This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

Guys I bought my PS4 at launch and never really spent a ton of time with the Killzone Shadow Fall MP and was looking at giving it a go. My questions are....

1. What is the community like?

2. Is it a good multiplayer worth investing time in?

3. Will there be DLC support for map packs, guns, patches etc.?

SharpBlades3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SharpBlades3
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

You may want to take a look here: http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/bd-p/bEN_KZShadowFall

I've had a blast on the mp (the first online mp I've ever played), but it's been laggy as shit the last couple of days after the latest patch. I don't know if it had anything to do with Japan coming online or not. I've almost never had a problem (after 700+ games) until now, so I'm hoping this problem is short lived.

PtothaWHAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PtothaWHAT
Member since 2009 • 411 Posts

I love the game, but right now the game is broken. The lag makes it almost unplayable.

And yes DLC is coming very soon.

Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4  Edited By Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

I agree with ptothawhat. Multiplayer is broken right now. The lag makes it unplayable. Sometimes the lag is 30 seconds. Worst I've seen in an online game since the invention of the internet.

TBH it wasn't much fun to begin with. The KZ series needs to die. Its been all downhill since KZ2.

Permerup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Permerup
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

I played it before the patch, and it was great. I got BF4, hoping it would be even better, but I regret getting that, and think I should have just stuck to KZ instead.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

It's really good, never expected it to be that good. But im too busy playing bf4.

SharpBlades3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SharpBlades3
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Looks like the developer (Guerrilla Games) was listening to the complaints and have fixed/are fixing the lag problem. It's always nice when a dev. will actually communicate with their customers...esp. after just a few days of problems.

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-PS4/Terrible-Lag-I-am-giving-some-details-please-Guerilla-fix-this/td-p/1494810/page/3

"Hello,

Now that a week has passed since the release of 1.10 we have collected enough data to conclude that the lag did indeed increase. Because of this we have updated our servers this morning and rolled back the change we did to reduce the amount of network errors.

We're really sorry that this happened and we'll continue to monitor the lag statistics to confirm it is back to the pre 1.10 level.

Note that we're still working on improving the lag and there are a couple of changes underway.

Jorrit."

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Guys I bought my PS4 at launch and never really spent a ton of time with the Killzone Shadow Fall MP and was looking at giving it a go. My questions are....

1. What is the community like?

2. Is it a good multiplayer worth investing time in?

3. Will there be DLC support for map packs, guns, patches etc.?

1. Find out for your self

2. find out for your self

3. Yes, including the much anticipated Co-Op mode people have been begging since KZ2

jukev2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jukev2424
Member since 2013 • 269 Posts

I tried playing it but could not get into it and have fun. I have been sticking with ghosts

Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

I honestly regret buying KZSF as my first game for my Ps4 it's just so BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I grabbed AC4 But I recently grabbed Madden and BF4 and they're a ton better.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Can't play right now, I can only get one match in before I get disconnected with Error 10100. The problem is my modem which has a strict Nat cone type or something like that. Many others have also reported the problem on the internet who are using my exact modem.

There's a fix but it's an expensive one... and that's to buy a new Modem all together lol. Just bought one online for $140, but hey it's worth it so no other games become unplayable because of my Modem.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

i enjoy it. some maps are a little subject to unfair play though. i went 32 and 9 the other day cause i kept putting a spawn point right outside their basecamp. lol