Killzone PIC WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KadeYuy_
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts
Well i said this on another post, the picture was actually the guy pointing at a poster, it even has tape on it, he was not in the room. It was a joke they pulled on you, and you woulnt expect a poster to show off what a game can do, would you? COWS OWNED!!!!!!! :lol:PWND
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
dude, that is totally photoshopped. in the real screenshot you can see the helghast's feet. you cant in this one. you are owned for believing this.
rptransam09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rptransam09
Member since 2005 • 1250 Posts
haha nice.. i thought it looked pretty bad, but this keeps my hopes up.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
too bad....for you. the screenshot has already been confirmed as in-game.
rptransam09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rptransam09
Member since 2005 • 1250 Posts
yeahi just looked at the usa today picture and i saw that it wasn't a poster on there.... jeez this could be bad.
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KadeYuy_
wow u people are dumb this isnt the same screen shot, it is a different one showing its a poster, so i guess i leaked a new image..... :P
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 eclipsed4utoo

yeahi just looked at the usa today picture and i saw that it wasn't a poster on there.... jeez this could be bad.rptransam09

it's a screenshot. wait for the trailer...it will be put on the PSN this week.

PeterTimpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 PeterTimpa
Member since 2005 • 2509 Posts
I have a feeling Gurellia has something up their sleve. Just imagine the new trailer for killzone the first pic then the camera zooms out to the wall and then shows us game play. either way the game will be awesome
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KadeYuy_
yes this picture is in game too 100% (its a poster in the game) the other picture the guy was looking (aiming) at it closer or zoomed in so thats all u could see, this screen is a different angle and less zoomed in you can tell by the gun blocking the guys legs......believe what u want but later youll remeber me...
aaronaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 aaronaton
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts

One guy mentioned this and its true the new killzone pic isposter slapped onto a brick wall within the game engine. This most probably will be made asa joke duringthe demostation later today. I guessing the player will be aiming at the poster looking like he is in the room but will spin around to see a much vaster scene. Im not denying that the poster want rendered from the gaming engine......but its pre-pre alpha. We'll just have to wait and see.

mind boggling stuff.

aaronaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aaronaton
could that be a laser in the middle of the poster?
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

I have a feeling Gurellia has something up their sleve. Just imagine the new trailer for killzone the first pic then the camera zooms out to the wall and then shows us game play. either way the game will be awesomePeterTimpa

O snap I can picture that everyone thinking that the pic is real and then all this talking blah blah blah and then they start it up and it zooms out and the guy really starts playing.

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KadeYuy_
ALAS.......YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :P
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 justin_06
I would very much like to know the source of the new screenshot. because they are not the same.
foxbait95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 foxbait95
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts
yeah it seems that this picture is now going around everywhere and saying it was a fake, he was looking at a poster. if thats the truth then Sony LOL @ us lol, good 1.
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KadeYuy_

[QUOTE="PeterTimpa"]I have a feeling Gurellia has something up their sleve. Just imagine the new trailer for killzone the first pic then the camera zooms out to the wall and then shows us game play. either way the game will be awesomeG-Legend

O snap I can picture that everyone thinking that the pic is real and then all this talking blah blah blah and then they start it up and it zooms out and the guy really starts playing.

^ (to above poster) Thats exactly what ive benn telling everyone, DO U BELIEVE ME NOW?

aaronaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 aaronaton

anyone remember the start of 'Team America' in paris????

say no more!!

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KadeYuy_

I would very much like to know the source of the new screenshot. because they are not the same.justin_06

Their not the same because this one was made to show the other one was fake, if you want to believe me good, if not....wait until the conference, youl remember me

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KadeYuy_

say no more!!

aaronaton

no, could you remind me?

eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 eclipsed4utoo

yeah it seems that this picture is now going around everywhere and saying it was a fake, he was looking at a poster. if thats the truth then Sony LOL @ us lol, good 1.foxbait95

it's not a poster. I don't know where you guys got that from...other than this person who posted the image.

If you would like evidence that it is not a poster, then just let me know and I will give you proof.

justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 justin_06

say no more!!

aaronaton

Freedom costs a buck O five.

aaronaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 aaronaton

you think the film will look abit rubbish with the dolls, but then the camera zooms out and its a guy playing with dolls in a much vaster and visually better scene.

that poster.....thats some good texture quality for in game!! 512x512?????? wow if so

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KadeYuy_

[QUOTE="foxbait95"]yeah it seems that this picture is now going around everywhere and saying it was a fake, he was looking at a poster. if thats the truth then Sony LOL @ us lol, good 1.eclipsed4utoo

it's not a poster. I don't know where you guys got that from...other than this person who posted the image.

If you would like evidence that it is not a poster, then just let me know and I will give you proof.

