSN cards I can't but I know what you mean lol. Everytime I close my eyes i keep picturing SSHD and those damn tokens (shields, gold melter, ice, rock crusher etc...) But I'm glad I got all possible 12 trophies. I can't wait for future games to have it (BIOSHOCK!)

Ky0z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Ky0z
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
Wow thanks man... i have been looking for this for a while... nice work :)
Avatar image for yasutora_uchiha
yasutora_uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 yasutora_uchiha
Member since 2008 • 49 Posts
Bioshock will also support trophies.
megamanzero32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 megamanzero32
Member since 2005 • 1234 Posts
-sigh- Mgs4, I'm guessing it might have trophies?(i don't know If that has been asked lol)
ShamrockRovers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ShamrockRovers
Member since 2006 • 1441 Posts

[QUOTE="ShamrockRovers"]I've got the 12 trophies but wont be getting the expansion pack, I cant play SSHD anymore after almost 3 days straight of playing it I'm starting to think bad thoughts:PG-Legend

LMFAO, I kinda want the expansion, but because of no PSN cards I can't but I know what you mean lol. Everytime I close my eyes i keep picturing SSHD and those damn tokens (shields, gold melter, ice, rock crusher etc...) But I'm glad I got all possible 12 trophies. I can't wait for future games to have it (BIOSHOCK!)

Everytime I close my eyes I see the same thing, I think I need to go back to COD4:P. Looking forward to Bioshock:)

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BZSIN

[QUOTE="ShamrockRovers"]I've got the 12 trophies but wont be getting the expansion pack, I cant play SSHD anymore after almost 3 days straight of playing it I'm starting to think bad thoughts:PG-Legend

Lol, tell me about it, it's like I've got it burned on to my retinas.

djHaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 djHaQ
Member since 2005 • 1872 Posts

What is retroactive trophies? Xplosive08

Trophies awarded to you via your save file.

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

This just going to be a temp sticky, but i think it would be good to have permantly.

SO THAT MEANS A STICKY REDESIGN! :o:shock:

If anyone can lend a hand in passing me any info via PM, i will certainly have it added (if legit) and your name will acknowledged ;)

-Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 avataraang1
I'll help. Also to MGS4 getting trophies thats definetly a high possibility because I doubt Sony wont implement it in their best game
unco_ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 unco_ice
Member since 2008 • 49 Posts

devil may cry 4 - wont be having trophies

also Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix wont be getting trophies.

JRYAN34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 JRYAN34
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
Any news on Vegas 2?
zman_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 zman_786
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts
wat abt assassins creed?
killzone_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#96 killzone_gamer
Member since 2007 • 2333 Posts

I'm just hoping for MGS4 trophies :)

I wonder if you will get one for having the Big Boss emblum...

:D

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 I_pWnzz_YoU
How could they not add trophies to GTA IV, it'd be the game with the most trophies since it's a sandbox game.
robobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 robobie
Member since 2007 • 2172 Posts

[QUOTE="Marksman2200"]New news, bad news though, Insomniac and 2K Games have stated that they will not be bringing trophies to past games, which means no Resistance, Rachet and Clank:FToD support, and the big hit, no GTA4 support.I_pWnzz_YoU

WHAT?!!? No trophies for GTA IV?!? Thats ****ing bull****

Could rockstar not put in the trophies instead of 2K games..?
conkerkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 conkerkid
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
for ssdhd i got all the trophies on non-expansion. so i got the exp pack to find out there was a darn 2nd exp pack to get the 1 and only gold trophy witch was taken off the severs. so i got almost all the trophies of ssdhd exp for late boomer and the co-op one.
signore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 signore
Member since 2007 • 2122 Posts

so basically no games are gettin trophies. GREAT!!

lazy ass developers,,, itd almost be worth paying for PSN considering how nobody gives Sony a helpin hand because theyll make no profit