[QUOTE="foxbait95"]yeah it seems that this picture is now going around everywhere and saying it was a fake, he was looking at a poster. if thats the truth then Sony LOL @ us lol, good 1.eclipsed4utoo

I would love for u to prove me wrong.... THe thing is i cant tell you my sources (i got it from a buddy that could get in trouble for breaking DNA)

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KadeYuy_
^ sorry about that triple quote, dont know how that happened
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
dude, that is totally photoshopped. in the real screenshot you can see the helghast's feet. you cant in this one. you are owned for believing this.justin_06
lol owned indefinately
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 eclipsed4utoo

here you go. take a look at both pictures. The bottom picture is the original, released picture. The top picture is the PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE.

[QUOTE="Coldplay07"]

They're trying to trick you anyway. Take a look at this:

eclipsed4utoo

FINALLY...somebody has a brain. As everybody can see, they are two completely difference pictures. So I would like to know where the picture showing the wall came from.

eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 eclipsed4utoo

[QUOTE="justin_06"]dude, that is totally photoshopped. in the real screenshot you can see the helghast's feet. you cant in this one. you are owned for believing this.KadeYuy_

Wow your such an idiot pal.....becuse there is no chance of this beign a different screen, right? :roll:

we will find out soon enough. Hopefully, both pictures are real and they are just looking at a poster....because look at the details on the bricks.....THEY ARE AWESOME.

Avatar image for Lilith_n_Belial
Lilith_n_Belial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lilith_n_Belial
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts

this in one of the things im lookin forwar to see 4 myself in the real game once i get it...just 4 laughs...XD

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KadeYuy_
AGAIN.......for the 1 millionth time i always said its not the same picture, ur post proves nothing, plus the pic is not photoshopped quote me on that. ;)
SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts

Well i said this on another post, the picture was actually the guy pointing at a poster, it even has tape on it, he was not in the room. It was a joke they pulled on you, and you woulnt expect a poster to show off what a game can do, would you? COWS OWNED!!!!!!! :lol:KadeYuy_

i believe you kade, and if that is the honest truth, i need to buy a couple more pants when i see the actual game.

JoeyDrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 JoeyDrey
Member since 2003 • 458 Posts
I really didnt believe this image he was showing mainly because he was doing us all a diservice because he saved it as a PNG and not all browsers even show that image properly. But whoever cleaned up those IGN pics know what they are doing, they are two seperate pictures and Gurrilla is trying to pull a fast one on all of us. I see the main character turning around and **** blowing up and Helgast everywhere. And from the looks of it, that gun looks just as good as in the CGI, so for those that doubted, that might be you first bit of evidence.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 eclipsed4utoo

AGAIN.......for the 1 millionth time i always said its not the same picture, ur post proves nothing, plus the pic is not photoshopped quote me on that. ;)KadeYuy_

ok, so where did the second pic come from? nobody else on the internet has it, so why do you have it? what makes you so special?

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KadeYuy_
JoeyDrey thats what i've been trying to say.
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts

[QUOTE="KadeYuy_"]AGAIN.......for the 1 millionth time i always said its not the same picture, ur post proves nothing, plus the pic is not photoshopped quote me on that. ;)eclipsed4utoo

ok, so where did the second pic come from? nobody else on the internet has it, so why do you have it? what makes you so special?

yea bro where the hell did you get that pic from?

Im screaming PHOTOSHOPPED!!

JoeyDrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JoeyDrey
Do you all know about Photoshop, I mean, have you ever used it? Do you know how complicated it would be to cut the poster out, then cut the guy with the gun out, then replace the backdrop with a fully viewable brick wall? This image has only been out a couple of hours and I have a hard time believing that this was photoshoped so fast and still looks as good as it does. Here, I shall post back with a image overlay.
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KadeYuy_

[QUOTE="KadeYuy_"]AGAIN.......for the 1 millionth time i always said its not the same picture, ur post proves nothing, plus the pic is not photoshopped quote me on that. ;)eclipsed4utoo

i answered this before...im not going to do it agai...but do me a favor, if u dont believe in this just dont keep posting it on here thats all you've been doing

KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 KadeYuy_
OHH, AND I DONT EVEN OWN PHOTOSHOP :P
kreestoph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kreestoph
Member since 2007 • 442 Posts
looks like the poster one is photoshopped, the gun is in different positions in both, and what looks like its lazer sight stays in the same place. either way, i really dont care, and it really doesnt matter either. 
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 KadeYuy_

Do you all know about Photoshop, I mean, have you ever used it? Do you know how complicated it would be to cut the poster out, then cut the guy with the gun out, then replace the backdrop with a fully viewable brick wall? This image has only been out a couple of hours and I have a hard time believing that this was photoshoped so fast and still looks as good as it does. Here, I shall post back with a image overlay.JoeyDrey

YEAH, WHO HERE CAN PHOTOSHOP THAT IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME? TELL ME CAUSE ILL LIKE TO KNOW

Echo13791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 Echo13791
Member since 2004 • 5029 Posts
Kade, at first when i saw the pic i thought photoshop, but then when i realized the pic leaked earlier today, no one could have done such a good job so fast. I now officially believe what you say. I could easiy image the trailer starting with this pic, and the main character turns around and sees a huge battle going on. The image was probably leaked on purpose. I will remember ur name to congrat u if u are right
KadeYuy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 KadeYuy_

looks like the poster one is photoshopped, the gun is in different positions in both, and what looks like its lazer sight stays in the same place. either way, i really dont care, and it really doesnt matter either. kreestoph

AGAIN ITS A DIFFERENT PIC FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME!!!!!!!! IF U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT DONT POST UR STUPIDITY HERE

JoeyDrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JoeyDrey

Did some levels work so you can actually see the two images. I would say he might be lying on the sheer fact that he hasnt told us where he found this other image. But....The two guns are in different posistions, the hand is placed at a different area and we see more of the side of the gun as well as the thumb. Look at the two and make your own decisions because I dont know if hes ever going to tell us:

Echo13791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Echo13791
Kade is basically saying its the frame after he looks at the poster close up. The trailer starts with it zoomed into that pic, and then it zooms out to show it as a poster on the wall and then the camera turns around to start the real trailer (like a huge battle or something). IE, the whole thing was a huge joke and the image was leaked on purpose
foxbait95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 foxbait95
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts
lol this is great , think for a second tho. after all this time do you think that this picture is gonna be the 1st released picture of KZ2??? with the crapy shadows and not so great textures??? dont you think they know the hype they are up against. i doubt they are gonna put a pic up if it looks like that , subject to all the ctiticism that that crapy pic can get, i dont think that the 2nd pic is photoshop, hopefully its real. i guess we will see soon enuff.
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 G-Legend
The gun does look as good as the E3 05 trailer so I do think it's a poster. Come don't you think they'd know what to aim for and they wouldn't release a texturized picture? I am starting to believe the TC poster because Seb has been saying so many different things and the truth is it is technically in-game it doesn't necessarily mean that's the in-game graphics though. Seriously if you had a secret weapon and everyone was excited for and others wouldn't believe don't you think it'd be fun to fool around with it and make it seem like crap at first an then bam out of nowhere drop a huge blast?
RickyStackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RickyStackz
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts

AGAIN.......for the 1 millionth time i always said its not the same picture, ur post proves nothing, plus the pic is not photoshopped quote me on that. ;)KadeYuy_

Well, if the pic is not photoshopped, look at both pictures.

One picture has the gun pointing more to the left, and up. Yet the "laser" from the gun is still in the same position. Wouldn't it have also moved to be aligned with the scope?

Don't get me wrong, I want Killzone to blow people away, but it does look photoshopped. I'm not gonna say "this game sucks" blah blah blah cause I want gameplay footage.

Then, you could counter that and say the character model looks like he can be in a poster, because while I play Gears of War (campaign) I aim at the posters. That could be another possibility but again, wait until tomorrow.

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 G-Legend

Did some levels work so you can actually see the two images. I would say he might be lying on the sheer fact that he hasnt told us where he found this other image. But....The two guns are in different posistions, the hand is placed at a different area and we see more of the side of the gun as well as the thumb. Look at the two and make your own decisions because I dont know if hes ever going to tell us:

JoeyDrey

Wouldn't the Helghast also see the guy?

ps3_forsure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ps3_forsure
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts

Well i said this on another post, the picture was actually the guy pointing at a poster, it even has tape on it, he was not in the room. It was a joke they pulled on you, and you woulnt expect a poster to show off what a game can do, would you? COWS OWNED!!!!!!! :lol:PWNDKadeYuy_
lol you can see the arm off of the poser!!!!! what a bad photo shop

Echo13791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Echo13791
lol this is great , think for a second tho. after all this time do you think that this picture is gonna be the 1st released picture of KZ2??? with the crapy shadows and not so great textures??? dont you think they know the hype they are up against. i doubt they are gonna put a pic up if it looks like that , subject to all the ctiticism that that crapy pic can get, i dont think that the 2nd pic is photoshop, hopefully its real. i guess we will see soon enuff.foxbait95

obviously u are not informed :). IT was already confirmed BY the makers that the first pic is "ingame". We are now making conclusions on if its ingame graphics or just "ingame". If its just ingame and this is all a joke (which sounds extremely funny but very plausible), then we should all have a good laugh and a good pants crapping when we see the demo